Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no need to bring Caroline in to this whole thing.
He's being quite manipulative doing this because he knows as she's dead no one can take a libel or defamation action unlike him and his wife throwing out claims left, right and centre.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I absolutely love William for desperately trying to tell Harry how much he loved him at PP’s funeral, if that actually happened.

Other than that I have no idea what he’s talking about. He’s a terrible story-teller and dull, disorganised speaker.

It’s all a Meghanese sort of word salad - planting, leaking, briefing by “certain people” to “certain other people”, owning my story, implicit in the pain, two sides to every story, resolving trauma, unconscious bias (x4), reconciliation, accountability, ripples across the world, culture war in the U.K… interspersed with lots of “right?”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
Hold on is he saying clarksons article was an act of violence against women ? Ie Meghan?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
What a prize bleep he is.

I'm surprised he hasn't been decked again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I absolutely love William for desperately trying to tell Harry how much he loved him at PP’s funeral, if that actually happened.

Other than that I have no idea what he’s talking about. He’s a terrible story-teller and dull, disorganised speaker.

It’s all a Meghanese sort of word salad - planting, leaking, briefing by “certain people” to “certain other people”, owning my story, implicit in the pain, two sides to every story, resolving trauma, unconscious bias (x4), reconciliation, accountability, ripples across the world, culture war in the U.K… interspersed with lots of “right?”
Its classic narcissistic crap, everyone else is at fault, everyone is out to get you, no one has ever been so badly treated and on and on, I have an aunt who's exactly like him, bringing up childhood crap no one else remembers or cares about but her "truth" is more important than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
He's accusing everyone of racism but he's the one with actual provable history of racism and on more many occasions against Arab, against black, against Jews etc

Leaking stories - he did this himself, there are court records proving this

Saying that he wants conversation to be kept private when he's just published family alterations and conversations

He has no sense of accountability. he and Meghan are a match.
Textbook narcissist. All your own crappy behaviour is projected on to others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
He has absolutely no self awareness. It’s just angry blame all over.
And his very red head is really annoying me… is it sunburn?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
He really just has a one track mind when it comes to all of this and he can't be even slightly deviated from it.

Reactions: 31
Why did he just mention Lady Susan Hussey this was obviously done a while ago because he said that Lady Susan Hussey and Ngozi Fulan can reconcile which they did back in December.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Well on a good note apart from the obvious issue of the increased risk from the Taliban, Harry's interviews and his book make him come off so badly that I really don't think that the King and rest of the family have anything to worry at all about in terms of negative perceptions of themselves or the UK Monarchy in general. There will be a small minority who will jump on Harrys bandwagon, but they can be discounted because they are nutters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
"The way the British press is showing itself at the moment is incredibly damaging to the UK".... no Harry. YOU'RE the one who is incredibly damaging to the UK especially after the irresponsible Taliban comment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Talking about ‘Royal sources’, some of the most heinous things said about me and my wife have come from the ‘palace sources’… yes, because they know it’s true!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.