Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So reading more and thinking about Dressgate (the National Championship game is a blowoutā€¦the poor Horned Frogs look like a HS team against the Bulldogs)

1) Where was Catherine staying during her maternity leave? Weā€™re they at Kensington or Amner Hall, which is 150 miles away
2) Why were the dresses not fitted and done earlier - the bridesmaids were just getting them FOUR days before? Hard to believe Givenchy would put that off so late. They should have been fitted and pressed long before that.
3) Had there been earlier fittings? Like the one with Nanny Maria where Megz and her minion were nasty to Charlotte? That may be why C said they needed to be redone - there had already been a fitting and they could not be altered any more (my mom sews and she said that that skirt could not just be hemmed because the marks would show if you ripped out the current hem, so it would have to be taken up at the waist. Same with the bodice - not just a matter of a couple of tucks if it was too big in the shoulders)
4) Why is Smegz overseeing the fittings herself?
5) Wasnā€™t Catherine also dealing with her brotherā€™s attempted suicide? In addition to having a 3 week old
6) Smegz shows a complete lack of interest in kidsā€™ emotions (but she dramatically throws herself on the floor when she hears Hazā€™s car drive up)
7) We know she wrote this part because Harry wasnā€™t there - he came home later
8) All that and her friend Jess couldnā€™t get her boys proper haircuts (their hair looked so freaking stupid - Iā€™m sorry, itā€™s not their fault)
yeah, had some of the same questions.... too much info missing about the prior fittings. hard to believe that someone other than M would have been coordinating fittings with Givenchy.... doubt that it would have been left to the last 4 days for final fitting....

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #297 Unconscious bias, recollections may vary, shut up Harold you big moanbag fairy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
From an article in the Telegraph:

ā€œThe Duke was challenged on the view that he had ā€œsold his family outā€ with his book, but insisted that he felt it was the only way he could ā€œprotectā€ himself.

He added: ā€œI thought about it long and hard, and as far as I see it the divide couldn't be greater before this book.

ā€œI genuinely believe that if me and my family can reconcile ... but first there has to be compensation and accountability. And if that doesn't happen, then that's very sad. But I will focus on my life.ā€ā€

And there we have it. Last paragraph ā€œcompensation and accountabilityā€ šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”
In other words kiss my arse, give me money and then Iā€™ll shut up. There are no words to describe how I feel about these two. I absolutely detest them
I wonder how him and his wife are going to compensate everyone for all their petty vindictiveness and greed Let alone be accountable for all the pain they have caused

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So he's galavanting about doing interviews while Monticeto has to evacuate? Where are the kids? Where is his wife? Doria? What an upstanding father, husband, and member of his community.

Reactions: 33
It was ages ago. Wayyyy before Smegs. Zara had slapped him in a bar. Someone else might be able to give a better description because I'm as usual half-remembering details šŸ˜‚

Don't know about Eugenie. Maybe because she wants more from the crown too? Sympathetic towards Sparry? Trying to protect her father? She only knows šŸ¤·
H was on a rugby tour with the Tindalls and another couple. Zara and the other woman stayed in NZ and H, Mike and the other guy went on to Sydney.

The 3 men were drinking in a pub and Mike and the guy were wondering how long it would take H's protection detail to get them on the floor.
Mike went over to H and slapped H in the face he was on the ground within seconds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
H was on a rugby tour with the Tindalls and another couple. Zara and the other woman stayed in NZ and H, Mike and the other guy went on to Sydney.

The 3 men were drinking in a pub and Mike and the guy were wondering how long it would take H's protection detail to get them on the floor.
Mike went over to H and slapped H in the face he was on the ground within seconds.
Shame he didnā€™t slap him harder and knock some sense into him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Iā€™ve not been able to sleep so Iā€™ve taken one for the team and ordered this wretched book for my kindle.

3 chapters inā€¦..absolute drivel, me, me, me, mummy died, me, me, me, Iā€™m going to be killed by the press, me, me, Meghan, we are not to blame, itā€™s everyone elseā€™s fault, did you know my mum diedā€¦.sums up what Iā€™ve read so far.

He really is extremely jealous of not being the heir and very, very bitter. Iā€™m not sure if I could stomach any more of it to be honest.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
If that text exchanges is even vaguely accurate, I'm a 6ft size zero supermodel!!!
I'd not take that "reconstruction" of my 12 year old!! ...
With all the šŸ„šŸ’© ole tangerine dreams spouts I'm not convinced there was any texting of any kind!
how dare you call the twit Tangerine Dream!? They're one of my fave groups! At least pick something talentless!šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me sideways Montecito has been Markled.

View attachment 1869697
The flooding here (SB, Montecito, Carp, Goleta) today has been crazy. But also the airport is closed due to flooding and the 101 is pretty fucked (itā€™s closed between downtown SB and Carp so like all of montecito). Guessing it wonā€™t bother them gallivanting around nyc but truly this whole area has been markled.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It's been a while since I've been active on this thread..but I can't resist reading about Harry's book šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ ...I've been lurking the past few days and been reading thread 289 and laughed so much on the dog bowl and necklace šŸ˜„ x
So a quick hello and a pic I made I leave here while I carry on where I left off lol šŸ˜˜ xx.

" Hello again boys and girls, Welcome back to Jackonary with me Harry.. Today's chapter is called The necklace and dog bowl"

Resizer_16733198611051.jpg

Looooool šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ x.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Iā€™ve not been able to sleep so Iā€™ve taken one for the team and ordered this wretched book for my kindle.

3 chapters inā€¦..absolute drivel, me, me, me, mummy died, me, me, me, Iā€™m going to be killed by the press, me, me, Meghan, we are not to blame, itā€™s everyone elseā€™s fault, did you know my mum diedā€¦.sums up what Iā€™ve read so far.

He really is extremely jealous of not being the heir and very, very bitter. Iā€™m not sure if I could stomach any more of it to be honest.
Is there anything in particular that stands out?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1673320216311.jpeg

1673320258128.jpeg

1673320359193.jpeg

Compare the the tailoring between Smegz, Pippa and Eugenieā€™s weddings. Even my untrained eye can see how poorly fitting the bodice and shoulder areas are. The bodices bunch into the waistline and the pleats of the skirts donā€™t lay flat and even. They look like the muslin pattern that dressmakers make first before they make the real dress. They also desperately need a sash or something

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's been a while since I've been active on this thread..but I can't resist reading about Harry's book šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ ...I've been lurking the past few days and been reading thread 289 and laughed so much on the dog bowl and necklace šŸ˜„ x
So a quick hello and a pic I made I leave here while I carry on where I left off lol šŸ˜˜ xx.

" Hello again boys and girls, Welcome back to Jackonary with me Harry.. Today's chapter is called The necklace and dog bowl"

View attachment 1870280

Looooool šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ x.
hello Pom!!! Lovely to hear from you!šŸ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1870281
View attachment 1870282
View attachment 1870284

Compare the the tailoring between Smegz, Pippa and Eugenieā€™s weddings. Even my untrained eye can see how poorly fitting the bodice and shoulder areas are. The bodices bunch into the waistline and the pleats of the skirts donā€™t lay flat and even. They look like the muslin pattern that dressmakers make first before they make the real dress. They also desperately need a sash or something
Agreeā€¦on all points.,
Little Charlotte looks so happy at Eugenieā€™s wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1870280

Looooool šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ x.
Good to see you here Pom Bear. You have been missed. Hope you stick around xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.