Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spring2020

Chatty Member
He's accusing everyone of racism but he's the one with actual provable history of racism and on more than many occasions against Arab, against black, against Jews etc

Leaking stories - he did this himself, there are court records proving this

Saying that he wants conversation to be kept private when he's just published family altercations and conversations

Accusing his family of being abusers when he's timed every bombshell moment to overshadow and has made grave allegations without evidence

He has no sense of accountability. he and Meghan are a match.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

Lady_H

VIP Member
I absolutely love William for desperately trying to tell Harry how much he loved him at PP’s funeral, if that actually happened.

Other than that I have no idea what he’s talking about. He’s a terrible story-teller and dull, disorganised speaker.

It’s all a Meghanese sort of word salad - planting, leaking, briefing by “certain people” to “certain other people”, owning my story, implicit in the pain, two sides to every story, resolving trauma, unconscious bias (x4), reconciliation, accountability, ripples across the world, culture war in the U.K… interspersed with lots of “right?”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122

Weeder

Chatty Member
I'm fuming, his Step-mother has worked tirelessly campaigning and raising awareness of DV and violence against women. Catherine works with early child hood and stable upbringing in all types of family situations..including parent survivors of DV..utter prick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

TheTacoLifeChoseMe

So they left this country and minded their own business? They sat down with one of the worlds most famous chat show hosts and spilled their guts!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Ladybird90

"The way the British press is showing itself at the moment is incredibly damaging to the UK".... no Harry. YOU'RE the one who is incredibly damaging to the UK especially after the irresponsible Taliban comment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Gosh, this is a car crash on the same level as Prince Andrew. He really has got the most over inflated ego. And sorry Haz, but you sound a right twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

FreezePeach

He has a very inflated sense of his importance. There was far more going on in 2020 than him moving abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Vanelope

VIP Member
Camilla is 70 and has weathered this speculation for 40(?) plus years. I think tough and stoic doesn’t do her justice. She has a close relationship with both of her children, a warm one with one of her step sons and a friendly one with her ex… She is married to the man she loves and has been made Queen, I think she views the queen part with a sense of amusement as she has a great sense of humour. If Charles was just an organic farmer in Norfolk she would still be with him, could Meghan say the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Wow the amount of digs about Kate in that interview 😳 very convenient that he said it was Meghan in tears and Kate arrived the next day with flowers! That has been the subject of many press stories about Kate in tears. Also about Kates fingertips being white from gripping the chair so hard…. They have a serious issue with Kate! All comes down to jealousy 💯

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

Fat Kitty

We all thought Andrew’s interview went over like a lead balloon…
Harry: Hold my beer.

Ps. He’s no where near the most famous person in the world. That’d be Messi or Ronaldo, etc. or maybe the late Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

FreezePeach

Harry sounds even more tedious than I expected. He must be a crashing bore in social situations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Lady_H

VIP Member
What the fuck is this about? So it wasn’t a racist issue about Archie’s skin colour then? It was never about racism? And he’s offering to help the RF to sort out their unconscious bias? And it’s only white people who make comments about what a child of a mixed race couple might look like?

I HATE THIS MAN.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 87