Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely right, and it's not always in big cities like you would imagine. The worst terrorist attack in the UK (in terms of fatalities) took place over my home town - a little market town that most people wouldn't even be able to find on a map (at least until that night)
Lockerbie šŸ’

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'll be here on Tattle until hell freezes over ( or tattle ends) sticking the boot in to those two utter cunts .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is her measure.

Children gunned down dead.

Photo opportunity.

" never forget......"

GettyImages-1240918537.jpg
Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Iā€™m reading the Traitor King.. the similarities are frightening..

Just seen LBC have stated Harold is not welcome at the coronation

my god .. GOD BLESS THE KING

• Heart
Reactions: 42
OMG I never knew about this. But they have the same hairline, eyes set the same, and the nose and mouth structure too. Well well šŸ˜±
I completely dislike Harry but I do think he's Charles' son. I think life would be a lot easier for the RF if he wasn't! Harry is the spitting image of Prince Philip when he was young.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you buy them on a timeshare? šŸ˜†
Yes you can, it's called fractional ownership. You pay an amount & this entitles you to so many days travel a year, with additional days available at a price.

Can you imagine her wanting to use a plane that others have used, without paying her for the privilege?

ETA: so unless you are planning on using a private jet a lot, it's probably cheaper to pay as you go.

Reactions: 19
Take a long, hard look at a traitorous bleep.
The tit on your shoe.
Inciting hatred and causing more jihadi death & maiming attacks on innocent people.

Look at him again.

Screenshot_20221028-154939_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Apologies is already posted.

"Prince Harry revealed in his Spare memoir, which hits shelves on Tuesday, January 10, that the 41-year-old Duchess of Sussex had initially mistaken his 62-year-old uncle for a royal staffer.
ā€œAfter a moment, Meg asked me something about the Queenā€™s assistant,ā€ the Duke of Sussex recalled, noting he did not who she was speaking about. ā€œā€˜That man holding the purse. That man who walked her to the door,ā€™ [she said].ā€™ā€

To cover the fact that she'd already met PA on the yachting circuit, she made sure this was in the Memoir. She recognised him, knew exactly who he was from her RF research as well, so here made a point of pretending to think he was an aide. As if she'd give an aide the time of day or ask what he was doing.
She wanted no connection with him and they've always avoided each other. There's more here but we don't yet know what.
Just like the supposed fight between William and the Stoat about the Ho's "abruptness" towards staff. Cover for the actual bullying, deflection of severity.

She's dealing with every point one by one, including the fake miscarriage, and there will be more because she has records of them all.

Iirc the Ho was "working" at So.Ho House with Markus Anderson as her pimp. The Stoat was a regular as were the Fungus girls. The Stoat may have watched Suits but I don't believe he picked out the Ho and asked to meet her, but met her there with his friends who were all part of the same circle as the Fungi. He paid for the Ho and bragged to his friends how "versatile" she was especially in targeting his bum wallet. Markus has always operated in the shadows.

The Memoir story of the Stoat salivating over the dusky paralegal banging around in the stationery cupboard is cover for the fact that she was a paid Ho at SoHo. Not a blind date set up by Misha Noonooooo or whoever, just a Ho.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I completely dislike Harry but I do think he's Charles' son. I think life would be a lot easier for the RF if he wasn't! Harry is the spitting image of Prince Philip when he was young.
Yes but whatā€™s the difference between Harry and James Hewitt? JH wasnā€™t firing blanksā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am at a complete loss as to what she was thinking.
I imagine being able to live with my husband and children and NEVER have any money worries and know that my family will always be safe and looked after.
She could have spent her life bringing joy to peoples lives and even helping people in difficult situations.
I look at that lovely "little" house they were living in and just think that would be soo amazing to think about who has lived in there previously about all the history in the place.
I genuinely think she has a personality disorder: narcissism, ASPD or whatever. I truly don't think she could handle having to always be further down the chain than the senior royals. Having to curtsy to Kate, getting less etc etc. But yes - Andrew and Sarah got Sandringham: she would NOT have had a bad life.
I also think it's true that she spent time with Saudi princes and probably couldn't believe how understated the British royal family is in comparison. She couldn't understand how English aristocracy view any showiness or displays of wealth as vulgar.

I also don't think she planned to leave - she thought she would get away with being an American, money-earning celebrity and a British royal at the same time. I think that was her plan - she scorned Beatrice, Edward, Eugenie, Zara etc for just not being as smart as she was or being as capable of bringing in money.

Reactions: 42
I think he's Charles' son, but I don't think he's the spitting image of Philip. I think there's a passing resemblance, and the beard increases it.

Reactions: 32
I get really frustrated when friends say heā€™s Hewittā€™s son because heā€™s ā€œthe spitting image of himā€ No heā€™s bloody not! He vaguely has the same colour hair but other than that heā€™s a Mountbatten through and through.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Harry is a traitor. He needs to be dealt with now by KC. no more silent treatment he needs to deal with him once and for all.
Parliament definitely needs to do something. They are our leaders, in charge. To protect us. Do something!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is appalling. Absolutely appalling. Not just that he mocked the disabled woman when young, but that he thinks it's viable and appropriate to relate the story to the public today.

"Not much of a thing, always with a tired face." I just can't at this. It's so arrogantly dismissive of another human being who is living with significant difficulties. "A thing": that's how he describes her.

This man is a disgrace. He should be nowhere near any charitable endeavour, or indeed any decent person.
As more and more leaks from this book come out, it gets worse and worse. Mocking a woman he did not consider attractive and who obviously suffered with disabilities is despicable.

I'm speechless at this point. I haven't commented much on the thread the last few days because I cannot believe what I'm reading or hearing on the news. Next up are the television interviews, then the release of the book, then the release of another book by TW with more exaggerations, lies, fantasy tales, etc. When will it end? Enough already.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
This is appalling. Absolutely appalling. Not just that he mocked the disabled woman when young, but that he thinks it's viable and appropriate to relate the story to the public today.

"Not much of a thing, always with a tired face." I just can't at this. It's so arrogantly dismissive of another human being who is living with significant difficulties. "A thing": that's how he describes her.

This man is a disgrace. He should be nowhere near any charitable endeavour, or indeed any decent person.
This needs to be put everywhere EVERYWHERE we can. Letā€™s see some SUGAR defend thisā€¦it is absolutely heinous. He is scum. Lerā€™s team up to make sure THIS becomes the most talked about part of his ā€œmemoir.ā€ Throw it in their smug faces when they mention ā€˜tropesā€™ and ā€˜kindness.ā€™ Not just now.

Let us repeat it again and again. Under articles, on Amazon book reviews, on FB, Twitter, TicTocā€¦under Podcasts. What a PIG!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.