Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is how the book is written then sales should be low & anyone involved in writing it should never write again!
It made my head hurt with the " she said this then he said that and then we did this and the she said that to her......." 🤯
View attachment 1863355
Funny that. What was M's excuse for not remembering that she said Catherine had baby brain? M wasn't pregnant/just given birth so her recall should have been fine... How come M can forget something but Catherine has to have baby brain to forget.

M is so anti-other women than herself it is unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Just thinking about the security issues now Hazno has opened his gob about how many he killed in Afghanistan. Thinking back to the Orca interview TW was incandescent with rage that their security from the UK had been pulled. She proclaimed that she wasn't bothered about herself (yeh Jan) but that it wasn't Hazno's fault he had been born a prince and he should continue to receive protection from the UK.
Why would they think that saying this about the Taliban is going to help in any way? He would have had to get this passed by her for it to be in the book. We know he is lacking in brain cells but she is supposed to be 'whip smart' ...... "Whip smart? My arse" as Jim Royle would say.

I hope they don't get the protection they want from the UK and have to pay for the increased protection they will now need themselves. Somebody (can't be bothered to look up who it was) once said ......

"You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice."
But part of the deal with the IPP status is that he is doing diplomatic work for the UK.

Attacking the commonwealth, singing with seals, talking to leopards, and boasting about his kills like any other commonplace chocolate soldier....
Yeah good luck in court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I just got this.
I bought the hardcover one when it came out.
It is currently on loan to a friend.

How many chapters are in the hardcover one? This has 44.
So has he just shoved a chapter on the end?

20230107_173208.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just thinking about the security issues now Hazno has opened his gob about how many he killed in Afghanistan. Thinking back to the Orca interview TW was incandescent with rage that their security from the UK had been pulled. She proclaimed that she wasn't bothered about herself (yeh Jan) but that it wasn't Hazno's fault he had been born a prince and he should continue to receive protection from the UK.
Why would they think that saying this about the Taliban is going to help in any way? He would have had to get this passed by her for it to be in the book. We know he is lacking in brain cells but she is supposed to be 'whip smart' ...... "Whip smart? My arse" as Jim Royle would say.

I hope they don't get the protection they want from the UK and have to pay for the increased protection they will now need themselves. Somebody (can't be bothered to look up who it was) once said ......

"You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice."
he didn't kill that many taliban. however, he might have killed that many civilians, as talibans are famous for using civilians as shields. same as any other terrorist organisation. i won't expand on the atrocities of unlawful war. the important point is that fucker gleefully gloating about killing people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I'm still not caught up, it's becoming a full-time job this.

Thinking about the overseas 2 security now H has provoked the Taliban, I would tell them you can have protection if you move back to the UK, then keep them confined to one of the palaces as it will be too dangerous for them to be out and about.

Maybe the Tower of London would be suitable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Popped over to one of the Sugar sites. 🤬 On an article justifying Smegs ‘baby brain’ these were some of the comments (attached) WTAF. Lies and bullshit the grifters would be proud of. This is why the RF need to act. Cut these race-baiting, xenophobia-encouraging cunts out completely. Create a new bleeping act to remove ALL titles, no invites, no further reference, nothing. Get RID.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So it's Angela Kelly's turn now to have her name dragged through the mud by the shovelling, whining ginger brat!
Who's next? The gardener cos he didnt sweep the path before the Ho walked across it? FFS 🤷‍♀️
Sorry to quote my own post but it should read SNIVELLING not SHOVELLING!

ETA It's also usual for a groom to have his best friend as best man rather than your own brother. Traitor H had William as best man cos H did not have any best friends because he'd already binned them and the Ho had banned them!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Harry has led a very privileged (sheltered?) life, he isn’t the smartest and he very clearly has mental health issues. In recent years there have been a number of people who he barely knows (including his wife) making a lot of money from Harry’s name, his bitterness, his naivety and now his mental state. I now believe the rumours re the RF’s reluctance to act on the titles/LOS due to Harry’s mental health. I don’t think the future is looking too rosy for Harry but his wife will be laughing all the way to the bank

• Wow
Reactions: 55
I just got this.
I bought the hardcover one when it came out.
It is currently on loan to a friend.

How many chapters are in the hardcover one? This has 44.
So has he just shoved a chapter on the end?

View attachment 1863488
My kindle version goes up to chapter 43 'Fall-Out' so it must just be an extra chapter then.

Reactions: 19

It's helping.
SM echo chambers don't matter.
MSM headlines are relevant .
If it brings $ to US media and it does, the secret service will protect him, even without his Royal status.
Here's media today search term ''Prince Harry'' (search engine News tab)

Prince Harry Says He's "Really Proud" of Being a Dad to Mixed-Race Children
Prince Harry says King Charles was concerned Meghan Markle would take the limelight from him and Camilla in his upcoming memoir
Prince Harry's Memoir Hinted the Frustrating Reason Why Every Woman in the Family Wears Little to No Makeup
Prince Harry's memoir leaks
Prince Harry Suing U.K. Tabloid Over 'Illegal' Reporting on Princess Diana
Prince Harry memoir 'Spare,' Leigh Bardugo's 'Hell Bent': 5 new must-read books this week

A lesson in this is that people in the know don't matter , the relevant individual claims that ''Earl Spencer is a Royal .''
It's a war strategy , people chose to see it as Harry's downfall (that may happen at a certain point) because the alternative is emotionally painful .
A deeply disliked person inflicting damage on liked persons is indeed painful .
The media however understands the game, regardless if the game is ''regime change'' or ''bread and circuses'' for profit.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't get Harry's moan about being best man for show. Katie Nicholl said he gave a speech. It's all really petty.

In her biography, Harry: Life, Loss and Love, royal author Katie Nicholl says that his words went down well with the crowd.

She wrote: 'It was affectionate, warm and funny and touched William deeply.

'The speech was peppered with Harry's classic sense of humour, and he ribbed his brother: "William didn't have a romantic bone in his body before he met Kate, so I knew it was serious when William suddenly started cooing down the phone at Kate."

'Famous for his mimicry, Harry then impersonated his brother calling Kate 'Babykins', to much laughter from the guests.'

The author added that the speech even made bride Kate emotional.

'When he said the couple’s decade-long romance was his inspiration, there was a shy smile from Chelsy, while Kate shed a tear,' she writes.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Thanks to Harry's big trap of a gob, the coronation presents the perfect opportunity for any revenge.

He really is thick as tit and has put the entire RF in danger with his bitterness, jealousy and pettiness.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
He denies he said What M wants, M gets

Prince Harry confronted Queen's dresser in Meghan tiara row # via https://android.com
I don't think he said "What Meghan wants, Meghan gets"

I think he screamed it it a high pitched girly voice, puce scrunched up face, in tears while clutching his necklace.

Just sayin 😏:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
My kindle version goes up to chapter 43 'Fall-Out' so it must just be an extra chapter then.
If you view it on your laptop or tablet, you can copy and paste anything of interest.

ETA I've got Fall Out on mine, and I've not updated it, so that can't be what's in the updated version

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.