Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish the media would agree to go completely silent on them for just the coronation week. ONE WEEK!!!!!!

Please no mention of their names, not even if she ascends to Heaven from the 15 bathroom manse. Not even if he starts juggling during the anointing ceremony.

God have mercy…. just shut up about them!
As long as the Gruesomes have $ to pay for stories, the news outlets are going to print them. Apparently Smegs is spending everything she can, too. It’s just disgusting 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 33

now trying to blame Prince William. Just the fact that she is pushing this narrative shows that the Prince and the King are aligned.
No way team Wales would pull such a stunt on the Queen's birthday.
It's all lies and bullshit. The truth be known, the Royal Family have gotten rid of two cunts. Charles and William are rock-solid , everyone can tell. The King and the Future King.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
As long as the Gruesomes have $ to pay for stories, the news outlets are going to print them. Apparently Smegs is spending everything she can, too. It’s just disgusting 🤮
Good. More expensive cash wasted on tit. Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of cunts.
Glad the press are earning from them 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So MM has tried to reignite the racism row.... It massively backfired and now her cover up is backfiring as despite "instructing lawyers".... We are all still aware the leaks came from the Sussex camp 🤣🫣🤣

MM has cried wolf one too many times....

Tried to upstage the Queen's birthday, trying to upstage Louis's birthday.... The coronation will be next.

Interesting the OS's statement only related to MM and made zero reference to H.

I agree with the earlier post (sorry can't recall who posted), they're separate and MM is going rouge.... Makes me more convinced that H is still in the UK, maybe in rehab or locked away with lawyers and the men in grey?? Wondering if he's getting out and this has made MM even more mad/dangerous.
I really think she picked the wrong guy if she is saying that it was Charles. Of all the people in the royal family, I think that he, given all his travels, interests of other cultures and intellectual curiosity, is the least likely of anyone to have unconscious bias or be racist. He appears to be a man who embraces the differences in people. He even managed to embrace you Meghan, for a time and thought your pushy behavior might be a good thing for his son to get him moving. Guess that was a mistake. Meghan got Harold moving all right and now he is a runaway freight train going off the rails.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Louis is beautiful 😍

In all honesty, I‘ve always thought Megatron didn’t think her Archie was good enough to show the world, as much as I think she also enjoys the subterfuge of hiding him and the leverage that gives her. I think she thinks he will compare badly with Louis. That’s so sad.
---
Plates will be thrown tonight in montecito after a MailOnline viewing session of Louis photos !
*Time to pull out my go-to gif*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's all lies and bullshit. The truth be known, the Royal Family have gotten rid of two cunts. Charles and William are rock-solid , everyone can tell. The King and the Future King.
Okay, now is the time for karma, in the guise of one of the reporters, to come forward and put the lie to what this bleep is saying.

1682203840169.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Gorgeous child! I thought he was an ugly baby lolol! Image of Michael and I recall Catherine saying she was happy that she had one that looked like her. I thought that was cute. All the children are good looking. Lucky family!
In our family the shocking looking babies turned out to be the best looking adults 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Harry & Meghan #333 Stuck in tenth row, must be quite the blow

Loving all the Coronation talk! I'm happy she's not coming, nobody wants her to attend anyway.

Reactions: 37
Ten rows back could you imagine 😂, the delicious irony of coming to save face and to keep the tie going for brand royal Sussex and he ends up ten rows back from the real royals action!!🤣🤣 That'd surely be even more embarrassing to him than him getting booed!
Ten rows back must practically be in the next parish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.