Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Wow!
Thankyou for naming a thread after me.
I am overwhelmed.

Does this mean I have to call Backgrid to photograph me now?

@Ijustdontbelieveit Archies birth announcement was not signed off by the usual 4 doctors and the wording was different to all the others, so, not quite transparent.

If he was IVF or surrogate it affects his place in the line of succession.
So, not transparent enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Hang on...so she isn't attending the Coronation in 2023 because she isn't satisfied with the response to her racism letter to Charles after Oprah in 2021...but she could attend the Jubilee in 2022?? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

LadyMuck

VIP Member
And this photo was taken at Balmoral shortly before her death. She invited the harkles yet they couldn't be bothered even though she was getting poorly

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I found this comment online regarding the 'necklace' William is accused of breaking:

'The "necklace" is a leather strap with 3 blocks of silver. It was given to Harry in 2010 by Chelsy Davy. At a party in 2012 or 13 Harry was in a kitchen. William was with him (he always functioned as a baby-sitter). Harry was drunk as a skunk and fell. William caught him before he hit the floor but got entangled in this silly leather strap and it broke. Several people at the party has witnessed about this. This was 2012-13. The necklace itself is a weird story because he has shown the 3 silverblocks and claims that they are decorated on each block with 1. Archie's heartbeat curves, 2. Lilibet's heartbeat curve and 3. a symbol from Botswana and he told the press that he got it from Meghan."

What a bloody fantasist he is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @LadyMuck for the lovely title: it reflects how we all feel about our dearest @Chita.

Don't let the talentless haters drag you down, they're soulless twitter trolls who thrive on spewing venom. we love you and we love your art and cartoons because they're funny, witty and truthful.

Chita's album on the Wiki:

On the Harkles front, the PR media siege is getting ridiculous:

Puff pieces about poor Smegzy being prohibited from Corrie by evil Catherine, and her flying twatters army are spreading the vitriol on SM.
Charles is evil because he won't toast Archie in his Corrie State Banquet (dinner? lunch?) speech.
Smegma wants her hypothetical children to get close to their grandad (people have pointed out he's a 3 hours car drive away, not THAT far, so what's stopping her?).
Sparry made videolink appearance at Invictus conference in Germany. He addressed the attendants in perfect German and said to them: "Ich bin ein Arschloch". The crowd cheered in agreement. He's such a polyglot!
Coronation Brochure is out and it has an old photo of the fam with the Harkles. Caused controversy and resulted in Schrödinger's Charlie: he's either the weak idiot prostrating himself to the Megzillas, or he's the spinning malignant second coming of Machiavelli.
Rumours Sparry never left the UK after his court case, but that he's in rehab as part of the upcoming "prodigal son saga" (see point above).

Otherwise, we discussed plans for the Corrie, we exchanged funny memes and images and opinion on the Corrie merch and memorabilia. And gave the Coronation Quiche a collective side-eye.

If i forgot anything, please add to the recap :)

Old freddie:

• Heart
Reactions: 75
@Ijustdontbelieveit you are being rude to people on this thread. People here have different views about whether the kids are flatpack or not. But they aren't rude to each other about it.

For myself, I think the Smegheads used surrogates. But with the amount of stupid subterfuge they have indulged themselves in since day one they only have themselves to blame for the speculation, and to be honest, I think they revel in the attention.

But you should try to be more polite.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Cassandra333

VIP Member
A

I don't think people realise just how much the Wales family is under attack.

Apart from subtle attacks from within the family, and from Montecito, there are attacks all around them chipping at their reputation.

In my opinion, it might take a while, but the monarchy is on its way to extinction. If I were William, I would pack it up and move the family to Switzerland.
[/QUOTE]

The thing is that we're British. And we really don't like other people telling us what we can and cannot have. The monarchy is a safer bet for the country than who ever would get elected as Head of State. They have no power in real terms and they have strict protocols that they have to follow. In a lot of ways they're the 'sacrificial family' from days of Paganism. Sacrified for the good of the country. Not by death of course, but by the limits put on them. They cannot talk about politics or take a political stance. They are taught to 'perform' from a very early age. They all used to love hunting until the public told them they couldn't do it anymore. Hopefully you understand what I mean by 'sacrifice'.

But most of all we're British. We don't like other people telling us what to do. We're very polite and well mannered but if you back us in a corner, we will always come out fighting. I think people will always want the Monarchy because it is by far, the safer bet. Just my opinion of course and as always, I could be wrong. ;):)

• Heart
Reactions: 67
If they didn't lie about stuff (like random stupid stuff that nobody gives a shit about) no-one would question the existence of the kids. But they do, and so we question.

There is something off about the kids, from wobbly bumps and dodgy birth stories to fudging dates and photos (those kids are not as ginger as they would like us to believe) they have weaved a web of lies from before they walked down the aisle (even the proposal has more than one version told by them).

