Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Just more random thoughts on the whole debacle...

I think this whole thing is mainly based on the fact that Americans just don't understand the culture of Britain and the royal family. That's ok! It's not necessary to know everything about a country you don't live in. But with Meg in particular, she should have bothered to learn about an institution she was marrying into.

She took it personally when she was told she wasn't allowed to use her royal status to campaign for whatever she liked. She took it personally when she was told that Archie wasn't necessarily going to be a prince. She took it personally that she was given a cottage not a palace. She took it personally that she was dragged in the press. She took it personally that she was told how to act in public. She took it personally that she had to curtsey to the Queen. She took it personally that she wasn't allowed to go around Britain doing exclusive interviews with the media. She took it personally that she had to accept that her role in the family was less than William and Kate's.

She doesn't understand that literally all of this is how the royal family is for everybody! She's gone around crying that this stuff is racist, when it happens to literally everybody who is born into or marries into the royal family.

Now she's gone back to America and given interviews acting all shocked about all this stuff, and apparently people over there find it shocking. But in Britain it's our culture, and we see it as lucky and priviledged to be a princess, have a £32 million wedding, be given a free cottage, get to meet the Queen and everything else. It isn't seen as humiliating to curtsey to the Queen, it is known that some of her grandchildren aren't made prince/princess, it is known that the royal family is a heirarchy, it is known that the tabloids drag everybody. Maybe that seems shocking to people who are seeing it from the outside, but it's our culture, and Meg should have learned about a culture she was marrying into.

• Heart
Reactions: 201

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Someone on another site said that Charles should write a children's book about his bear and how everyone needs comfort. I think it is a bloody brilliant idea and a wonderful support to the children's charities under their patronage. Taking it further, they could team up with Catherine's iniative for the first five years, Princess Anne's Save the Children and Queen Camilla's Barnardos patronage. Maybe even pull in Eugenie's modern slavery charity. They could even pair up with a British toy manufacturer so that every baby gets a teddy bear from the King at birth (much like the Princess Diana Beanie Baby)

• Heart
Reactions: 162

Not Now Bernard

I’ve handed my resignation in at work, initiated divorce proceedings with my husband and put the kids up for adoption. What with Harry finally confirming he is a bell end to the entire world and Jack Monroe being unmasked as the grifter she is it’s a full time occupation keeping up with Tattle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

Chita

VIP Member
I have taken a pic of each page of the new chapter added to Tom Bower's revenge book.
Hopefully you can all read it.
If not, I will scan them and post them again..
Hopefully I won't need to.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
So after the fitting incident with Catherine, H found Smegz "collapsed on the floor weeping"

Who TF over the age of six does that? A normal person would be angry cleaning or doing something. This strong independent 36-year-old feminist was so stressed from planning her second or third wedding (*which minions were actually doing) that she just collapsed in a crying heap.

Seriously, everything in her head is a Hollywood script.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Ivanhoe

Harry needs to tread very carefully with the things he writes about his mother.

I'm old enough to remember (as an adult) the events leading up to her death. She had fallen out of favour with the media and the public were starting to grow weary of her too. We fell in love with her as 'shy Di' who married a prince and had the fairytale wedding. Our hearts broke for her when she told us about Charles and Camilla, her eating disorders and throwing herself down the stairs etc.

Then other things started to come out in the press, her affairs, the staged photo ops with the boys to make Charles look bad, how she manipulated the press and who was she dating/marrying/pregnant by now?? The coverage and criticism would have been 100 times worse now with social media. Back then it was just newspapers and magazines.

I remember buying the Sunday papers on the day she died and you could immediately see what papers had what deadlines. The later deadlines had the tragedy on the front page, the ones with earlier deadlines had articles criticising her and her latest antics (yes you DM).

We were all shocked, it was a great tragedy. I laid flowers down for her along with thousands of others and I cried for her and those poor boys. We forgave and whitewashed out all of the recent years and the scandals and we put her on pedestal as the 'People's Princess'. We remembered her for her work with Aids patients, for landmines, for her beauty and youth and what a great mother she was.

Then along came Harry spitting vitriol, hatred and we are reminded again through him that Princess Di was flawed and human and did some very questionable things and that we had tired of her antics leading up to her death. Then Markle began claiming special connections with her, wanting to be some kind of reincarnation, wanting to outshine Charles again and be the second coming of the People's Princess.

I'm not sure it's his intention, but in writing and talking about his mother, Harry is tarnishing the last memories we had of her. When they laid her to rest she lay there as the 'People's Princess' and that's where we wanted her to stay. Harry is undoing a lot of our last and somewhat charitable memories of her. For someone who claims to have adored his mother, he isn't doing her memory any favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
After a somewhat purple-prosed confession of how he used to fancy some of the younger matrons at the prep school, he recounts how he used to take great satisfaction out of tormenting another, Pat.

He explains how Pat did not ‘make us horny’ on account of being short and unattractive, ‘not much of a thing, always with a tired face and greasy hair’.

She had a deviated spine and her knees were so stiff she had to descend the stairs backwards.

You might have thought, given Harry’s self-declared sensitivity, that this difficulty would elicit some sympathy from him.

Far from it. Instead, he stands at the bottom of the stairs and does ‘mocking little dances’ and ‘makes faces’ at her discomfort.
This is appalling. Absolutely appalling. Not just that he mocked the disabled woman when young, but that he thinks it's viable and appropriate to relate the story to the public today.

