Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To celebrate Hazno swearing that he and Smegs will never return to the UK to live, here is celebratory ditty, best sung to the tune of Taylor Swift's We are never ever getting back together:

We remember when you two left
Wanting to be in - out sayin', "This is it, we've had enough"
'Cause, like, we hadn't slobbered over them for a month
When they said they needed space (What?)
Then they came home again and said
"Brits, we didn’t miss you but we swear you’re gonna pay our security"
"Pity us," remember how that went down?
They say, "We hate you," we break up, they tell us, "We still want our titles"

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
They called it off again last night, but
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
This time, they’re telling us, they’re telling us
We are never, evеr, ever getting back togеther
We are never, ever, ever getting back together
They’ll talk to Anderson, talk to Oprah, talk to Bradby
And we are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together

Like, ever

They’re really gonna miss our paying their security
The sugars falling for it, shrieking that we’re racists
They would hide away and find their peace of mind
With Eugenie and some z-list slebs who are much cooler than Wills

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
They spoke to Anderson again tonight, but
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
This time, they’re telling us, they’re telling us

We (We) are never, ever, ever getting back together
We are never, ever, ever getting back together
They’ll go talk to Anderson, talk to Oprah, talk to Tom
(Talk to them)
And we are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Yeah)
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Yeah)
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Yeah)
Oh-oh-oh

We used to think that the royals were forever, ever
And they used to say, "Never complain; never explain"
Ugh, so Hazno talks to Anderson and he's like, "Brits, we still hate you"
And we’re, like, we’re just, we mean, this is exhausting, you know?
Like, we are never getting back together
Like, ever

(No) We are never, ever, ever getting back together
We are never, ever, ever (Ooh) getting back together
They’ll talk to Anderson, talk to Oprah, talk to Bradby
We are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
What's this thing about "wet hands"?

The crowds at the funeral...
Harry in the hospital...
etc...
He said people were wiping their tears and then shaking his hand. (When he was little, and he and his brother were greeting mourning crowds after his mother's death.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
That is such amazing news. If only we could believe it.

Would they ever really shut up though? Both are famewhores, and he in particular has a really big axe to grind. They're going to be at it relentlessly until either they don't get a platform anymore (unlikely because money and entertainment and agendas), or the BRF and William and his family are ruined/destroyed.

I'll have to deal with real life if those two did shut up in 2023 🤦
Maybe we can...
The Mirror is one of the primary organs for Harkle leaks...

No doubt it will be spun as this overblown Talaban stuff.

Reactions: 19
Was just watching some of the Anderson Cooper interview and they mentioned Harry getting his driver to go through the tunnel in Paris at the same speed Diana’s car was travelling at to “see was it possible to loose control”

Did he not care if the driver or anyone else in the car was killed? Seems very unhinged.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I can’t believe he had the audacity to say William and Kate have made a deal with the devil when they’re not the ones selling their souls and airing their dirty linen for millions - and to the very people who you accuse of invading your private life. He really is as thick as he looks. He has over played his hand this time I’m afraid. It was unanimous in my office this morning that he’s making a fool of himself and people are tired of hearing his petty thoughts, and a lot of those were people who supported him after the Oprah interview and Netflix doc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I’m still on the previous thread. Apparently the site for Mums has removed their “Royal” section. No comment from their mods yet as to why.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Trying to color my hair and read all the updates. Just read somewhere that Anderson Cooper said H told him off air that an offer to ‘serve’ in the Commonwealth is still ‘on the table.“ Will try to find link…God knows what this hair is going to turn out like.
I hope this is just Harold’s drugs speaking.The Royal Family exists ( in its present form),because the British people allow it.
If KC caves in to the monster he helped create, then I am finished with the lot of them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Right I haven't watched the interview/s and I can't be fucked to trawl through these threads.

Please can one of you lovely lot help a lazy cow out and briefly summarise the downlow on what's been said

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck me not another irritated bleep😍😍😍
😂😂 Took me a second there! 😂

What's this thing about "wet hands"?

The crowds at the funeral...
Harry in the hospital...
etc...
Sparry's thing is still frozen so he can't aim?

Maybe we can...
The Mirror is one of the primary organs for Harkle leaks...

No doubt it will be spun as this overblown Talaban stuff.
Uhuh. I don't know. I meant it as more of a now they're throwing a strop and playing hard to get like like little brats or immature girlfriends/boyfriends - "we won't talk to our baaaaad family and we won't talk to anyone or eat anything and we'll run away forever so there!!" But five minutes later they won't be able to control themselves and would start blurting shite again.

Any more mention of their year of reconciliation yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I guarantee that bleeping ballbag said him and his ho loved lady hussey to try get one over on William, knowing that he had no choice but to condemn her words so as not to be seen as racist because of the shadow they've let linger over the RF for two years. Cunts.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
The ITV interviwer dropped the ball he should have had Megs quote about the royals being racist ready to throw back at Harry! See what the fool said then.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.