Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a while since I've been active on this thread..but I can't resist reading about Harry's book 😄😄 ...I've been lurking the past few days and been reading thread 289 and laughed so much on the dog bowl and necklace 😄 x
So a quick hello and a pic I made I leave here while I carry on where I left off lol 😘 xx.

" Hello again boys and girls, Welcome back to Jackonary with me Harry.. Today's chapter is called The necklace and dog bowl"

View attachment 1870280

Looooool 😄😄 x.
Pom Bear nice to see you here after so long.
I have missed your escapades. 🐶😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is anyone surprised that Meg is not on the book tour with him? Usually she has to control/hang on him.
She is the puppet master who has cast a spell on Harry - she can control him from afar 😉 I like that TRF are staying silent. Makes Harry & Meghan look really bad - they are so full of lies, hypocrisy and negativity - they are both very toxic.

Reactions: 22
Now we learn that…Meghan, who thought PA was the Queen’s assistant, knew nothing of ‘curtsying…also had no clue about that picture of Diana alone at the Taj Mahal. (Apparently, she was in a years-long coma, until awakened by a kiss from her Prince soon after he had peed his pants.)

'I'd explained that my mother had posed for a photo there, and it had become iconic, and I didn't want anyone thinking Meg was trying to mimic my mother.
'Meg had never heard of this photo, and found the whole thing baffling, and I loved her for being baffled.'
Is that another dig from Haz? I'm 100% sure William & Kate sat on that same bench and had photos taken...

Reactions: 24
Re the bridesmaid texts. This wasn’t an ordinary wedding- there was surely a wedding planning team. It’s not as if Meghan was planning an 80 person wedding at the local Best Western. There’d have been dozens of people who’s expertise were in executive Event planning.

Those dresses should have been completely perfect 1) for the price they would have been and 2) for the pride of the designer and Givenchy.

If those texts were between 2 SiLs where the “normal” bride had popped to M&S and bought her niece a dress I’d probably have some sympathy for the bride. BUT this wasn’t a normal wedding and unless Meghan had made the dresses themselves the way I read the texts is that Kate is completely flabbergasted that a professional dressmaker from one of the most prestigious fashion house would sign off on that dress. Meghan only need to ask one of the team to deal with it “kates upset about Charlotte’s dress can you sort it for me please”.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is anyone surprised that Meg is not on the book tour with him? Usually she has to control/hang on him.
I think she is sitting back, watching him parrot lines that she wrote for him and enjoying seeing him self-destruct.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
That is very suspicious given it’s almost impossible to get a copy of the Sun in Liverpool….
I live in Liverpool and the majority of shops do not sell The Sun- the few shops that do are berated in social media and people are urged not to use those shops

Reactions: 21
Cuntmaster and Gremlin Keeper!!
The texts are weird, there is definitely more of a backstory or texts missing. I don't see the leap between Kate saying it doesn't fit to then saying all of the dresses need to be remade but then says fine to seeing the tailor. I expect she either said that dress needed remaking as it was beyond saving (as we saw) or something similar. I reckon it was purposeful though that it looked awful, horrible cow. Fair play to Kate for sticking up for her child though, she really does seem like a wonderful mum.

His going on about the beard is weird too, you do need permission if in military rig, usually its from your CoC but in this case where it was ceremonial that would be the queen!
Anyone else getting ads for green goblin style dresses??
Me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew I was taller but I’m not hugely comfortable with this because I don’t want to admit to not being the 5’9 I’ve assured my children I am (I’m 5’4.73”) I wear heels for the office everyday so they think I’m taller. My first in line has been using me as an elbow rest for about 3 years 🤦‍♀️
I am/was 5ft 1/2 inch and am clinging on to the half inch. I have been an elbow rest for my children for many many years, probably since they were in upper years of primary school. I was 3stone and a wee bit and under 5 ft when I went to secondary school, so I didn’t expect to be tall ( my dear Mum was the same and she was about 4 ft 9 when she died). I have one daughter who is small like me and she got ‘hand me ups’ from her taller, ‘little’ sister😂

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1870281
View attachment 1870282
View attachment 1870284

Compare the the tailoring between Smegz, Pippa and Eugenie’s weddings. Even my untrained eye can see how poorly fitting the bodice and shoulder areas are. The bodices bunch into the waistline and the pleats of the skirts don’t lay flat and even. They look like the muslin pattern that dressmakers make first before they make the real dress. They also desperately need a sash or something

The rental dresses we used to get for school function performances used to be much better in every way. Even the last one I ever wore (completed schooling after that - I miss those functions!) which was particularly bad and cheaply-made and had sequins falling off it and half of us didn't even get the matching headbands.

No doubt Smegs would be claiming that Catherine deliberately sabotaged her by paying the tailor to spoil the dresses. "My taste is impeccable and sooo classy you know, I love clothes! So I could see they were terrible and Catherine was texting me about how terrible they were but it was just a couple of days to go, what could have I done? And she was refusing to get it altered even though I had a tailor waiting since 8am. She ruined my spectacle wedding day! Thank God we'd gotten married three days ago. That's why I could stay so calm and focused on my Aitch (I mean Sparry, not the crabs)."

One stone, three birds. Take down Catherine, let everyone know that you aren't a duh, and fix the controversy around three days ago. Because that's a trope many tv shows have used - intimate blessing so the actual function where things keep going wrong doesn't upset the happy couple. The Office did it, How I Met Your Mother, a couple more that I don't remember.

Welcome back, @Pom Bear. I'd been lurking for a year or so so it's like finally meeting a beloved celebrity! ♥

ETA: Who knows, we might have come across Smegsy and Sparry's posts on Reddit AITA sub. Or at least they should be posting there. Would be fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.