Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is A busking ???
They’ve photoshopped a full piano keyboard on it .
This comment has made me laugh so much 😄😄😄😄❤❤❤😘 x..

He be getting a dj turntable next to add to it 😀🤭...x

Resizer_168222108390811.jpg

Then the speakers ..

Resizer_16822210997025.jpg

Lighting...

Resizer_16822210889849.jpg

..and smoke machine ...

Resizer_16822211052693.jpg

Let's party!

Resizer_16822211110341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This comment has made me laugh so much 😄😄😄😄❤❤❤😘 x..

He be getting a dj turntable next to add to it 😀🤭...x

View attachment 2120553

Then the speakers ..

View attachment 2120550

Lighting...

View attachment 2120551

..and smoke machine ...

View attachment 2120549

Let's party!

View attachment 2120552
Do you think HMTLQ ever got to go to a rave? She and Prince Philip will be looking at these photos and planning to haunt the first disco they find 🤭

I'm so freaking annoyed. Multiple reminders from them to get here early, they haven't even set up and are telling me they wont set up a table for me until after the event has already started, so I'll still be setting up my display when the visitors start coming in. And someone borrowed my scissors and hasn't returned them yet. Thank God my friend's coming later so I'm sitting in her stall with my boxes otherwise I'd have been standing in the sun with my things getting dusty and damaged.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

TEN rows back 😂😂😂😂
He's been put in the cheap seats :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Damn insomnia got me here early)
---
It's credited on Instagram as Millie Pilkington Photography. Here's the 2nd photo; he's got her absolutely gorgeous dark green eyes. What a beautiful family 💚View attachment 2120213
Go on Kate, have another baby and make it evens! 👶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When the statement said it’s the media Alone creating the circus. gaslighting toxic pair of fucks . She’s already pulling stunts
I wonder if this journo feels like a twit now or if getting the original story (TW‘s bullshit) is worth it? They/The Telegraph looks very stupid being mucked around like this. I’d have thought being Meghan’s mouthpiece isn’t likely to go down wellwith their readership - is it just about bringing in clicks?

CRINGE.

Has Camilla Tominey left the Telegraph? Or is she too senior to cover the royal beat now? I know they have arch Sugar Bryony Gordon but she just does lifestyle/mental health/features rather than the royal desk.

I can’t believe this one didn’t consider the hypocrisy of the Narkles Platty Joobs visit or is up for getting sucked into their racism/unconscious bias backwalk bullshittery without any kind of challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well the ILBW didn't put them off their Saturday lunch 👍

So The ACTUAL KING AND QUEEN pop out for a quiet dinner, minding their own with him driving them and no one got in their way/face/space. Just a general natter and off they went. Where were the hordes of camera laden paps which hound the royals then? That chase them through the streets? Or even that poor pizza chap on his moped. No? Hmmmmm. Funny that.

also well documented over the years are other units within the RF such as the Wales, the Tindalls, the Edinburghs doing the same.
They are all given their space out of respect and out of the expectation that the RF will allow us to see pics such as the one released yesterday, or hospital pics, or christenings.
Oh Ginge and Minge. What a web you’ve weaved hey?

Reactions: 46
My question is; why does she keep writing letters? This isn’t war time or the 1800s. Does she write everything on her headed paper and jn her best calligraphy? Does she think it makes her look more regal?
Or is it just because everyone has blocked her number and she doesn’t know Charles’s email address?
Exactly this! It’s driving me mad and is just another part of her cosplay I think? Wallis wrote letters because that was the only option! The princess diaries feature letters.

people don’t respond because they can’t make sense of the chicken scratch on the paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Still behind, reading The Telepragh article. Thanks @Hannahebee
Funny how she can’t help herself. All these articles where she can be tracked never refer to her as Markle but The Duchess. 🥱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We should keep this statement at hand and come back to it every time there is new evidence of the grudge of all grudges that makes the ILBW only relevant for trashing TRF. I want to ask her how she is focused on the present while talking endlessly (and writing, and podcasting, and producing reality shows) about facts that are more than 3 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s seems as though as valentine low said that megz is tryna disrupt a family outbreak of peace because of that does happen then their brand is non existent. She doesn’t want any family on both sides while he’s desperate for a real family . She’s psychotic and the resentment will only build . She’s losing her grip on him

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.