Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t bring myself to watch it … I’m just glad when it’s all over and the book tanks and we can carry on with our beautiful royal family leading the way for us ..

Go duck your self Harry ..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Is he serious right now ?? Saying he never suggested the royal family has a racist in it . Make it stop

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Doesn't every family what a baby is going to look like?

I know when my sister and my brother's fiancé were pregnant we all wondered what the kids would look like.

Reactions: 47
Unconscious bias. Tsk! Shouty Shola will be wetting her Tena Lady with him peddling this crap.

What's next for Harry - Meghan and her hangers on tell Harry he has unconscious bias towards women, so he should transition to be a woman. Harriett.

He is SOOOOOOOO persuadable.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Calling the press and their 'relationship' with the monarchy. Created a life for himself and family over 'here' (Cali) but if they ask them to help with the Commonwealth they are willing to help! .............. Dream on Hazno!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
He’s deluded. The book and the documentary necessary for history 🤣 please make it stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
NOT STUCK IN THE PAST AND HAS MADE PEACE WITH WHAT HAPPENED... bleeping HELL!!! 😂 😂
Could've fooled me, mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I have to comment on everyone’s bravery watching the interview. I cannot stand his lispy, over earnest, mid Atlantic accented ( notice how he goes up at the end of his sentences a lot now?) whining - seriously, I’m not even joking. I think I would rather clean the streets with my tongue than do even 5 minutes of him. But I commend you all for filling us in with what’s going down. Mainly whats left (if any) of his reputation by the sounds of it. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Wow, denying that they inferred racism in the Oprah interview. Can't even stick to their precious story. I mean I can't even.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
My god he has made himself look so childish and bitter. He trying to use big words to make himself look clever but it’s like he’s reading from a script Meghan has given him, he doesn’t believe or know what he is saying. It’s all very ‘woe is me’

• Heart
Reactions: 57
If he had made peace with the past as he says, God help him.
I simply don’t believe he’s in a better place than he’s ever been.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
One day, Harry will regret all this. Mark my words.
My brother in law has nieces and nephews who are all the spitting image of his family and the joke was whether he and his wife's kids would buck that trend. The family genes are strong, they look exactly like him and not the wife's family. It was pleasant banter on their first pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.