Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
corrinationcorrinationcorrinationcorrination wooo! Does anyone have this emoji elsewhere or just tattle? Also, this should be permanent - it's gorgeous 😍 please tell me it isn't going away after the coronation?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He gave it to DM and they used parts of it (but apparently too much) The judge even said that there were parts that were so awful that he wouldn’t allow them in the record (probably where Smeg accuses her dad of “interfering” with her - I firmly believe that she is going to hurl that accusation when he dies)
No it was the letter or email written by HARRY to her father that he wouldn’t allow read in court if I remember correctly
---
My God!!!! It's the same child in all the photos!!!!😀
Shocking isn’t it and so lifelike🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No it was the letter or email written by HARRY to her father that he wouldn’t allow read in court if I remember correctly
---

Shocking isn’t it and so lifelike🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its was sparry's vile texts to Mr. Markle. I just hate them so much right now. Who the firetruck does myra think she is fooling. It's so clear that myra is smeagol my precious. She has such a gradiose and unrealistic idea of her intelligence and our stupidity. She is a malicious, nasty, pile of :poop:. She leaks the letter, then acts above it all and scoobie dobie falls for it everytime. She totally just burned that Telegraph journalist, just like she did to the journalist from The Cut. Perhaps Elon will offer her a ride on his next giant rocket launch-that would be for the best.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
They are now irrelevant. They are non working royals living overseas. They have given up their rights to anything royal or to do with the UK.

The only reason they christened Lidl, said they would be taking up the flatpaks prince/princess titles and selling private correspondence with KC3 to the media is because of all the tit that was pouring down on them.

I wish they would feck off and fecken shut up for the 5 months they promised us back in 2020 after the Orca interview. Didn't their PR machine and Scabie poo still release crap.

I don't usually swear but I will be taking the Nuttynana school of expletives if they continue their attacks.
The Waleses release the photo of the grand and great grand children with HMQEII and Smegasaurus releases the letter.

I am looking forward to seeing Louis's birthday photo.

Oops I made a mistake. The Orca interview was 2021.

Reactions: 18
If Harry can only be in the UK for 16 days a year, why did he come to Court for a preliminary hearing he wasnt required to attend?
How can this 16 day limit be true when he was already in the UK when the Queen died and stayed for maybe a couple extra weeks?
---
I will never tire of watching this, it makes me chuckle every time! 😍#BossBaby

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

It says this tweet is unavailable.

The ad with the two farmers advertising the wormer drenches is gone.
It has been replaced with an ad for a 6 in 1 vaccination saying you will have more time to enjoy the things you like. You can also win a $100 gift card.
The scene is a farmer playing the drums surrounded by a few sheep.

First wormers and now vaccinations what are these ads trying to tell me.
Weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She has become so predictable and irrelevant. When I see her pr puff pieces that she unloads, I roll my eyes and or laugh. They no longer hurt or anger me. They only prove to show me that she is pissed off majorly and that brings me joy.

I can imagine her burning with envy and anger going thru pages and pages of social media and her old photos working herself into a frenzy picking out those that she thinks will undermine the ones the RF release. It doesn’t work. Who trended the other day at Birmingham, the PPOW. Who is trending today, Prince Louise turning 5. Along with Barry Humphries, RIP Barry.

IF Megabitch does have backers, and I personally don’t believe it because the Harkles have been a horrid investment. She has or will lose them soon enough. Simply, she is no longer of use as she has become irrelevant. Yes she will continue to keep herself in the publuc eye, she can’t help herself, she is a narc afterall.

But I no longer give a duck.

PS forgot to mention Catherine’s beautiful photo of HM and the grandchildren/great grandchildren. That trended yesterday. In other words, the RF have trended positively for 3 or 4 days now. Where is her crap?
---
I just saw this on Tumblr. Unfucken believable. 🤬
It is so funny actually. They scream that the RF are racist and that Hasbeen made a loving decision for his family to leave the RF and yet underneath it all they (including Megabitch and Hasbeen) are desperate to be a part of that racist royal family. They would do anything to be a part of it again. Suck eggs, never gonna happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
On my way to my venue and enjoying the photos of li'l Louis! ♥

Smegs must be burning. Beware of spontaneous fires in Montecito wherever they are.

Speaking of jealous people, @Cassandra333 I used imperfect mirrors in some of my pieces this time. 🤞 Now me being sleep-deprived is a factor that no mirror can fix 🤭

Okay everyone, wait, I'm not calling Cass jealous people. Did the disclaimer work? No? Smegsy knows it too 🙄 such a shite person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.