Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fuming, his Step-mother has worked tirelessly campaigning and raising awareness of DV and violence against women. Catherine works with early child hood and stable upbringing in all types of family situations..including parent survivors of DV..utter prick
They only have their pathetic sugars listening to their bullshit- everyone else knows them for the tit that they are, now

Reactions: 31
He says there was relentless press attacks during lockdown but doesn't mention that's because he and Meghan attacked his family in the Oprah interview. He's so selective and self-serving.

Pleasantly surprised with how much Tom Bradby is challenging him. I thought it would be much more sycophantic.

Reactions: 48
He called out a senior member of the family saying they had concerns over archies skin colour but he just said it was the press who said it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
There's a reason it's called 'unconscious bias'. You're not aware of it, so how can you change that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
HE used the word RACISM in the Oprah the me you can’t see

What would you have done differently??? ..I would have left sooner and called out the racism …( paraphrasing)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I absolutely love William for desperately trying to tell Harry how much he loved him at PP’s funeral, if that actually happened.

Other than that I have no idea what he’s talking about. He’s a terrible story-teller and dull, disorganised speaker.

It’s all a Meghanese sort of word salad - planting, leaking, briefing by “certain people” to “certain other people”, owning my story, implicit in the pain, two sides to every story, resolving trauma, unconscious bias (x4), reconciliation, accountability, ripples across the world, culture war in the U.K… interspersed with lots of “right?”
Exactly this. A lot of buzz words to whip up the masses but actually nothing of substance behind it all. Either tit or get off the pot. He’s so deluded and paranoid and doesn’t seem to mind chatting tit but hasn’t offered one tangible example of how his family sold him out to the press. Give us the details or stfu

Reactions: 55
He's so slippery, he can't answer a direct question. We all know what was said to Oprah yet he's trying to control the narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Unconscious Bias is going to be the most googled word so far of 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I do not deny the reality or existence of unconscious bias, but wondering what a child would look like is not it.

Reactions: 56
Tom has barley challenged him . Very disappointing , another Oprah
Agreed. He asked some pointed questions- way more than Oprah. But he could have gone way harder but didn’t. It’s almost as if he’s trying to get Harry to “see” how he’s coming across and is truly unable to comprehend.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What the duck is this about? So it wasn’t a racist issue about Archie’s skin colour then? It was never about racism? And he’s offering to help the RF to sort out their unconscious bias? And it’s only white people who make comments about what a child of a mixed race couple might look like?

I HATE THIS MAN.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Exactly this. A lot of buzz words to whip up the masses but actually nothing of substance behind it all. Either tit or get off the pot. He’s so deluded and paranoid and doesn’t seem to mind chatting tit but hasn’t offered one tangible example of how his family sold him out to the press. Give us the details or stfu
There isn't any.
None of it happened.
They both lie through the back of their teeth.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.