"Not much of a thing, always with a tired face." I just can't at this. It's so arrogantly dismissive of another human being who is living with significant difficulties. "A thing": that's how he describes her.

This man is a disgrace. He should be nowhere near any charitable endeavour, or indeed any decent person.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
The big bad army hero is quite a wuss, isn’t he? A 65 year old woman managed to make him quiver with just a look!

(We all know AK47’s look meant: “If you let your wife run off and steal this, I will literally have you both strung up and your bones picked bare by the ravens at the Tower!” Never mess with a docker’s daughter, Harold!)
"He says his mother's sisters had earlier offered Meghan one of the Princess of Wales's tiaras."

The Spencer tiara isn't theirs to offer. It belongs to Charles Spencer, who told Harry three times not to marry Smegz. Any other tiara that Diana wore belongs to The Queen (and as we have said before the only other one she really wore was the Lover's Knot on permanent loan to Catherine - I can't find pictures of her in other tiara. Necklace headbands, yes, but not other tiaras)

ETA: It claims that she was offered an emerald and an aquamarine tiara. And the Queen said "Tiaras suit you" (but never let her wear one again and did not give her one on permanent loan) and then everyone clapped and thanked her for her service. SURE...this happened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to our talented @Chita for the title.

Well, a TL;DR of last thread, as Greta (HOW DARE YOU!) recently tweeted "[email protected]"

The more leeks, erm, leaks we get from the meeeeemoir, the more deranged ginger tits looks.

The Taliban called him out as a coward and liar.
He has a magical relic of Lady Di hair on his dresser table that has the capacity to turn a dozen pregnancy tests positive (some-one call the Vatican!)
He still fell arse first in a dog bowl.
Wills and Cath seemingly were huge fans of Suits. I'm a Tv addict and i never heard of Suits before November 2017. Seemingly busy Senior Royals have more time on their hands than me.
Ashamed to say, so i'll spoiler: Wills has a nice aesthetically pleasing ... Willy.
Meghan apparently sang opera with seals. Not award winning artist Seal, but literal sea mammals seals. Wow, so Disney Princess!

And lots and lots of speculation who was the Cougar who mounted filly Henry for the first time.

If i missed anything, please add.

Old Fred.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in - things are now grotesquely entertaining.

Why William slugged Haz? The Harkles are good at confession by projection which is common to personality disorders.
Haz probably started the fisticuffs as he took strong exception to any criticism of Smeg. Timing is all as the incident occurred after the Harkles suffered a public mishap. They were terrified that the press might turn the focus of attention upon what was going on. Lady C believes none of TRF knew what was going on at this stage. William to be admired as he was sticking up for bullied employees.

Baby brain comment? Smeg has the hide of a rhino, is pushy, with no respect for anyone else's space. A bitch.

Haz trying to shift responsibility for Nazi outfit? Lady C says Haz went on his own to get outfit.

Promotion interviews? Haz has been taking lessons from a very bad actor and script-writer. Haz is convincing and plausible if unexamined. He is a better actor then Smeg is an actress who comes across as phony.

Were stories from Spare leaked on purpose? Lady C says logistically it is not that easy for a Spanish book to be translated easily. The booksellers sent out early copies with proviso to be embargoed. The Guardian had an English copy. and Page 6 had hot excerpts so some deliberate leaking. Publishers may have wanted some content to dribble out and increase interest/sales.

Haz is Smeg's windup toy? Smeg presses Haz's buttons, drips poison in his ear. Haz is an overgrown baby with rage issues from the Spencer side. Most of information leaked has come from the Harkles' camp not TRF. Haz showing the world he is a lily-livered jerk, and whipped.

KC disrespectful to Smeg by banning her from TQ's deathbed? Lady C disputes the credibility of Haz's account of events (victimhood). Smeg would leak more than an incontinent bitch if she had been allowed to come to Balmoral.

Taliban boast? Breach of military protocol. Military rightly concerned about threat to security of the TRF and Haz now has a target on his back. Has Haz done this deliberately to get İPP status and securridy? Lady C wouldn't be surprised.

Dissing Kate? Haz makes the point that Catherine was upset not Smeg. Smeg never had baby brain. :unsure:

Smeg at Diana's grave? Ghoulish, tasteless, and vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Xales

VIP Member
If this is how the book is written then sales should be low & anyone involved in writing it should never write again!
It made my head hurt with the " she said this then he said that and then we did this and the she said that to her......." 🤯
View attachment 1863355
Funny that. What was M's excuse for not remembering that she said Catherine had baby brain? M wasn't pregnant/just given birth so her recall should have been fine... How come M can forget something but Catherine has to have baby brain to forget.

M is so anti-other women than herself it is unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

goldshoes

Chatty Member
"He says his mother's sisters had earlier offered Meghan one of the Princess of Wales's tiaras."

The Spencer tiara isn't theirs to offer. It belongs to Charles Spencer, who told Harry three times not to marry Smegz. Any other tiara that Diana wore belongs to The Queen (and as we have said before the only other one she really wore was the Lover's Knot on permanent loan to Catherine - I can't find pictures of her in other tiara. Necklace headbands, yes, but not other tiaras)

ETA: It claims that she was offered an emerald and an aquamarine tiara. And the Queen said "Tiaras suit you" (but never let her wear one again and did not give her one on permanent loan) and then everyone clapped and thanked her for her service. SURE...this happened
I expect Angela Kelly waved a dog bowl at him in a threatening manner.
I am now convinced that Markle wrote this book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80