Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back at everyone they have attacked I think Anne is the only one they have not gone for publicly maybe it because Hazza knows Zara will completly beat the tit out of him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I would say as well that Charlotte is into her clothes like from her ensemble at the Queen's funeral with her hat and everything, I would say that she cares what she wears.
You could have thrown me in any old thing as a child, I didn't give two figs but my sister would colour coordinate all her outfits and change multiple times a day as a small child
The poorchild was probably crying after being bullied by M in front of the other children. I bet there were texts on that topic that H left out to protect his perfect Goddess.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It wouldn’t be simple.
You would need to take the skirt off. Remove the sleeves, adjust the top of the dress and refit the sleeves. Maybe even make new sleeves.
Then adjust the pleats on the shirt and reattach.
Re hem the dress.
Exactly. Simpler and faster to remake. I'm sure there were structural issues that Catherine didn't get into with Smegs because she knew she wouldn't get it.

We've seen Smegsy's custom fitted outfits after all. Those days were simpler when we could excuse the ill-fits with her wearing a freebie unaltered off-the-rack dress.

And they are princesses and this was to be an internationally-watched spectacle event. So why not.

Reactions: 29
Looking back at everyone they have attacked I think Anne is the only one they have not gone for publicly maybe it because Hazza knows Zara will completly beat the tit out of him

More like Anne would beat the tit out of him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I would say as well that Charlotte is into her clothes like from her ensemble at the Queen's funeral with her hat and everything, I would say that she cares what she wears.
You could have thrown me in any old thing as a child, I didn't give two figs but my sister would colour coordinate all her outfits and change multiple times a day as a small child
Off topic there was a 6 year age gap between my nieces when I would take them clothes shopping I would let the youngest who was 3 at the time this happened pick out her own clothes but would choose the 9 year olds clothing when she complained I said to her when You can choose as well as your sister I’ll quit picking your clothes😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meghan would never type mum. She is American and doesn’t conform to make other people feel better so she would say moms. Calling it fake
Calling it a cock up more than fake, whoever represented the text was probably English and forgot
to proof read it.

Reactions: 14
Anne allegedly holds the keys to his future inheritance so he can’t attack her - just attacks her brother, her sister in law, her nephew and makes her parent’s last years more stressful and conflicted than they should be.

he’s not smart by any means

Reactions: 37
I'm really struggling with
IF I RECONCILE WITH THE FAMILY THERE WILL BE A RIPPLE EFFECT ACROSS THE WORLD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He thinks he can bring world peace!
Quick someone tell north korea or maybe Ukraine or Russia Harry is their answer

Nigel farage just called Harry a DIMWITTED DRUGGIE
Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey did i laugh! 😅👍🏻

TOM BOWER GB NEWS 10.15

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have childhood friends whose mom was English and they still had family in England and even lived in England for a while as children they never called their mom mum or mummy it was always mom or mother
Confession time: I lived in America for 30 years, all five of my children are American, they call me mum. My grandchildren say mom,(they call me mimi). I had other British friends whose children say mum too so I think it just depends. But Meghan saying mum 🤔 Nonsense

ETA My youngest son came home from school one day and asked me what a W****r was, apparently a girl on the school bus had called him one. His response “B******s”. And that’s how I found out my neighbour was British too 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Anne is control of his Trust money.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.