Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more of a Turkish delight in icing sugar type person, but it sets my teeth off these days lol.

I may pick up some frys peppermint cream bars though (even though they also hurt my frail british teeth) 🤣
I was so excited to try it when I was a child. It looks divine but it's a big no from me. I've tried it in chocolate, in icing, and actual Turkish delight from Turkey. It does not delight me 🤣🤣🤣
Now Frys peppermint creams 👌👌👌👌

Reactions: 25
The scooby doo statement confirms the existence of correspondence from 2 years ago and that it related to 4 years ago so she is hoping that will be picked up. The media and royal reporters wouldn't be able to comment on stuff if it wasn't told to them. Now she wants everyone to keep quiet as she doesn't like the reaction to her not going. Everyone knows the RF won't respond so the stories are in the headlines briefly and soon fall away. History won't remember the click bait stories that are put out - it will remember the coronation

Reactions: 45

And whose fault was it that Archie & Lilibet were not in the photos?? :mad:

I'm certain that our lovely Queen would have wanted ALL of her great grandchildren in these last photos. It's absolutely heartbreaking, as is the fact that Harry couldn't be arsed to see his nan in her dying days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why couldn’t Harry have met a nice person? With all his connections he could have found SOMEONE with a good heart? No, he had to fall in with a narcissistic grifter, with a shady past, with no decourm, one who falls out with all her family and friends, who constantly has to undermine people. Of all the many thousands of women he could have met, he had to choose one of the most problematic selfish grifters I think we have ever seen. Obviously most of the reason is because he too is selfish and narcissistic and has his drug issues, but he could have chosen someone less awful?

He did date nice girls.
They dumped him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
" Invisibet & Merchie " 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
---

The whole thing will be Policed so heavily and with MI5 , Security Services & the Armed Services , nothing will happen
Plus the forces personnel lining the route aren’t just there to look good. I could see some of these moronic protesters getting a bloody good hiding if they try anything (maybe wishful thinking on my part)
---
He did date nice girls.
They dumped him.
NOW we know why!

Reactions: 36
The Palace came in with their Lawers is what I think, hence the hasty statement by her and the backtrack by Valentine Low. This is why sadly I am out with all of this, I have lost all faith, The Palace is only concerned with their image and not losing face. The witch will never get her come uppance and folk like Lady Susan will continue to lose their jobs.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Why couldn’t Harry have met a nice person? With all his connections he could have found SOMEONE with a good heart? No, he had to fall in with a narcissistic grifter, with a shady past, with no decourm, one who falls out with all her family and friends, who constantly has to undermine people. Of all the many thousands of women he could have met, he had to choose one of the most problematic selfish grifters I think we have ever seen. Obviously most of the reason is because he too is selfish and narcissistic and has his drug issues, but he could have chosen someone less awful?
He did meet nice...Chelsy and Cressida, unfortunately for him both girls realised the dumb prince wasn't such a great catch.

Reactions: 42
All kids are lovely but the Wales children are truly good looking, so beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So Meagain is jealous of and unkind to small children. And not just any children, her husbands nephew and niece. She seems a lovely grown woman of over forty doesn’t she.
🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
He did meet nice...Chelsy and Cressida, unfortunately for him both girls realised the dumb prince wasn't such a great catch.
Yes Idiot Hawwy blames the press for his girlfriends dumping him instead of hearing what's actually being said ie. the classic : "it's not you, it's me" kind of dumping except they say "it's not you, it's the Press".

Their leaving letters go along the lines of:

If it wasn't for the Press Harry you'd be a really kind, intelligent, non-vindictive, non-jealous, non-mean, non-old skinflint, but hey ho unfortunately I'll have to let a life of listening to your bitter jealousy pass me by, I'm sure you'll meet someone better suited one day to your ambitions of being "betterer at everything than William".

The perfect woman for you might even buy you some stacked shoes for Christmas to solve just at least one of your insecurities. Bye, sorry changed my number because you know "the Press" etc so you won't be able to call me any more. Signed, close escape - any ex-girlfriend of Harry's 🤫😱🥳.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.