Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe get yourself a copy of Tom Bower's recent book 'Revenge.'
The softcover just came out and it has been updated to add the Queen's funeral. It has stuff in it from people Tom Bower interviewed and everything in it is verifiable. He's known for only writing truth.
People have tried to sue him for libel but he always wins.
Meghan and Harry have not sued him.

Its an informative book. It covers the Reitman's shoot info.
Thank you. I will buy it! And it will help me to improve my English!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The text exchange screen is so misleading... If one reads the details in the article, it states that it's a re-creation of a series of texts between Kate and The Witch, according to the The Ginger.

Given how often this couple has lied over the years with 'their truths', it's hard not to take this with a pinch of salt.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
If you consider yourself close enough to someone to talk to them about their hormones, then you're close enough to at least acknowledge their being upset over their child being upset.

Instead of showing Catherine in a bad light, those texts show Smegs as lacking empathy and manners. If I were Smegs, my reply would have been, "Oh no! So sorry to hear that! I hope she's okay! There's a tailor waiting at KP, you can see him directly and get it fixed."

Saying, "I don't know what to say to that" (or WTTE) is rude and unhelpful. Could have just said, "Please talk to the tailor - he'll help you. He's waiting at KP." There was no need to be snarky about how long he'd been waiting for etc, especially if it was a school day or Charlotte had a schedule.

I'm not close to my SILs or any of my nephews or nieces, but this is just basic manners and my first concern would be for the little one, even if I hated their mom. And I've been in very high-pressure jobs and other situations. I know sometimes it's like an avalanche and one can't deal with it sometimes and maybe we lash out. But to keep harping on it for years and making it a global problem? That's a tad too much, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If they are the texts he's shared, quite frankly he's a bullying hole.

if that is a genuine text conversation, how come that's allowed to be shared with the world and Meghan's heartstring tugging letter to her father is a breach of copyright????

• Heart
Reactions: 59
That Teresa Dunlop is another stupid cow. Why are their supporters always so loud and hysterical?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am prob one of few but I love Starkey's Royal Histoey and was sad when He got ' cancelled ' as He was not afraid to tell it as it is
Never watched the show but I have a fair few of his books. He does his research and they are very informative. I, too, was saddened when he was cancelled. That was another set-up IMO

Reactions: 18
They are not. They are turning against Harold. This is the narrative twist TW planted on the book - the episodes about POW - and now the interviews. This is where their narrative is splitting and she will use it in the divorce.

those who still hope the ā€œevil mediaā€ took it all out of context, and want to read the stupidity in Aitch words.
BIB
They are not. They are turning against Harold. This is the narrative twist TW planted on the book - the episodes about POW - and now the interviews. This is where their narrative is splitting and she will use it in the divorce.

I think it's too early, so not yet. It was the Ho who barked on endlessly about racism...Let's see what happens. All the best with the job, is it tomorrow?
@Scotch Mist - Hamster how did it go today?
Scarlett O'Hara and CarpeDiem ??

Reactions: 18
If you consider yourself close enough to someone to talk to them about their hormones, then you're close enough to at least acknowledge their being upset over their child being upset.

Instead of showing Catherine in a bad light, those texts show Smegs as lacking empathy and manners. If I were Smegs, my reply would have been, "Oh no! So sorry to hear that! I hope she's okay! There's a tailor waiting at KP, you can see him directly and get it fixed."

Saying, "I don't know what to say to that" (or WTTE) is rude and unhelpful. Could have just said, "Please talk to the tailor - he'll help you. He's waiting at KP." There was no need to be snarky about how long he'd been waiting for etc, especially if it was a school day or Charlotte had a schedule.

I'm not close to my SILs or any of my nephews or nieces, but this is just basic manners and my first concern would be for the little one, even if I hated their mom. And I've been in very high-pressure jobs and other situations. I know sometimes it's like an avalanche and one can't deal with it sometimes and maybe we lash out. But to keep harping on it for years and making it a global problem? That's a tad too much, I think.
Exactly this! Meg's replies were brisk and rude as usual.

Reactions: 23
If he is revealing texts why can't he reveal the text he sent Thomas Markle which a judge refused to read aloud in court?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I hope the press go to town on them now and reveal everything they know
Dan Wootton and Piers Morgan have both referred to ā€˜protecting my professionā€™ tonight, i think a lot will be revealed this week by the press but sadly a lot may be understated by the universal exhaustion towards it all now.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ve just watched Tessa Dunlop on gb news for the first time. Well isnā€™t she a delight.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That Teresa Dunlop is another stupid cow. Why are their supporters always so loud and hysterical?

Im sure GBNews and Talk TV could find Harkle supporters who are less annoying.
It doesnt help their cause having shouty people on. And it makes people like me switch off.

Reactions: 21
Didnā€™t she at some point appointment a PR form or legal advisors who had Epstein as a client? Am sure I read that somewhere. I think the fact they kept very quiet regards Andrew says a lot. If anything thatā€™s the part most people would be likely to support them in if they were clearly condemning his behaviour. It could of course be partly due to the relationship they have with Eugenie.
I thnnk you're thinking of Sunshine Sachs representing Harvey Weinstein? Who was rumoured to have claimed to have slept with her.

Reactions: 17
William has to keep them completely away from his family. They should never be in the same room as them or should be in any situation that they have to speak to them. Narcs are relentless- itā€™s the only way to deal with them as eventually they will run out of material.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.