Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"He says his mother's sisters had earlier offered Meghan one of the Princess of Wales's tiaras."

The Spencer tiara isn't theirs to offer. It belongs to Charles Spencer, who told Harry three times not to marry Smegz. Any other tiara that Diana wore belongs to The Queen (and as we have said before the only other one she really wore was the Lover's Knot on permanent loan to Catherine - I can't find pictures of her in other tiara. Necklace headbands, yes, but not other tiaras)

ETA: It claims that she was offered an emerald and an aquamarine tiara. And the Queen said "Tiaras suit you" (but never let her wear one again and did not give her one on permanent loan) and then everyone clapped and thanked her for her service. SURE...this happened
I expect Angela Kelly waved a dog bowl at him in a threatening manner.
I am now convinced that Markle wrote this book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Was only thinking of him today but what’s the scoop on Charles Spencer re Meg?

Didn’t penguin give her a book deal too?!?

Netflix asked to film some of The Crown at Althrop.
Earl Spencer said no.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Has that idiot Tessa Dunlop has anything to say in the last couple of days?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The amount of lies and BS in this book, it’s pure fantasy. I really feel Harry has severely underestimated how happy his publishers are to sell him down the river so they can make mega bucks off him. He clearly has mental health issues, no one in their right mind would lower themselves to discuss frostbite on their penis, and so blatantly drag their brother in the press, revealing micro details like he was drunk on the morning of his wedding or reveal KC final words to the late Queen. It’s SO bad. So so bad.

I’m hoping at the very least the US society they so covet, starts to shun them too, they’re nothing more than trailer trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
"He says his mother's sisters had earlier offered Meghan one of the Princess of Wales's tiaras."

The Spencer tiara isn't theirs to offer. It belongs to Charles Spencer, who told Harry three times not to marry Smegz. Any other tiara that Diana wore belongs to The Queen (and as we have said before the only other one she really wore was the Lover's Knot on permanent loan to Catherine - I can't find pictures of her in other tiara. Necklace headbands, yes, but not other tiaras)

ETA: It claims that she was offered an emerald and an aquamarine tiara. And the Queen said "Tiaras suit you" (but never let her wear one again and did not give her one on permanent loan) and then everyone clapped and thanked her for her service. SURE...this happened
[/QUOTE]
Ha ha, yes, I agree about the Spencer tiara. It not matching the veil is BS. I'm sure if she'd been offered a tiara so closely associated with Diana they'd still be trying to get it back from her even now.

I also think the queen gave her a very limited choice of 5 tiaras which were not associated with anyone else. She may have said that tiaras suited M but only in the polite way you would say to anyone trying one on. They always have to be so special or the favourite, it's pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Throughout all this Megs is so silent , Is she sulking because it isnt all about her at the moment or is she gloating because she put dynamite under Haz and now it has exploded...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
‘What Meghan wants, Meghan gets’
His lips were once said to quiver.
In fact, just a stare from an OAP
Made Spare scuttle away with a shiver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Why did kc put his foot down regarding camilla and no one else has h got the balls to say more about her I can't stand camilla

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Prince William and Kate's Kensington home vs 'Notts Cott' amid Harry's moan

I didn't believe the rumours that she was caught taking photos around KP and the grounds. I do now. That cottage was perfectly fine until SHE came along.

Slowly all the rumours we've talked about over the years are coming true.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Another new thread, stop, I can't keep up!

Interesting, the Mail has taken a pause on reporting on Harold to bring us this reminder about Marlene's antics, and some more money that "doesn't appear to have reached its target".

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I’ve handed my resignation in at work, initiated divorce proceedings with my husband and put the kids up for adoption. What with Harry finally confirming he is a bell end to the entire world and Jack Monroe being unmasked as the grifter she is it’s a full time occupation keeping up with Tattle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
If this is how the book is written then sales should be low & anyone involved in writing it should never write again!
It made my head hurt with the " she said this then he said that and then we did this and the she said that to her......." 🤯
Screenshot_20230107-163504.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yet another thread, and love the title! ♥ I've, however, taken a sleepy-hello medication to keep my lungs happy, on top of pain earlier, so I think I'll miss most of this one as well 😂

We were visiting with mum's cousin today and naturally the topic of the narcs came up. Long, heated conversation, but the crux was that they are greedy narcs with actual money and a position of power over us and by virtue of their profession/corrupt deeds. We should never have trusted them and gone NC decades ago.

Also noted that even when someone - mutual relatives - are supposedly supporting us and not them, they don't want to hear about them. In the sense that mum told her cousin that they'd gone on a holiday abroad a few days after berating us and crying about how hard they work yet don't have money to spare and how we're expecting them to give us their hard-earned money (they've grabbed most of mum and my earnings/savings over the years). She said it was a petty thing to talk about. Said the same thing about some stuff another relative had told the fam about her own in-laws' drama. Basically, focus on the main message, that is, the actual abuse - physical, emotional, financial. Give the nitty-gritties only when asked.

And no sane person really asked Sparry.

So basically, everything that Sparry has whinged about so far in these excerpts or in Orca etc ...it's all petty shite that people will enjoy hearing and gossiping about, but like my aunt said, it won't give rise to any sympathy or resolution.

Of course, I agree with @Cinnamon.girl and others that the book is both a set-up for Sparry and a way to blackmail the BRF.

Doubt it will lead to the monarchy's downfall. I think other factors (political, economic, etc) pose a greater threat. But the whingetome has definitely made bolder and widened the target on the royal family's back to include military personnel (current and formal), and the UK population in general.

Silver lining? UK, like any other country, is too important to be 'cancelled'. And like everywhere else, people are resilient and when in this world is there no risk? And there are far bigger issues for people everywhere to worry about. Even if the monarchy falls or William is forced out, he and his family are wealthy in their own right, are talented and decent enough to find a way to continue helping people. Life will go on. Only Sparry and his Ho will lose in most scenarios. Especially since everyone knows that they are in no way a valid alternative to the royal family.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

A photomontage of Diana in the Spencer Honeysuckle tiara.
f8fb6c4898df13c6e5f7d3f85fd3bf12.jpg

Earl Spencer is using the tiara in his $$ exhibitions:

“Diana: A Celebration.”

So there's another Spencer tiara.
Here it is:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Picture from the exhibition.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.