Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harry can only be in the UK for 16 days a year, why did he come to Court for a preliminary hearing he wasnt required to attend?
Is that because of his visa? My brother is resident in the USA and has his green card but is allowed 2 months in the UK each year (More if exceptional circumstances…..he had 8 weeks last summer but came back for a further 3 when Dad died in Nov)

Reactions: 26
Why couldn’t Harry have met a nice person? With all his connections he could have found SOMEONE with a good heart? No, he had to fall in with a narcissistic grifter, with a shady past, with no decourm, one who falls out with all her family and friends, who constantly has to undermine people. Of all the many thousands of women he could have met, he had to choose one of the most problematic selfish grifters I think we have ever seen. Obviously most of the reason is because he too is selfish and narcissistic and has his drug issues, but he could have chosen someone less awful?

Reactions: 44
"This bullshit letter that meg leaked today of all days, comes down to this: The Queen refused her a picture with her children as she knew meg will merch it. But She granted it to Catherine."

Have to disagree with this poster. Her Majesty, PC and the Royal Family would have never "refused her a picture" in the early days like when they were part of the RF and invited to Balmoral. Why would they constantly invite them but refuse a photo?

There were no opportunities for a family photo because the Flatpacks were never there, it's as simple as that. The only photos from the time if the Flatpack births were photoshopped, and the RF knew it, so to suggest that bona fide photos were refused because the Stoats would merch them is nonsense.

They sold the Photoshopped one of the Ho and Ho Mom with the shawl to Gayle King for Millions $, and CH used one of PC staring at a shawl, and then the Spencer fake christening with dodgy Welby was plastered all over the world.
After that, zilch, but of course history is being rewritten.
Exactly this. History will definitely be rewritten when the truth comes out, especially for the people who have no idea about the kids. 😂

Can you imagine royal history books in the future trying to explain all their lies and deceit, moonbumps, actors, crappy jobs they claim to have with zilch experience, and their rapid unpopularity 🙄🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why couldn’t Harry have met a nice person? With all his connections he could have found SOMEONE with a good heart? No, he had to fall in with a narcissistic grifter, with a shady past, with no decourm, one who falls out with all her family and friends, who constantly has to undermine people. Of all the many thousands of women he could have met, he had to choose one of the most problematic selfish grifters I think we have ever seen. Obviously most of the reason is because he too is selfish and narcissistic and has his drug issues, but he could have chosen someone less awful?
Because no nice woman wanted Harry and cant say I blame them after what we know about him now!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is this another cautionary tale for journalists thinking of doing her bidding? If smegs doesn’t like what they write about, or the reaction it gets, she turns on them and humiliates them. Hopefully everyone will wise up and stop engaging with her.

also the story about Katy Perry staying at Windsor castle. I’m guessing that’s another ‘friendship’ that’s bitten the dust?

Reactions: 36
Maybe anyone normal could see he was an arse. You get what you deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Okay, don't hate me guys but it kinda does look manipulated.

But it is not abnormal for pictures with many children. And it is still a beautiful picture.

It's not as if they are faking anything. We all saw them get off a plane to go and visit. It's probably just altered to make it better not to deceive.

Why do you think it is manipulated? Is it because the back of the settee is green and the seat blue? I think that is down to a rug being on the seating area. My elderly aunts used to do this to ensure a) comfort for their old bones and b) to protect their aged furniture. Let’s face it, there is NO new furniture in this picture and Balmoral is furnished with antiques, in the main, or good quality replacements…..hence no flatpacks visits😉 I see the seat is green ie normal at the ‘Tindall end‘ but still think it was a rug for HLMTQ’s comfort
Hell, we used to cover our furniture when the kids were wee and have been known to put a rug or throw over the seat to prevent scrabbling wee heels from kicking 7 bells out of the front of the settee.

edited after additional observation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I’m just so sick of all this coverage about the supposed letters and why she won’t be attending. She is not a significant member of the family or institution. She’s a one-time actress from a cable show. I wish the media would just let her fade into oblivion where she belongs!

Reactions: 48
I don't buy the tenth row thing, but we'll all count on the day and see how accurate Paul 'screaming' Burrell is.

If we had 'second row sussexes' can we have 'tenth row twit'?

1682235453204.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy St George's Day to English Tattlers!

Happy Birthday Prince Louis.

Good luck to all the runners in the London marathon today!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The hypocrisy of the 🐀 - scuttle away to your sewer .. take it that we won't be hearing from you again then??
If she’s living in the present why would you comment on this story? It’s a story the daily mail have published (who they absolutely hate) but why are they and their team looking for stories? Just ignore it and get on with your life, they are absolutely obsessed with the media and trying to control it.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.