Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry is deranged says Tom Bower! Oh dear they lost the connection.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I buckled and Iā€™m watching the interview on catch up..
And I can confirm Harry is a utter bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was getting ads for business shoes with lifts for a long time after the statue unveiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They'll be divorced by the end of the year!
Meghan has gone really quiet hasn't she I seriously think that she is up to something as she has never been quiet for this long. I mean it seems strange that they have not been seen together since the Ripple of Hope Awards and to me something just doesn't seem right.

Reactions: 46
Iā€™ve got a whole thread to catch up on, but my sister and mum popped in this evening and I know how to get rid of them in future, as talk turned to Harry my sister believed all the crap he came out of and even said people 'like me' are the problem because I read all the papers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

sheā€™s buying his book and will 'form her own opinion' šŸ¤£ she soon buggered off, no doubt moaning about me the whole drive home. I thought it was hilarious, considering we have a sister like Meghan, and even she agrees Meghan is the problem.

F228F4AB-43CD-45C8-AF13-5E22363E6CBB.jpeg

couldn't reply to this at the old thread is locked, but no way is Charles 5ft 10ā€œ. Thatā€™s how tall Diana was - and Iā€™m that height. I queued enough times at sandringham in the late 80ā€™s to see them. Charles is 5ft 8ā€œ in shoesā€¦.at a push. They were all mid height, Iā€™d even say the Duke of Edinburgh was tiny bit taller than Charles, so he could have been 5ft 8 And Charles a little smaller? Diana towered over the lot of them.

every year we went DoE was in an old dark green coat, as they walked past you could smell him, he always smelled a bit fusty. My mum still laughs when I say it but they did! Diana didnā€™t smell fusty but my god, the make up was trowelled on, it was quite a surprise to see the difference in her make up with your own eyes and then how normal she appeared in the press photos. They were my overridIng memories.

p.s. Harry is still a bleep.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Aside from the obvious with the interviews, lies etc another issue thatā€™s getting my so angry is this is ANOTHER reason for the uk to be polarised. Weā€™ve argued about Indy/Stay, brexit/remain, Tory/labour, gay/straight, blm/not, covid stay in/go out, vaxx/no vaxx and so forth. It feels like weā€™ve been at each others throats for the last 7 or so years. And now itā€™s Harry/Rest of RF. Heā€™s thrown in yet another grenade. Tosser šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Aha! There's Meghan using the word racist!

Trisha was gaslighting Piers. Good work, Twitter.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Photo on front page of tomorrowā€™s ā€˜Monteshitshow Timesā€™ of some sparrow legs sticking out from underneath a house encased in some stolen Aquazurras about 2 sizes too big.

will this do??

Old doodle....

award flattened by house 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Fred title suggestion nicked from the Sun:

Harry is to compassion what Madonna is to growing old gracefully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
No, but I'm getting ads for some very expensive anti-aging creams and bronzers from the Indian website I get a lot of my cosmetics from.

I know I have started getting wrinkles. No need to rub it in šŸ˜­
Ay well, it will come in handy for frost bite,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Blackmail of RF has started again .
Some people reframe this as ''negotiations .''
He stll has Frogmore.
And Charles made sure that Commonwealth is free game, when ''changing'' (he changed nothing) the Regency Act for CoS.
Are PE & Jack living in Frogmore? They have a little one and possibly another on the way. In the tit show sorry I mean tv show we saw photos of m&h clearing the gaff out.

Reactions: 17
Meghan has gone really quiet hasn't she I seriously think that she is up to something as she has never been quiet for this long. I mean it seems strange that they have not been seen together since the Ripple of Hope Awards.
Sheā€™s probably livid she might have to give her award for fighting institutional racism in the Royal Family back, especially now Hazzno has said they arenā€™t racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is that really it?? bleeping hell talk about scrapping the barrel. It's nothingness. I have no idea why they are sharing it? Are they really classing this as an argument or Kate being arsey. It it just absolutely pathetic.
View attachment 1869537
Would Meghan have written ā€œMumsā€?, surely being American sheā€™d have typed Momsā€¦

Reactions: 17
I didn't watch the interviews as I've no TV or YouTube. But I wonder if we're not even seeing a quarter of the picture?
The Stoat's statement that the RF is not racist is hugely important, as the whole basis for the Stoat attacks on the RF has been that they are institutionally racist etc. Ffark and the N word, the SS, Shola, Boozy and Scrotie all attacked the RF for years because they couldn't cope with the sassy biracial Ho. Porker, The Ho's podcasts.... Tainting royal blood, the examples are endless.

This is the main plank of their victimhood upon which all the other accusations rest. Take away the plank that the RF are racist (as we've heard from the Stoat himself) and what are we left with? Nothing. Petty family squabbles about beards and lip gloss, designed to enrage and confuse us which they have done. Apart from the Army reveal, very serious.

Toss in his "love" for Susan Hussey and confirmation that she's not racist either, for good measure. Blows Ngozi out of the water along with all the toxic Press the RF received before their shameful removal of SH. Hope she's reinstated like Piers.

The Stoat has thrown everyone under a bus, but was it with Chuck's agreement? Stern headlines about red lines for Camilla? Does he have red lines for Camilla? What the Stoat said about her was so contradictory so as to be meaningless. William and Catherine are collateral damage here..... but the toxic central allegation that the RF is a racist institution has been contradicted by the important person who has been alleging it for years. Maybe worth it for Chuck on balance. This will leave the Squad in confusion like a nest of disturbed ants. The RF can say they have been vindicated, and regroup.
Will the attacks on the RF now stop?

These two stooge interviewers have been played and no wonder the Stoat looks smug.
What I want to know is what Chuck has given him in exchange for this. It cost the Stoat to contradict his endless claims that his family is racist, and it will cost Chuck.

ETA His mother's gone under a bus too, turned into a figure of fun and any shred of mystique or dignity gone down the pan. He doesn't care, and that it will hurt William the forgotten son is a bonus.
Thatā€™s a very interesting theory, itā€™s certainly quite a U-turn by Harry. But perhaps it was suggested by Tom Bradbury and not KC, after all theyā€™re friends and H would trust him, and Tom seems a decent enough guy who perhaps sees the injustice done to the RF by these allegations.
I could see Tom suggesting H puts a good word in for Lady Hussey etc. Also letā€™s be honest these interviews were scripted. Only issue would be Toms shocked face when H said that.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.