Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving all this! Even though I have little time for H&M, anything that shines a spotlight on how out of date and ridiculous the RF are in this day and age is fabulous as far as I’m concerned!
We pay for these bloody scrounges,- the least they can do is provide us with some entertainment 😀
So glad you find it amusing...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pinched from the army site. No idea if the source is credible. Quite possibly not. Wills with head in hands sounds v iffy.

I’m inclined to believe Lady C that he went alone. He obviously got laughed at at the party all night (along with raised eyebrows because they knew what a monumental mistake it was) and I think he’s cobbled his story together based on that.
1673113494004.jpeg

What’s absolutely certain is that Kate wasn’t there or involved at all. She’s lovely so there is no dirt on her and Smeg’s been forced to fictionally crowbar her in on every tiny little thing she can.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
According to Roya Nikkhah a big royal read is coming soon. I wonder what it is?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Popped over to one of the Sugar sites. 🤬 On an article justifying Smegs ‘baby brain’ these were some of the comments (attached) WTAF. Lies and bullshit the grifters would be proud of. This is why the RF need to act. Cut these race-baiting, xenophobia-encouraging cunts out completely. Create a new bleeping act to remove ALL titles, no invites, no further reference, nothing. Get RID.
Can you reply on there & tell these people to go duck themselves?! 🤣 If Britain is so terrible, off you pop, there's a good dear, no need to stick around in a place that's actually 16th place on the list of least racist countries in the world - placed above both Germany (17th) and Italy (19th) who are mentioned in these peoples comments and, unsurprisingly, well above the USA which is in 69th place ! This why I don't read sugar comments - it's embolism-educing

• Heart
Reactions: 54
If you view it on your laptop or tablet, you can copy and paste anything of interest.

ETA I've got Fall Out on mine, and I've not updated it, so that can't be what's in the updated version
Sorry, I should have made my post clearer, this was original kindle book from last year and annoyingly there's no option to update it to get the new information, it looks as though the only option is to re-purchase the newer version which seems pointless just for one extra chapter.

Reactions: 19
"He says his mother's sisters had earlier offered Meghan one of the Princess of Wales's tiaras."

The Spencer tiara isn't theirs to offer. It belongs to Charles Spencer, who told Harry three times not to marry Smegz. Any other tiara that Diana wore belongs to The Queen (and as we have said before the only other one she really wore was the Lover's Knot on permanent loan to Catherine - I can't find pictures of her in other tiara. Necklace headbands, yes, but not other tiaras)

ETA: It claims that she was offered an emerald and an aquamarine tiara. And the Queen said "Tiaras suit you" (but never let her wear one again and did not give her one on permanent loan) and then everyone clapped and thanked her for her service. SURE...this happened
Why the duck does AKs lineage as a dockers daughter need space in this article?! How DARE they?!

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I’m sure I read years ago that H was a fanboy of Smeg’s when she was in Suits and had asked someone to introduce them! I’d believe that before I’d believe the crap they try to spin now. So I’d say horny Haz rubbed his nub over quite a few of the Suits sex scenes way before they dated 🙄🤮

Soz you may have beaten me too it. Glad I wasn’t imagining that!
I remember this - it was one of the ‘set’ as I remember? Skippy?

Reactions: 21
There was film footage ages ago of Harry being asked about his new girlfriend.
It must have been wiped now because none of us can find it.
I'm not the only Tattler to remember seeing it.

He said he had asked a friend to find some nice girls for him to date and the friend asked him who he would like to meet.
Harry said he liked Rachel from Suits.
I saw it too! my skin crawled. Maybe he was asked while they were secretly dating? I believe 3 days Prior to the 1st date, Meg gave him an ultimatum to tell the media to leave his new GF. But recollections Mary vary, so who the duck knows when she got her claw in?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m loving all this! Even though I have little time for H&M, anything that shines a spotlight on how out of date and ridiculous the RF are in this day and age is fabulous as far as I’m concerned!
We pay for these bloody scrounges,- the least they can do is provide us with some entertainment 😀
You okay hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Popped over to one of the Sugar sites. 🤬 On an article justifying Smegs ‘baby brain’ these were some of the comments (attached) WTAF. Lies and bullshit the grifters would be proud of. This is why the RF need to act. Cut these race-baiting, xenophobia-encouraging cunts out completely. Create a new bleeping act to remove ALL titles, no invites, no further reference, nothing. Get RID.
If Smegs was Caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes absolutely none of the people who latch onto them would give a tit about them .

Reactions: 59
Can you reply on there & tell these people to go duck themselves?! 🤣 If Britain is so terrible, off you pop, there's a good dear, no need to stick around in a place that's actually 16th place on the list of least racist countries in the world - placed above both Germany (17th) and Italy (19th) who are mentioned in these peoples comments and, unsurprisingly, well above the USA which is in 69th place ! This why I don't read sugar comments - it's embolism-educing
I used to work with someone from Iraq who travelled to Germany regularly and he said the most racism he experienced was in Germany, he never experienced anything like that here.

The person on those clips who's been here 20 years can't find it that bad otherwise they'd leave surely.

I rarely read sugar comments, it's bad for my blood pressure.

Reactions: 45
My kindle version goes up to chapter 43 'Fall-Out' so it must just be an extra chapter then.
Thankyou.

Yes there is just one more chapter added then - "reconciliation rejected." It's only 10 pages.

It mentions the podcasts, the jubilee and funeral.
Nothing we don't know.

Reactions: 27
I just keep shaking my head at how out of touch these two muppets are. They believe that whatever they say or do, they will be adored by all. Is the reality hitting in yet, H & M?

People just don't buy this bullshit. The more they cry victimhood, the more people are seeing what an unbearable eejit H is and how much his real behaviour has been shielded from the press. I'm glad people are coming out and saying what a twit he's always been.

Having lived in three countries, I can confidently say that if you don't understand that you have to adjust your behaviour to local culture, you're the idiot. No one in UK has ever told me 'this is not how you behave here' crap. If you keep putting your foot in it, you're the problem. Megs is just an obtuse, rude, self absorbed narc. William had the measure of her, like many others.

Fuckin hell, William and Catherine should be awarded extra sainthood titles 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 63
So we are asking to believe that she was going to wear the spencer tiara? Yes sure she was …. There is absolutely no way would she have passed up on the opportunity to wear something of Diana’s even if the queen had offered her any tiara, she still would have chosen the spencer one

Reactions: 47
That Markus Anderson has been very quiet. Surprised he wasn't in the docu. He's as shady AF

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Absolutely, Europe is far worse on this stuff, and certainly less tolerant of any sort of "different". You should see online comments that are allowed in my home country - certainly would be followed up and investigated here (UK).

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.