Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we have been right all along I knew that freeloading Ho was taking the freebies
Makes her own rules…doesn’t everybody when they start a new job? I’m sure the greed-grabber kept everything SHE liked…and passed out the wrinkled tisdue and packing boxes. Remember the used flowers they played with at her shower…then sent them wilting to a hospital…and she hauled her lavish gifts back to the UK on a private plane.
OH THE PHILANTHROPY!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The thing about Pat at school... what an absolute bleep. I try to save the MoS for my Sunday reading, so not read it properly. But what kind of bleep takes the piss like that??

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
The thing about Pat at school... what an absolute bleep. I try to save the MoS for my Sunday reading, so not read it properly. But what kind of bleep takes the piss like that??
A bleep like this-

- married to this bleep...
untitled-design-2020-03-09t121943812.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Yes. Yes he is. And so is she.

Then again, I still think farts are funny so what does that say? 😁
I let rip with one once, thinking it was a quiet, quick one & it was a floor trembler 😃😃🤣 it really rang out , went on and on.
I couldn't get away from it!
😢😢😢😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If its true that at KC coronation no Duke will have to kneel or whatever they do, why is he appeasing H again? Just like at PP funeral when cos H wasn't allowed to wear military uniform, all the other RF men couldn't either and had to wear morning suits

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

So he's admitting Meghan kept gifts of makeup clothes and perfume, saying she distributed them to staff. But with all those staff that quit, she would get to keep them for herself!
'I know I berated you for 20 minutes and then called you at 5am on a Saturday morning but heres a lipstick I got for free'

I used to work as a PA and whenever the boss would take us out for dinner we would be expected to thank him after the meal as if it was his money but it was all expensed so he was getting thanked for nothing, I would expect it was similar with Meghan giving out freebies.

God Harry is dumb, hes just opened up a huge can of worms with this one. There will definitely have to be some sort of inquiry as a result of this

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I let rip with one once, thinking it was a quiet, quick one & it was a floor trembler 😃😃🤣 it really rang out , went on and on.
I couldn't get away from it!
😢😢😢😱🤣
An SBD? Silent but deadly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.