Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the statement said it’s the media Alone creating the circus. gaslighting toxic pair of fucks . She’s already pulling stunts
Let them get on with it.
It's a pathetic little whiney voice that everyone's got the measure of, now....
It will have naff-all effect on the huge and magnificent Coronation we will see in a Fortnight's time

Reactions: 29
So MM has tried to reignite the racism row.... It massively backfired and now her cover up is backfiring as despite "instructing lawyers".... We are all still aware the leaks came from the Sussex camp 🤣🫣🤣

MM has cried wolf one too many times....

Tried to upstage the Queen's birthday, trying to upstage Louis's birthday.... The coronation will be next.

Interesting the OS's statement only related to MM and made zero reference to H.

I agree with the earlier post (sorry can't recall who posted), they're separate and MM is going rouge.... Makes me more convinced that H is still in the UK, maybe in rehab or locked away with lawyers and the men in grey?? Wondering if he's getting out and this has made MM even more mad/dangerous.

Reactions: 45
Plates will be thrown tonight in montecito after a MailOnline viewing session of Louis photos !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
1682201307852.jpeg

I don't buy the strange angie's speil about Photoshop. Without knowing the room, placement of windows or knowing if Catherine was using external flashes or lights its hard to comment on the lighting. The light she is complaining about on Louie's face is also seen on the table he is beside.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Harry & Meghan #333 Sparry’s Corrie will be cack. Can’t see sh*t, he’s ten rows back

• Haha
We'll be drip fed bits of this alleged letter for the next two weeks. I don't think there was any letter.

Smegeen is going through her 'throw enough mud it'll stick' phase.
There was no letter. You are right....

Reactions: 32
Harry & Meghan #333 Sparry’s Corrie will be cack. Can’t see sh*t, he’s ten rows back
😃😃 will he have a minicab waiting outside for him?

This firm can supply a Nissan Bluebird with radio-cassette 😃😃 cheap rates

10311324.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

now trying to blame Prince William. Just the fact that she is pushing this narrative shows that the Prince and the King are aligned.
No way team Wales would pull such a stunt on the Queen's birthday.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.