Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both bleeping poison.
They should do everyone a favour .

Drive off a cliff.

Reactions: 19
Having dealt with someone who has been on cannabis for a long long time what you are saying is spot on! Dealing with someone who is all of the above is hard work. They are so far from reality it’s unreal the amount of crap and lies they come out with is unbelievable.
I smell it all the time in my town now, people are literally walking the streets smoking it, I work in a mental health hospital, nothing high up, I give them their dinner but it's enough to see how much drugs are causing a lot of issues in people. Once my youngest is older I want to take on a role that gives me more flexibility with my hours.

Reactions: 33
Hi all. I'm a Krustie, usually posting on the Katie Price thread. I've avoided this thread as I knew it would make my blood boil even more...It's a hard life as it is trying to take down Skanky Price and if I started reading here, I was worried I would explode! (And would anyone even ask me if I was OK? 😉)

But tonight I just felt like reading your comments.
What a pair these 2 are! I was actually a fan and defended them both after the Oprah interview (you can pelt me with rotten fruit and veg!)
But then the contradictions, the lies, the arrogance, the selfishness, the sympathy seeking, the race-baiting, the trouble-making and many other factors made me change my mind!

I don't see this ever being fixed now.
Welcome, I only started here recently, I've stayed away but now this book is due and all hell has broken
loose I can stay silent no longer. Harry has really fucked things for many people now making them possible
targets. I don't think he understands what he has done. What can the RF do or say? no wonder they are
silent because they could make things worse.

Reactions: 36
Absolutely right, and it's not always in big cities like you would imagine. The worst terrorist attack in the UK (in terms of fatalities) took place over my home town - a little market town that most people wouldn't even be able to find on a map (at least until that night)
All bleeping detestable. Rotten.

I cannot believe that utter bleep.

I hope the publishers collapse , for enabling them and allowing that to go into print.

Reactions: 36
Their most recently favoured jet the Bombardier Global 6000 currently goes for between $34m - $64m used. As has been mentioned this is plus pilot, fuel, licences, insurance etc., etc., etc.
Unless the deranged ho thinks that she can rent it out at a premium to idiots - like body parts (allegedly)
Can you buy them on a timeshare? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely right, and it's not always in big cities like you would imagine. The worst terrorist attack in the UK (in terms of fatalities) took place over my home town - a little market town that most people wouldn't even be able to find on a map (at least until that night)
I’m so sorry - I’m guessing you are in Lockerbie. Absolutely horrific and a terrible act of atrocity for your community xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Long term cannabis use in some people will eventually start to cause mental health issues, paranoia, delusions etc, he's got all the money in the world to get the right help, which most patients can only bloody dream of getting, but does he actually want it? Because he can talk the talk but from where we're all looking, what is obvious is that it's not working.
It's also an issue of when he started using it.

One thing that isn't acknowledged enough, is the creditable man William has become.
Yes, he did much the same things has Harry.
But he buckled down, had a successful career in the RAF etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Do you know; I've never met them. They live 6,000 miles away from me . And I've never detested people in the media like I do those two.

Reactions: 49
In no way does Harry look good in this.

Am I sleepy? Am I reading this correctly?

Fl52v6MXoAIx4CX?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Fl52v6OWYAAz7A9?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

It was inevitable that after hearing about Willy this Willy that all week, we end up seeing his Big Willy posted here.

That is a decent size. Especially since it's soft.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It's also an issue of when he started using it.

One thing that isn't acknowledged enough, is the creditable man William has become.
Yes, he did much the same things has Harry.
But he buckled down, had a successful career in the RAF etc.
He'll never acknowledge what William went through with their mum, it doesn't suit his narrative, William had so much put on him, and look at him now, I see people say you can see he has temper, I don't at all, these people are quick to forgive Harry, but not William and it says more about them.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.