Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So he's admitting Meghan kept gifts of makeup clothes and perfume, saying she distributed them to staff. But with all those staff that quit, she would get to keep them for herself!
So we have been right all along I knew that freeloading Ho was taking the freebies

• Angry
Reactions: 53
I wonder what The Spencers think of all this? They are William‘s aunts and uncle as well after all. I wonder if Sarah or Jane were to reach out to him and reason with him, would he listen? Bearing in mind that they are the closest living thing to his Mummy and NOT Meghan! (Despite what he thinks)

Reactions: 31
He's literally confirming everything that was in the press, actually happened.

Reactions: 61
So PA didn't escape unmentioned. Also puts a new slant on his Taliban kill comment regarding security never being taken away. From Daily Mail. Can't believe what I'm reading.

"Harry’s comments about the Duke of York come when discussing his own security arrangements.

When Meghan asks him one night whether their protection would ever be removed, Harry tells her: ‘Never. Not in this climate of hate. And not after what happened to my mother.

‘Also, not in the wake of my Uncle Andrew. He was embroiled in a shameful scandal, accused of the sexual assault of a young woman, and no one had so much as suggested that he lose his security.

‘Whatever grievances people had against us, sex crimes weren’t on the list.’"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m so sorry - I’m guessing you are in Lockerbie. Absolutely horrific and a terrible act of atrocity for your community xx
Things like that leave a permanent scar and even 34yrs later you can still feel it - we have a lovely garden of remembrance which has the names of all 270 victims on a big memorial stone, and our local secondary school runs a scholarship programme set up between the Lockerbie Disaster Trust Fund and Syracuse University to strengthen the bond between the local community and the University (35 Syracuse students died on the flight) where 2 students get the chance to study for a year over there
I used to go ice skating in Lockerbie ⛸🥰
They've produced some good Curlers too

• Heart
Reactions: 36
🤣 maybe. But I think Harry not being King Charles' son would have been the perfect solution.
"Sorry Haz, you're not actually royalty. So we're gonna strip the titles off all of you and take away everything we gave you... just be grateful you had it this long, you commoner!"
It's 'A' solution.

But give it time, I suspect, Meghan will find a way to play the grieving widow. ;)

Reactions: 16
Thanks @265 I think the RF don't need to say anything. They're just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with. The more they speak (or write), the worse they're coming across.
I agree, just let the fucker rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.