Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Montecito under an evacuation order due to extreme weather!!!!
A big thundercloud over a certain 16-bathroom mansion with two tree-like humans or human-like trees shackled joined together. Crockery shards flying around. Dust, gloom and a sense of doom.

Everywhere else it's sunshine and rainbows, but who knows, the wicked witch of California might wobble stride out at any time. Hence the evac.

Here's Scrappy Doo turning up in the stolen Mystery Van to meet his favourite Ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching Dan Wootton. This is the first time I’ve ever seen that Tessa woman. What an annoying bleep she is.
And while I’m about it, I’m delighted to see that Gayle King has been made to look like a total fool.
She was so adamant that her mate Smeg had proof of racist comments (information that could only have come straight from Smeg herself) and now she looks like a gullible idiot. She must be raging.
Lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
When Harry name dropped Courtenay Cox (because of course he did - he's a famewhore much like his wife), did he even stop to think that mentioning she had magic mushrooms could pose issues for her if the police decided to investigate? He's basically said, she was the provider of illicit drugs (well, they were in her fridge, in her home). He just doesn't think, does he?

Also, in the interview - when Bradby (or whatever is name is) asked if the royals are racist and Harry said no, he sort of backtracked and said, "Did Meghan say they were?" - haha ... he was totally digging himself a big hole. Surprised he didn't insist that bit was edited out.

I absolutely loathe these two dimwits - him and Meghan - and wish they would bloody go away and STAY away. But they won't. Next, will be Meghan's book, then Harry will give an interview complaining that his family won't take his calls ... and on it will go, on and on ...

-------------------

As an aside though - and bear in mind that I loathe Meghan - if the following is true, then Kate is surely in the wrong here?

View attachment 1869700

If the dress was too small then sure, it might need to be remade (but all of them??) - but as it was too big and baggy then no - simple alterations would deal to that.
It wouldn’t be simple.
You would need to take the skirt off. Remove the sleeves, adjust the top of the dress and refit the sleeves. Maybe even make new sleeves.
Then adjust the pleats on the skirt and reattach.
Re hem the dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was thinking this because isn't one of Bob Geldof's daughters actually Michael Hutchence's? Swear that because Bob but because he was married to her Mum (Paula Yates, I think) he could claim her as his - which he did.

That entire situation was a toxic mess.

However, in this case if it was proven he could (probably would) still be removed from the LOS. The titles would be down to Charles, presumably.
Bob adopted Tiger after both her parents died when she was tiny so she would be with her sisters. There was an argument Michaels parents wanted her but Bob got her. Always thought that was a decent thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am just so angry that they made no attempts before now to correct the racist royal narrative!!

They filmed themselves watching the Oprah interview for Netflix and high fivved at the end. Then sat there and said they were shocked that the racism was what the press picked up and reported and not Meghans mental health, but did not think to add "Because the royal family are not racist and should never have been implied". Yes they never said the words "they were racist towards our unborn child", and as has been reported, Harry did not look pleased that it had been brought up and tried to shut it down saying they would never name. But by saying that you are indeed implying someone said it and you believed it to be a racist comment!

They could have corrected it, they could have stopped their mouth pieces fuelling that agenda for 2 years!! They have allowed those allegations to hang over the head of a family who have loved and tolerated them and only trying to get on with the job neither of these 2 could be bothered to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well well well.
Announcement....get ready at Frogmore. If this is true....
You need 4 months to prepare for a child's birthday party.
Coincidence after Stoat confirms RF not racist?
Another pretend trip like to the Platinum Jubilee when they didn't meet Chuck.
But Chuck said they did with Camilla without Camilla.
I'll be watching this with interest.
Liars.
ETA Sorry @LadyMuck I've missed 3 Bookworms... got swamped and still catching up !🥰
So here’s the plan. RF has cut off all communication with them. No calls, texts, or meetings. So how can they FORCE them to meet with them?

AHA! A lovely birthday party for the grandchild! How very mean the RF will look if they don’t come! Disappointing poor lil Archie…who wouldn’t inow any of them if they popped out of his toy box. They think this will be a win either way…either PR or a chance to pitch their in-out plan again.

I think the RF best prepare for this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
We've seen from the Netflix just how often Meghan cries. Its not a big deal in the slightest to make her cry.
If she was someone fairly stoic and crying was a rare occurance then making her cry would be a big deal

She collapses more than a Brazilian soccer player (on the floor in tears, into the arms of a security guard, etc, etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When Harry name dropped Courtenay Cox (because of course he did - he's a famewhore much like his wife), did he even stop to think that mentioning she had magic mushrooms could pose issues for her if the police decided to investigate? He's basically said, she was the provider of illicit drugs (well, they were in her fridge, in her home). He just doesn't think, does he?

Also, in the interview - when Bradby (or whatever is name is) asked if the royals are racist and Harry said no, he sort of backtracked and said, "Did Meghan say they were?" - haha ... he was totally digging himself a big hole. Surprised he didn't insist that bit was edited out.

I absolutely loathe these two dimwits - him and Meghan - and wish they would bloody go away and STAY away. But they won't. Next, will be Meghan's book, then Harry will give an interview complaining that his family won't take his calls ... and on it will go, on and on ...

-------------------

As an aside though - and bear in mind that I loathe Meghan - if the following is true, then Kate is surely in the wrong here?

View attachment 1869700

If the dress was too small then sure, it might need to be remade (but all of them??) - but as it was too big and baggy then no - simple alterations would deal to that.
Meghan would never type mum. She is American and doesn’t conform to make other people feel better so she would say moms. Calling it fake

Reactions: 27
It wouldn’t be simple.
You would need to take the skirt off. Remove the sleeves, adjust the top of the dress and refit the sleeves. Maybe even make new sleeves.
Then adjust the pleats on the shirt and reattach.
Re hem the dress.
Exactly…kind of like dressmaking skills….not tailoring???

Reactions: 18
If this is true, there's no way they'll be going to the coronation...
I don't believe this, can't see the RF putting this out like this or what for. It's the Stoats they need to tell to write to Palace lawyers, not people like us laughing on gossip threads. No need to tell us on Tattle that they will only write to the Stoats through heir lawyers either....

Plus in England we say solicitors. In the States they say lawyers. PR BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s a muppet! She was straight on the racism bandwagon back at the Oprah interview time
There MUST be a recording of Trisha jumping on the racism claims after Oprah, on her radio show maybe? I seem to remember she appeared on Good Morning Britain to talk about them/racism too.

Reactions: 19

-------------------

View attachment 1869700

I thought so as well but they lie so much.

How many versions of this do we have now?

I mean look at these. Does this look like the other mum's got their daughters' dresses altered? They all look too baggy and too long. And Charlotte's which I presume was altered was then botched and uneven...

gettyimages-960053072-1526729864.jpg

Kate is a saint because if I were her, Charlotte and George would have stayed home with Nanny Maria and Louis.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
That whole text exchange looks totally bogus for one thing where are times and date on the messages
It's also quite easy to put someone on your contact list as Kate then text pretending to be her.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Have just woken up and made a coffee and there's 31 pages to read :eek: How does one get on with their life? 😄
Oh, and Harold is still a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is that really it?? bleeping hell talk about scrapping the barrel. It's nothingness. I have no idea why they are sharing it? Are they really classing this as an argument or Kate being arsey. It it just absolutely pathetic.
View attachment 1869537
I think this is just a mock up the paper have compiled from what he said the texts were. Look at the top that’s a mock up not an actual screenshot.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.