Liars gonna lie and we will continue to question EVERYTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Cassandra333

VIP Member
As I said, it takes all sorts, we can agree on that. However, denying the existence of Archie, in the face of the fact of his UK birth certificate publicly available at the General Register Office, does seem to me to be rather stupid. If that was fake the deniers would be accusing huge collusion and fraud on the part of the hospital staff and registrars. Of course I can't comment on lilibet as she was born in the USA.
You think it seems 'rather stupid' to you? Other people might say that you're 'rather naive'. I'm not saying Aldi doesn't exist, I'm more inclined to go the surrogate route. But the people who believe he doesn't exist are not 'rather stupid' and its not that bright of you to accuse them of that.
There wouldn't have to be a huge collusion on the part of the hospital staff. No one is very sure that Aldi was born in a British hospital and if he wasn't, then there's no involvement of hospital staff. As for the birth certificate, who knows what went on there? The registrar could have been lied to and not known it. So don't be so quick to judge. Except for the harkles of course, you can judge them all you like. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Time for a limerick:

A foolish you lady named Megallus
Used a dynamite stick as a phallus
They found her vagina in South Carolina
And her arsehole in Buckingham Palace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the communities in Chicago and elsewhere where they Walmarts are being raided. It's so sad, that lawlessness and chaos now seems to be the norm, and the police/lawmakers/liberal lefties aren't doing anything about it? How can they be failing the good people of these communities, it's a travesty. I pray to God that soon the tide will turn on this horrible extremism from cancelling everyone who doesn't share your view/extreme Trans activism/ invading girl and women's spaces/ going light on crime. Sorry, I know the above are a bit of topic, but what the Markles do is also misinformation/bandwaggoning/siding with trans activism. so it is kinda related.

rant over !
TRG's video where a Chicagoan shared the store devastation was tough to watch. Sadly, it is what happens with near regularity in this country now. (along with school shootings) I was reading last night about how the south side of a Chicago is a total and complete shit show. It typifies lawlessness and is indicative of how US elected district/state/county officials truly DO NOT CARE about their communities, and, at the core of things, people. BLM is a total and complete sham which has raked in MILLIONS if not a BILLION dollars in revenue, yet Smegs and Richard Cranium have hitched their wagon to THAT shit show! :rolleyes: NO communities have been rebuilt, ZERO community programs started and the black community in America has not benefitted ONE IOTA from BLM. It's disgusting!!!! I also watched a doco last night about Gary, Indiana, which, at one time, had a huge steel plant. (Michael Jackson/The Jackson Five were born there.) When the plant moved overseas, the city died. Median personal income now is $19K. Yes, 19-thousand dollars annually...Per capita, Gary has THE highest murder rate in the country, and the highest number of widows per capita. The guns from Gary make their way to Chi-town, which has strict laws, unlike Gary, which allows open carry. But, that's the case w/MANY cities in America, now. Factories that once employed generations of families are now overseas and those factory cities/towns are infested w/crime and drugs. Our country's leaders just don't give a shit. It's sad, and at (nearly) 58, I'm sad this (once) great country, is fast heading down the shitter and being sold away to the highest bidders. Harry and Meghan, while corrupt and fake as F***, are a HUGE distraction, but they are also in bed with ppl who want to completely devastate everything in society that we, the little people, hold dear to us. I pray (and I mean I really do!) that somehow, things get better-that assholes like the Gruesomes who want to take down the RF, stifle free speech, and pit us against each other, are rooted out and taken down. I refuse to live in fear. I also won't be bullied. I respect the LGBTQ community but refuse to support trans men seeking admission into female sports, and entry into female locker rooms and sororities. (THAT story is a CF!) Sorry for the long rant. Thanks for reading this. I'll get my coat now...🏃‍♀️.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Chita

VIP Member
Why couldn’t Harry have met a nice person? With all his connections he could have found SOMEONE with a good heart? No, he had to fall in with a narcissistic grifter, with a shady past, with no decourm, one who falls out with all her family and friends, who constantly has to undermine people. Of all the many thousands of women he could have met, he had to choose one of the most problematic selfish grifters I think we have ever seen. Obviously most of the reason is because he too is selfish and narcissistic and has his drug issues, but he could have chosen someone less awful?

He did date nice girls.
They dumped him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Will and Catherine are in Birmingham looking lovely.
If this is being trapped...well, it seems a ton better than Hazno's "freedom"

1681997162371.png
1681997268233.png

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So sad that if the flat packs exist, they weren't given the chance by their vile parents to take part in it.
IMO if the Queen did have a picture taken with Archie and Lili Harry and Meghan would have also been released today to mark what would have been the Queens 97th birthday, however I don't believe the Queen ever met Lili and I also have my doubts as to whether she actually met Archie. This is why I believe that no photo was taken with her because if a photo was taken Harry and Meghan would have released it by now.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 60