Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, denying that they inferred racism in the Oprah interview. Can't even stick to their precious story. I mean I can't even.
That's exactly what they did. On record.
So- it was a lie. They lie about everything, the pair of them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
My book and documentary were necessary for “historical significance”.

Oh Harry. In the scope of world history, you’re now tabloid gossip fodder. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Well done all of you that sat through the shite. You all deserve tomorrow off! Thankyou for sharing I just can't look at him!!!! Queenie would be turning in her grave.

Reactions: 49
Bringing this over ftom the last thread.. It closed too quickly.

I love this @Chita ! Especially the pacifier! You have one for every occasion. Screw the coffee table book, you should start a new Hallmark Card division. The 'Keep the Fun in Dysfunctional' Division.

Naturally in NY I'm not watching this. He has hair?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
im confused. theres two years between archie and lili but meghan said archie was 18 months old when she miscarried? So within 6 months, she fell pregnant again (miraculously fast for a 40 year old) and gave birth to a full term baby lili?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
My head would be in a good space too for a hundred million smackeroonies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Harry says he is happy yet he doesn't act like it and I noticed he didn't look Tom in the eye when he said this which indicates to me that he is lying.

Reactions: 55
Sorry guys just burst out laughing, my dad just interjected with - "Christ, He's gonna be bald in a fortnight" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
It’s like he’s trying to convince himself he’s never been happier.
Keep repeating it like a mantra.
It doesn’t ring true.

Reactions: 44
Peg is Happy because she can control you. She couldn't in London as there were too many people watching. That's why she is happy and you are a drugged fool. No one beliefs you.

Reactions: 56
Now we can move foward.....until Meghan's book that is. As for being in a happier place than he's ever been, could have fooled me mate. Tell your face. And the Netflix doc and book being "essential"? Yep, OK sweetie.

Reactions: 38
Moved for his family’s safety but has gone on and on about how his security was removed putting his family at greater risk. How on earth can even he not see how many inconsistencies there are with what he’s saying? He’s made himself look a prized idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.