Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people who endulged him, covered up for him and enabled him while he was growing up must accept some responsibility for how he's turned out.

Once he grew up, it's on him.

Has he grown up though??

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Harold will NEVER be the best man, even if he were the last man on earth!~

My reek prediction for 2023: Harold decides to become Harriet with the full support of his lovely wife smeagol. He was always uncomfrotab;le with his todger, and the energy healer helped him to understand that he was actually a woman like both his mummies. See Interview with Caiitlin Jenner at 10:00.
Believe me the way the world is now, if he became "she", all his misdemeanours would be forgiven and idiots would want Harriet on the throne as first TQueen 🤪

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Yeh but ‘she shared them out’ makes it all ok?!? Yeh!?! 😡 she shared them out to her shoe closet, she shared them out to her wardrobe, she shared them out to her jewellery box….
The part where she shared it with staff made me chuckle, what was she handing them out as leaving gifts as yet more and more aides left fed up with them both! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The people who endulged him, covered up for him and enabled him while he was growing up must accept some responsibility for how he's turned out.

Once he grew up, it's on him.

Has he grown up though??
Arrested development, but seems he was always a rotten apple, even as a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If the Queen was still alive I bet she'd be revising her horror over Charles and Tampongate, Fergie and the toe-sucking and even the abdication crisis of 1936.

Nothing tops these astoundingly ludicrous and unbelievable revelations by H. Nothing that has ever happened before in the history of the RF is as bad as all this.
We just have to be thankful she's not here to witness it all 🙁

• Sad
All that money and riches in the world and the only way for her to get a letter delivered to her father is via snail mail? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Am I not seeing things clearly or had just become a spectator to heights of dumbness?

Reactions: 24

GOD HELP US!!!
And I bet you it is indexed so she can look it up. You want bullying, Hasno…wait B, for bullying, I have 3 instances noted (not worth a damn but we can embellish them a bit and mention your mummy). Security; let’s see, S, oh yes, lots of our pap called optics we could use for that.
And when did he start calling him Willy; is this his childish mind being entertained like a 5 year old and every time it is mentioned he has a childish snigger about the double entendre? Surely William would never refer to him as Harold as he knows Harry is the diminutive of Henry? I think it is quite plain which bits were by a Pulitzer Prize author who bailed and which were written by TW. It is like doing your child’s homework for them and hoping the teacher believes they did it unaided…..not happening.

• Heart

He has now opened a whole can of worms for himself... stupid fool!! Now we know why Andy isn't mentioned in his book..
What a charming fellow he was/is. Such gallantry and sophistication. I'm surprised he didn't name the girl in Spare - she also looks a helluva lot like his mother in that blurred photo. He probably would have mentioned her if he'd remembered but he was probably too far gone at the time. And the expensive wine story - chortle chortle.

Reactions: 30
Throughout all this Megs is so silent , Is she sulking because it isnt all about her at the moment or is she gloating because she put dynamite under Haz and now it has exploded...
I think she’s more likely to be furious that they aren’t the worlds darlings like she hoped they were going to be.
more like the worlds pariahs…no one will touch them with a broom handle now

Reactions: 27
New thread here - carry on discussing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he's Charles' son, but I don't think he's the spitting image of Philip. I think there's a passing resemblance, and the beard increases it.
Young Prince Philip was fit!
H never was or will be, grow a beard and all men look slightly similar 😆

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.