Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's Angela Kelly's turn now to have her name dragged through the mud by the shovelling, whining ginger brat!
Who's next? The gardener cos he didnt sweep the path before the Ho walked across it? FFS 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
First time posting about them but it’s gotten to the point where I’m so bored of them. They just scream desperation and selling themselves for money tbh. What is going to happen when they run out of stories to tell and sell😅. Harry just seems so dumb with this victims complex he’s taken on which I feel is an affect of being with markle. Meghan is such is liar it’s scary how natural she makes it look.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think H&M believe that they are much loved by plebs because they broke away from the RF and are so like relatable, and they're so cool and young cos they call each other "my husband" "my wife" or H/Hazza instead of full first names and cos she wore ripped jeans. This is why they think they could get away with anything because they believe their own bubble of hype.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Apparently that photo of Diana wearing the Honeysuckle Tiara is a fake:

Yes, in my post:
'' A photomontage of Diana in the Spencer Honeysuckle tiara. ''

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Could the Markle bullying investigation files be accidently left on a train for the Sun to find? Massive scandal, RF pretends to sue to Sun, apologies made, lessons learned bs, bs bs. Win/win all round 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 76
ah ha ha ha hah people are pointing out that the excerpts that Omar is sharing in his "context" defence of the book, are in ENGLISH.

But it's only a Spanish version that's been leaked.

Meaning the idiot is firstly breaking embargoes again, but secondly confirming that he is no ordinary observer/commentator, but actively in cahoots and on the payroll.

I can't remember what her name was but the lady who was on Jeremy Vine Friday (anti monarchist) said she had been sent a copy of the book and was planning to read it cover to cover over the weekend before she would comment on it. So maybe some have been sent out? Only to their supporters of course... 🤔

So it's Angela Kelly's turn now to have her name dragged through the mud by the shovelling, whining ginger brat!
Who's next? The gardener cos he didnt sweep the path before the Ho walked across it? FFS 🤷‍♀️
They are basically dragging anyone who ever said 'no' to them!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
If this is how the book is written then sales should be low & anyone involved in writing it should never write again!
It made my head hurt with the " she said this then he said that and then we did this and the she said that to her......." 🤯
View attachment 1863355
He said she said... it's all very 5yr olds in the playground 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Lady C plunging right in - things are now grotesquely entertaining.

Why William slugged Haz? The Harkles are good at confession by projection which is common to personality disorders.
Haz probably started the fisticuffs as he took strong exception to any criticism of Smeg. Timing is all as the incident occurred after the Harkles suffered a public mishap. They were terrified that the press might turn the focus of attention upon what was going on. Lady C believes none of TRF knew what was going on at this stage. William to be admired as he was sticking up for bullied employees.

Baby brain comment? Smeg has the hide of a rhino, is pushy, with no respect for anyone else's space. A witch.

Haz trying to shift responsibility for Nazi outfit? Lady C says Haz went on his own to get outfit.

Promotion interviews? Haz has been taking lessons from a very bad actor and script-writer. Haz is convincing and plausible if unexamined. He is a better actor then Smeg is an actress who comes across as phony.

Were stories from Spare leaked on purpose? Lady C says logistically it is not that easy for a Spanish book to be translated easily. The booksellers sent out early copies with proviso to be embargoed. The Guardian had an English copy. and Page 6 had hot excerpts so some deliberate leaking. Publishers may have wanted some content to dribble out and increase interest/sales.

Haz is Smeg's windup toy? Smeg presses Haz's buttons, drips poison in his ear. Haz is an overgrown baby with rage issues from the Spencer side. Most of information leaked has come from the Harkles' camp not TRF. Haz showing the world he is a lily-livered jerk, and whipped.

KC disrespectful to Smeg by banning her from TQ's deathbed? Lady C disputes the credibility of Haz's account of events (victimhood). Smeg would leak more than an incontinent witch if she had been allowed to come to Balmoral.

Taliban boast? Breach of military protocol. Military rightly concerned about threat to security of the TRF and Haz now has a target on his back. Has Haz done this deliberately to get İPP status and securridy? Lady C wouldn't be surprised.

