Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m still on the previous thread. Apparently the site for Mums has removed their ā€œRoyalā€ section. No comment from their mods yet as to why.

Must be something potentially libellous has been posted and they are making sure there's nothing else.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
They will do what they always do when a big royal event is looming. Throw as mud as possible, then lay low for a few weeks, leaking nonsense about reconnecting with family. They will attend the event pretending to be much loved members of the RF, and then afwards go straight back to slagging off the RF

It's predictable

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
My hair is a mess.

I blame Harry.
If anyone asks, say it's an exclusive new trend. 'Spareayage'. Pronounce it like anything but English. šŸ˜‰ And take heart in the fact that it's still better than Smegsy's purchased ratty strands and Bristle Head's face and head pubes. ā™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I cannot believe he has gone after Kate again, he wasn't even at the bridesmaid dress fittings so who the hell is he to even pass comment on it.

I absolutely despise the poor excuse of a sub human.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Basically she wanted to be pictured on red carpets attending posh events and filmed making speeches that contain sentences so long and full of big words that everyone glazes over without registering that she's actually said nothing. They just remember the big words and say, oh she's so intelligent.

That's what she wants. And to get paid megabucks for wearing clothes and having accessories.
And to be a relentless bleep and never get called out on it because if you do youā€™re racist.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have Harry & Meghan wished Catherine a Happy Birthday yet? Didnā€™t think so. I can understand why Catherine didnā€™t get on with Meghan, and why William described her as ā€˜abrasiveā€™ and ā€˜difficultā€™ and why most of her family donā€™t have a relationship with her. She has double standards, is a prolific liar and major manipulator. Harry has been under Meghanā€™s spell since he met her. I doubt heā€™ll ever have a relationship with the RF ever again. Heā€™s made his choices, and heā€™s said what he has - thereā€™s no coming back from any of this. Heā€™s made his bed so will have to lie in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
BTW I don't know if this is a repeat post or not, but Piers was on Fox News this morning. I totally spaced it trying to get other stuff done and I just skimmed the last half of the last thread. I think he's going to jump right back in on his show this afternoon/tonight.

Piers back tonight at 8 can hardly waitšŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Have Harry & Meghan wished Catherine a Happy Birthday yet? Didnā€™t think so. I can understand why Catherine didnā€™t get on with Meghan, and why William described her as ā€˜abrasiveā€™ and ā€˜difficultā€™ and why most of her family donā€™t have a relationship with her. She has double standards, is a prolific liar and major manipulator. Harry has been under Meghanā€™s spell since he met her. I doubt heā€™ll ever have a relationship with the RF ever again. Heā€™s made his choices, and heā€™s said what he has - thereā€™s no coming back from any of this. Heā€™s made his bed so will have to lie in it.
Yes, and in time, alone. If thatā€™s not the case already.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.