Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is future income coming from though, surely they’re going to run out of story to sell?!

Reactions: 56
Just more random thoughts on the whole debacle...

I think this whole thing is mainly based on the fact that Americans just don't understand the culture of Britain and the royal family. That's ok! It's not necessary to know everything about a country you don't live in. But with Meg in particular, she should have bothered to learn about an institution she was marrying into.

She took it personally when she was told she wasn't allowed to use her royal status to campaign for whatever she liked. She took it personally when she was told that Archie wasn't necessarily going to be a prince. She took it personally that she was given a cottage not a palace. She took it personally that she was dragged in the press. She took it personally that she was told how to act in public. She took it personally that she had to curtsey to the Queen. She took it personally that she wasn't allowed to go around Britain doing exclusive interviews with the media. She took it personally that she had to accept that her role in the family was less than William and Kate's.

She doesn't understand that literally all of this is how the royal family is for everybody! She's gone around crying that this stuff is racist, when it happens to literally everybody who is born into or marries into the royal family.

Now she's gone back to America and given interviews acting all shocked about all this stuff, and apparently people over there find it shocking. But in Britain it's our culture, and we see it as lucky and priviledged to be a princess, have a £32 million wedding, be given a free cottage, get to meet the Queen and everything else. It isn't seen as humiliating to curtsey to the Queen, it is known that some of her grandchildren aren't made prince/princess, it is known that the royal family is a heirarchy, it is known that the tabloids drag everybody. Maybe that seems shocking to people who are seeing it from the outside, but it's our culture, and Meg should have learned about a culture she was marrying into.

• Heart
Reactions: 201
I only went to Tesco are we’re on another new thread! I know one woman who won’t be impressed and that’s Mrs Hinch, her’s were the fastest moving ones till a lovely Spanish bookstore took one for the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 79
1673108004777.png

I know it's very naughty of me but when I see these sorts of comparisons, all I can think is 'yes, she's jealous, but also how much for the thoroughbred stallion vs miniature pony situation?' Harold can only blame himself. I've only started thinking this way since the New Year. No idea why ;)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Why is anyone asking I'd Harry's ghostwriter dislikes him? Ask who actually does like him, realise its noone and move on.

We've got the Taliban thing the piss out of him, his brother dog bowling him and his wife clearly trying to get rid of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Harry’s main issues are that he has a low IQ and is emotionally stunted at 13. Nothing will change that.

People need to stop giving him a platform now.

Oprah, Netflix, Spotify, Random House, Better Up etc.
No more.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
The big bad army hero is quite a wuss, isn’t he? A 65 year old woman managed to make him quiver with just a look!

(We all know AK47’s look meant: “If you let your wife run off and steal this, I will literally have you both strung up and your bones picked bare by the ravens at the Tower!” Never mess with a docker’s daughter, Harold!)
"He says his mother's sisters had earlier offered Meghan one of the Princess of Wales's tiaras."

The Spencer tiara isn't theirs to offer. It belongs to Charles Spencer, who told Harry three times not to marry Smegz. Any other tiara that Diana wore belongs to The Queen (and as we have said before the only other one she really wore was the Lover's Knot on permanent loan to Catherine - I can't find pictures of her in other tiara. Necklace headbands, yes, but not other tiaras)

ETA: It claims that she was offered an emerald and an aquamarine tiara. And the Queen said "Tiaras suit you" (but never let her wear one again and did not give her one on permanent loan) and then everyone clapped and thanked her for her service. SURE...this happened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I only went to Tesco are we’re on another new thread! I know one woman who won’t be impressed and that’s Mrs Hinch, her’s were the fastest moving ones till a lovely Spanish bookstore took one for the world!
mrs hinch is quickly becoming the ‘spare’ thread as there isn’t time for anything else along side the two..!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Was only thinking of him today but what’s the scoop on Charles Spencer re Meg?

mrs hinch is quickly becoming the ‘spare’ thread as there isn’t time for anything else along side the two..!
Didn’t penguin give her a book deal too?!?

Reactions: 23
There is No way on earth that Will & Kate were Suits fans 😂

There was film footage ages ago of Harry being asked about his new girlfriend.
It must have been wiped now because none of us can find it.
I'm not the only Tattler to remember seeing it.

He said he had asked a friend to find some nice girls for him to date and the friend asked him who he would like to meet.
Harry said he liked Rachel from Suits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.