Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On sky it said some bookshops are opening at midnight so ppl can get their hands on his book…
Who the hell is going to queue for it… especially as it’s all out anyway?
Waterstones heard that “the new Harry book” was coming out and thought it was the 8th Harry Potter book.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And if TW didn’t know Andrew why would she have been about to be called as a witness in a legal case about what he was up to in 2001..

• Wow

just come across this.. sorry to @JAR21 ic it’s already in the Wiki

Message to our new members, if you have a question about anything, it is a very rare occurrence if the answer is not, "IT's IN THE WIKI" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When Harry name dropped Courtenay Cox (because of course he did - he's a famewhore much like his wife), did he even stop to think that mentioning she had magic mushrooms could pose issues for her if the police decided to investigate? He's basically said, she was the provider of illicit drugs (well, they were in her fridge, in her home). He just doesn't think, does he?

Also, in the interview - when Bradby (or whatever is name is) asked if the royals are racist and Harry said no, he sort of backtracked and said, "Did Meghan say they were?" - haha ... he was totally digging himself a big hole. Surprised he didn't insist that bit was edited out.

I absolutely loathe these two dimwits - him and Meghan - and wish they would bloody go away and STAY away. But they won't. Next, will be Meghan's book, then Harry will give an interview complaining that his family won't take his calls ... and on it will go, on and on ...

-------------------

As an aside though - and bear in mind that I loathe Meghan - if the following is true, then Kate is surely in the wrong here?

1673300706084.png

If the dress was too small then sure, it might need to be remade (but all of them??) - but as it was too big and baggy then no - simple alterations would deal to that.

Reactions: 16
An American saying "mum"? Sure. Pfffft.
I have childhood friends whose mom was English and they still had family in England and even lived in England for a while as children they never called their mom mum or mummy it was always mom or mother

Reactions: 18
Why on earth would Harold still want a house in the UK, isnt Frogmore in the middle of London in the middle of Windsor great park.

I think this perk should be immediately rescinded. If Harold cant abide by some basic house rules, eg be polite to your landlord etc etc....then why should he still have this benefit?

And let all the nasty stories come out..... from friends and associates of course.....not from the RF who are silent in the extreme.
Windsor is Berkshire, about 20 miles from Buckingham palace. It would take about an hour or so to drive it. Although now considered close enough to london to be a commuter town, it was built as a country retreat and hunting lodge due to it being on the Thames.

Reactions: 21
Waterstones heard that “the new Harry book” was coming out and thought it was the 8th Harry Potter book.
God I remember the ones where they had midnight Harry Potter opening of bookshops, kids dressed up as characters etc. oh my god please let people dress up as Harry and Meghan to buy it. Perhaps go in a wonky tailored dress and claim to be Princess Charlotte. Recreate the fight with a dog bowl and broken necklace.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m off for an early night…

Harry & Meghan #297 Dear Harold, Take my wife’s name out of your God damn mouth, Love Pa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Thank you, I knew I’d read about some dodgy appointment but obviously got mixed up.

the dodgy appointment I remember is the one where Harkles were papped coming out of the doctor's clinic, supposedly after an appointment connected to Meghan's pregnancy and yet the clinic was a dentist's office and she was carrying a little baggy with dental hygiene stuff in it.

• Haha
So I caved in and I'm watching the ITV interview. My emotions so far:

When Harry said the words 'unconscious bias':

When Harry said Meg was a successful actress when they first met:

When Harry says he's not trying to hurt his family:

When Harry said he 'fled the UK fearing for his life':

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
When Harry name dropped Courtenay Cox (because of course he did - he's a famewhore much like his wife), did he even stop to think that mentioning she had magic mushrooms could pose issues for her if the police decided to investigate? He's basically said, she was the provider of illicit drugs (well, they were in her fridge, in her home). He just doesn't think, does he?

Also, in the interview - when Bradby (or whatever is name is) asked if the royals are racist and Harry said no, he sort of backtracked and said, "Did Meghan say they were?" - haha ... he was totally digging himself a big hole. Surprised he didn't insist that bit was edited out.

I absolutely loathe these two dimwits - him and Meghan - and wish they would bloody go away and STAY away. But they won't. Next, will be Meghan's book, then Harry will give an interview complaining that his family won't take his calls ... and on it will go, on and on ...

-------------------

As an aside though - and bear in mind that I loathe Meghan - if the following is true, then Kate is surely in the wrong here?

View attachment 1869700

If the dress was too small then sure, it might need to be remade (but all of them??) - but as it was too big and baggy then no - simple alterations would deal to that.
That whole text exchange looks totally bogus for one thing where are times and date on the messages

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.