Dissing Kate? Haz makes the point that Catherine was upset not Smeg. Smeg never had baby brain. :unsure:

Smeg at Diana's grave? Ghoulish, tasteless, and vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I’m loving all this! Even though I have little time for H&M, anything that shines a spotlight on how out of date and ridiculous the RF are in this day and age is fabulous as far as I’m concerned!
We pay for these bloody scrounges,- the least they can do is provide us with some entertainment 😀

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A couple of things.....

Moaning William had a bigger room than him-you lived in a bleeping palace FFS!
William & Kate Suits fans-I doubt that
His penis has been circumcised-so its still a ginger penis 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You know I the last thread when someone said ’we've all seen pics of Willy's Willy’?

Well I haven’t.

Where might one find these pics, purely for research purposes etc, etc

P.S. I’m not sure I’ll ever blame Ashley Cole again. Harry is clearly demented.

There's only so much blame that Cashley can take. This clusterfuck has gone waaaaaaay beyond what anyone would have envisaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just more random thoughts on the whole debacle...

I think this whole thing is mainly based on the fact that Americans just don't understand the culture of Britain and the royal family. That's ok! It's not necessary to know everything about a country you don't live in. But with Meg in particular, she should have bothered to learn about an institution she was marrying into.

She took it personally when she was told she wasn't allowed to use her royal status to campaign for whatever she liked. She took it personally when she was told that Archie wasn't necessarily going to be a prince. She took it personally that she was given a cottage not a palace. She took it personally that she was dragged in the press. She took it personally that she was told how to act in public. She took it personally that she had to curtsey to the Queen. She took it personally that she wasn't allowed to go around Britain doing exclusive interviews with the media. She took it personally that she had to accept that her role in the family was less than William and Kate's.

She doesn't understand that literally all of this is how the royal family is for everybody! She's gone around crying that this stuff is racist, when it happens to literally everybody who is born into or marries into the royal family.

Now she's gone back to America and given interviews acting all shocked about all this stuff, and apparently people over there find it shocking. But in Britain it's our culture, and we see it as lucky and priviledged to be a princess, have a £32 million wedding, be given a free cottage, get to meet the Queen and everything else. It isn't seen as humiliating to curtsey to the Queen, it is known that some of her grandchildren aren't made prince/princess, it is known that the royal family is a heirarchy, it is known that the tabloids drag everybody. Maybe that seems shocking to people who are seeing it from the outside, but it's our culture, and Meg should have learned about a culture she was marrying into.
Yes totally agree with this - she has taken everything as a personal slight, rather than taking time to understand that this is just how things work for everyone in the RF.

She even seemed to get more privileges at an earlier stage than most marrying into the royal family yet still found fault with everything.

Reactions: 60
View attachment 1863273

I know it's very naughty of me but when I see these sorts of comparisons, all I can think is 'yes, she's jealous, but also how much for the thoroughbred stallion vs miniature pony situation?' Harold can only blame himself. I've only started thinking this way since the New Year. No idea why ;)

She’s not staring at Will in the second picture. She’s looking towards PoW and Sophie and her gaze is definitely unpleasant and not full of good nature.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just thinking about the security issues now Hazno has opened his gob about how many he killed in Afghanistan. Thinking back to the Orca interview TW was incandescent with rage that their security from the UK had been pulled. She proclaimed that she wasn't bothered about herself (yeh Jan) but that it wasn't Hazno's fault he had been born a prince and he should continue to receive protection from the UK.
Why would they think that saying this about the Taliban is going to help in any way? He would have had to get this passed by her for it to be in the book. We know he is lacking in brain cells but she is supposed to be 'whip smart' ...... "Whip smart? My arse" as Jim Royle would say.

I hope they don't get the protection they want from the UK and have to pay for the increased protection they will now need themselves. Somebody (can't be bothered to look up who it was) once said ......

"You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice."

• Heart
Reactions: 60
So a month or so ago...

Harry told that ButtonUp conference that he had never heard of therapy until...
(well duck knows what crap Omar will invent)
... but apparently he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.