Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that last summer she was running around like a mad thing and i believe doing things to annoy the RF.
I remember footage of her swimming upto a pap boat and telling them 'I'm going to shock you next week'
Then she died
Maybe the rumours about engagement were true which wouldve been ridiculous as she'd only known the sleaze a few weeks
She certainly PLAYED the media
Yep, I remember all this as well, I was in my 30s. The tide was turning against Diana a bit and there was a bit less sympathy and more wariness of what she would/could get up to next. I do wonder what she would have been like had she not died. I suspect she'd have been at the beginning of the reality TV stuff, glamorous lifestyle, etc. I dont think she would have been a great example for Will or Harold to be honest.

Reactions: 24
In a serious meeting at working with some senior and quite straight-laced people and one of them came out with "who does she think she is? Prince Harry? Its not all about her, do you reckon she also got the small bedroom?"

At least its not just us. The majority think he's a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Hands Up ..All the British people who read the tabloids and take what they say as gospel ….Anyone ??….

Hands Up ..All the British people who believe all the Californian guru /Snake Oil salesman psychobabble …Ah just the one , then .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Is there any active movement in the UK to abolish or defund the monarchy? If so, have Meg and Haz had any impact of pushing the energy for that type of movement? Have they actually done any harm to the UK? Im curious because what I’ve gleaned from his interviews is that his issues are the type of family fights and divisions fairly common in families. Only he’s showing his dirty laundry for all the world to see.
Its the sort of republican argument that is raised every now and then.

I dont think after the death of the Queen last year, that it is a danger at the moment....but .......its not an argument that I would expect a member of the royal family to get involved in. because I think there could be real danger of people getting fed up enough, that in a few years time, or a few decades time.....the monarchy will become unpopular....and funding could be pulled

So its strange to see someone within the British Royal family, effectively tainting it like this!

Reactions: 16
Five times I have tried to say something, laugh at Sparry's very stupid and entitled whingeing, but cancelled the posts.

This is so sick. A couple of things that I have read, especially the part about Camilla bring dangerous. It's just so what my narc does. Absolutely deranged.

Even if Camilla wants to rehabilitate her own image, is trading info etc, what is he himself doing? She'll leave bodies on the streets? This is pre-indoctrination fear mongering at its finest. I see it with my narcs, I see it with the politicians and religious leaders. I see how much damage it has done, how many actual bodies in actual streets it has left.

Sparry is the one who's dangerous, the one who's deranged.

I'm pretty close to a breakdown myself with my financial and otherwise situation - just a straw's difference. Beginning to feel very defeated. Sparry and his Ho were a distraction, and also a case study for dealing with narcs/current PR practices. He's turning out to be as bad as mine, except mine haven't (yet) put an entire country at risk. More than one country, in fact, anywhere where racism flourishes or the people have an agenda against the monarchy.

I rarely use this word, but what a bastard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
In a serious meeting at working with some senior and quite straight-laced people and one of them came out with "who does she think she is? Prince Harry? Its not all about her, do you reckon she also got the small bedroom?"

At least its not just us. The majority think he's a dick.
Correction: That's "Richard Cranium." :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Its the sort of republican argument that is raised every now and then.

I dont think after the death of the Queen last year, that it is a danger at the moment....but .......its not an argument that I would expect a member of the royal family to get involved in. because I think there could be real danger of people getting fed up enough, that in a few years time, or a few decades time.....the monarchy will become unpopular....and funding could be pulled

So its strange to see someone within the British Royal family, effectively tainting it like this!
If he can't have it he wants to destroy it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Because he’s lied so much he can’t remember the lies he’s told. The royal family were the family Meghan had never had?! Now we find out the family weren’t getting along behind closed doors.
I believe he did rush things with Meghan, I don’t believe she was naive enough to not understand what she was getting in to and I think she had very little intention of seeing it through. She got the prince, she could leave and brain wash him in to believing he was a victim and that she had been mistreated.
I can understand why Kate wasn’t fond of Meghan, relationships take time and maybe Kate was wary of Meghan and her intentions given shes American, a divorcee, an actress. Was she acting all along perhaps?

Reactions: 47
Yes, H comes across as the type you just can't reason with. I think the RF gave up trying long ago and so would I.
Exactly this! you cannot reason with him! he is a tyrant and sadly he met his match who more conniving!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
new thread here

tattle on my witty tattle friends :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep, I remember all this as well, I was in my 30s. The tide was turning against Diana a bit and there was a bit less sympathy and more wariness of what she would/could get up to next. I do wonder what she would have been like had she not died. I suspect she'd have been at the beginning of the reality TV stuff, glamorous lifestyle, etc. I dont think she would have been a great example for Will or Harold to be honest.
I used to have such a soft spot for Diana in my heart, but these recent revelations have put a bad taste in my mouth when things are becoming more black and white about how Diana used the media for her own gain when it suited her. It’s rather unfortunate seeing how Harold has taken it a step further, and Meghan is unofficially trying to be Diana 2.0. Every sentence out of her mouth is a backhanded comment against the royal family.

It’s clear that Diana was unstable and wasn’t able to be a good mother to her kids after she left the palace. Harold is still harbouring all these negative emotions towards everyone and all this acting out is a big cry for help.

Marrying Markle the twit only made things truly worse for Harold. What a tangled web.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Hands Up ..All the British people who read the tabloids and take what they say as gospel ….Anyone ??….

Hands Up ..All the British people who believe all the Californian guru /Snake Oil salesman psychobabble …Ah just the one , then .
Bueller....Bueller?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.