Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter who made who cry over Charlotte's bridesmaid dress, it looked a chuff. The bagginess not such a big deal, but the hem was all uneven.
I would say as well that Charlotte is into her clothes like from her ensemble at the Queen's funeral with her hat and everything, I would say that she cares what she wears.
You could have thrown me in any old thing as a child, I didn't give two figs but my sister would colour coordinate all her outfits and change multiple times a day as a small child

Reactions: 33
ā€œShe was the villain, she was a third person in the marriage, she needed to rehabilitate her image. The need for her to rehabilitate her imageā€¦that made her dangerous because of the connections that she was forging within the British press. And there was open willingness on both sides to trade information and with a family built on hierarchy, and with her on the way to being Queen Consort, there was going to be people or bodies left in the street because of that,ā€

Well - doesn't that tactic sound familiar Tattlers!!!

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 21.20.48.png

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Catherine had given birth not long before the wedding.
Her daughter's dress looked a mess - if we look at the photos the hem is uneven - and there is a Royal rule that pantyhose/tights/stockings must be worn, but Meghan was insisting on bare legs.
Meghan as bride wanted everything her own way but that beastly Protocol kept thwarting her.

Wedding planning is stressful. Royal weddings must be even more stressful.
Brides, little bridesmaids, mothers of little bridesmaids might all be on the edge of tears at any moment.

I think its understandable that this situation might lead to tears.

I don't think its helpful for either family to dwell on it. I thought we'd heard the end of it, but here he is, honest 'arry stirring it all up again.
Maybe Catherine was concerned and wanted everything to be right for Meghanā€™s sake. So the focus would be on the bride and not the unkempt bridesmaids

Reactions: 28
I donā€™t know enough about the whole story, I have been lurking here for a while but the threads are going so fast that I donā€™t have a clue about ā€œthe Reitmanā€™s photo-shootā€.

I just wanted to say that Meghanā€™s claim about it is stupid and useless. She has nothing concrete against Catherine and people who think that the RF is racist or mean just because of some irrelevant claims with no proofs are very gullible. The proofs showing how crazy and revengeful they are are accumulating and keeping trusting them is weird.

Here, in France, we only have Meghanā€™s version as people are only aware of her interview with Oprah. As everything is in English and we have our own issues, people donā€™t really think/care about this.

Things are starting to change thanks to Harryā€™s book actually and the part about talibans. People are realising that this couple is dangerous and mentally unstable.
My apologies if I was brusque.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh jeez, that Dunlop woman on in The Clash. She's another shouty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm half-asleep but Graham Norton just came on - not sure what episode it is. He says that Sparry is still preparing to visit the UK for the coronation. Then shows that photo from polo with Sparry squatting and showing the world that he is all his arse. Jamie Dornan is in this episode.

Thank goodness I don't have my specs on. Have seen too much of Sparry lately.
That's the episode from Friday night. He went on to say that Harry was preparing to have the book shoved up his arse, oh sorry, his ass (sarcasm alert šŸ¤£).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If they are the texts he's shared, quite frankly he's a bullying hole.

Reactions: 23
I remember Andrew giving her irritated looks a couple of times on the balcony - most notably on the one where Harry told her to turn around. I don't think he slept with her, but I am sure they were in the same circles
Iā€™ve never thought she slept with him. No way the marriage would have happened if that had happened IMO. I do agree they have been in the same circles for sure.

Reactions: 19
she is all in the ' hollywood ' crowd now so she has to butcher her face to keep looking ' young ' for the tv
Trisha Goddard spent some time in a psychiatric hospital. Her daughter later had similar difficulties to Harry, drink, drugs, etc. I wonder if this could be the connection to Harry. Perhaps they were receiving support from the same agency. Her daughter is just a few years younger than him. Trisha says that she was guilty of not recognising her daughter's difficulties and I suspect this is why she blindly supports Harry too.

Reactions: 23
I hope the press go to town on them now and reveal everything they know

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I donā€™t know enough about the whole story, I have been lurking here for a while but the threads are going so fast that I donā€™t have a clue about ā€œthe Reitmanā€™s photo-shootā€.

I just wanted to say that Meghanā€™s claim about it is stupid and useless. She has nothing concrete against Catherine and people who think that the RF is racist or mean just because of some irrelevant claims with no proofs are very gullible. The proofs showing how crazy and revengeful they are are accumulating and keeping trusting them is weird.

Here, in France, we only have Meghanā€™s version as people are only aware of her interview with Oprah. As everything is in English and we have our own issues, people donā€™t really think/care about this.

Things are starting to change thanks to Harryā€™s book actually and the part about talibans. People are realising that this couple is dangerous and mentally unstable.

maybe get yourself a copy of Tom Bower's recent book 'Revenge.'
The softcover just came out and it has been updated to add the Queen's funeral. It has stuff in it from people Tom Bower interviewed and everything in it is verifiable. He's known for only writing truth.
People have tried to sue him for libel but he always wins.
Meghan and Harry have not sued him.

Its an informative book. It covers the Reitman's shoot info.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
even that woke lad he's got on says he's struggling to keep supporting the Harkles.
he is usually very pro-Harkle - great to hear him calling out Harold's hypocrisy re the press and Harold courting publicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ā€œPrince Harry: The Fool in the Crownā€

Apologies if this title has already been noted. I currently canā€™t keep up with the threads, however Iā€™m trying to because Tattlers are fabulously hilarious! Thanks so much for the laughs šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oooh Montecito under an evacuation order due to extreme weather!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I remember Andrew giving her irritated looks a couple of times on the balcony - most notably on the one where Harry told her to turn around. I don't think he slept with her, but I am sure they were in the same circles
Didnā€™t she at some point appointment a PR form or legal advisors who had Epstein as a client? Am sure I read that somewhere. I think the fact they kept very quiet regards Andrew says a lot. If anything thatā€™s the part most people would be likely to support them in if they were clearly condemning his behaviour. It could of course be partly due to the relationship they have with Eugenie.

Reactions: 12
My apologies if I was brusque.
No worries. I understand that my English is not great so it can be confusing and having these two idiots spreading lies about your country is terrible and you have every right to feel angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.