Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if it was up to Harry, we’d never have known about Andrew because Andrew would have denied the stories and they would have been dropped. Doesn’t seem to care about those actual victims of abuse.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
H just said all the horrible things the press said about me and my wife came from the place briefing the press.

Holy sh*t.
Scorched earth.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Can Tom B actually be bothered to follow what Harry’s saying I wonder? To be fair he does actually seem to be trying to ask him some decent follow-up questions but the answers are almost incoherent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
How can Harry say the royals have no accountability when in this "book" he takes no accountability for anything in his miserable life.
He IS paranoid and delusional. "There's been 24 versions of the bridesmaid dresses story" yes Harry as your wife can't get her story straight as she is a compulsive liar and narcissist!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Something about Tom’s approach to this interview makes me think he’s covering his ass and that it could be panorama 2.0. He seems a bit concerned for Harry tbh. But everything he’s saying is falling on deaf ears with Harry. Bizarre to watch someone unravel in this way. Such paranoia. How can you undo such an obvious persecution complex in someone? He’s gone past the point of return unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: 79
What a bleeping car-crash.

He should have bought a small white fiat.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Tom has barley challenged him . Very disappointing , another Oprah

Reactions: 35
I'm fuming, his Step-mother has worked tirelessly campaigning and raising awareness of DV and violence against women. Catherine works with early child hood and stable upbringing in all types of family situations..including parent survivors of DV..utter prick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Andrew is probably eating fajitas and dancing as we speak. I think Tom is very frustrated with him and I'm surprised he's actually challenging him. Given Tom and his wife used to be friends with both prince's he has that insider knowledge

• Haha
H just said all the horrible things the press said about me and my wife came from the place briefing the press.

Holy sh*t.
Scorched earth.
And yet he didn't say they weren't true did he!!! You can't be angry about TRUE stories being leaked! They would get out one way or another. Maybe if Meghan had just been a nice person none of this would have ever happened!!!

No wonder he's not getting the public speaking gigs pulling in 1 million dollars like they were hoping for!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Fanks for the new fred!!

Leaking and planting. Leaking and planting. Leaking and planting. Leaking and planting.

He's talking about Alan Titchmarsh. He's talking about sustainable gardening.

LI3917707@Alan_Titchmarsh_B_preview.psd_-4d016d7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.