Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has probably been commented on, and I'm still trying to catchup on the last thread, but I'm livid. His bragging or reporting his kill count just endangered the lives of every British person serving overseas. Way to put a bounty and a bullseye on service members.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
It's been a long time, but the gloves are clearly off and the truth is coming.

Screenshot_20230105-185413_kindlephoto-222805095.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Jesus christ.

I dont think this is going to go how Harold expects it.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
(Apologies if already been posted) Have we seen this photo before? Is it real or not? Can't see "Harry's" face to determine & hair colour seems a bit off...
Seen this before. Yes. It's our dignified Harold. His hair has got lighter as well as thinner as he's aged. Perhaps that's Willy's fault too

Reactions: 25
How he’ll have the brass neck to attend the Corrie after this is beyond me and the tv interviews are still to come.

Reactions: 50
In itv news, they've just said his unhappiness went back to his childhood when William got a bigger part of the bedroom at Balmoral and a double bed and he didn't 🤣🤣🤣

He's totally unhinged!!!

Unfortunately I think Chuck needs to say don't come to the Coronation. Why would they want to come and see someone who physically attacked him!!

But this is a shame cos I couldn't wait to see Megz in some badly fitting dress with her fake tan making her look like she'd escaped from Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Sorry just catching up (had to do an honest day's work :rolleyes: so can't read every post her)

But is he actually this stupid?

This sort of foolish brag, ladies and gentlemen, whether true or not, is why the moron is a target to certain people in the world; and he's just stuck his head above the parapet and invited them to come for him. THIS is why he will need security, no other reason.

Surely the military offer training to NOT do this sort of thing? They must be apopoplectic with him.

View attachment 1857287
Is he talking about the scenes she did on Suits, or the ones for special "favors" via the casting couch and seedy motels?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Claims he was dissuaded about looking into investigation into Ds death
Wait, he and William were thoroughly briefedd on Operation Paget and had the chance to ask any and all questions for hours

I actually think that Charles' handling of Diana's accident and death was gentle and loving

If all of this had come out when they first left, it would have been a bombshell and brought most of the world firmly on their side....however they have been too dramatic and lied too often and just been general cunts for three years...ain't nobody buying it no more

• Heart
Reactions: 53
(Apologies if already been posted) Have we seen this photo before? Is it real or not? Can't see "Harry's" face to determine & hair colour seems a bit off...
It's Alison Jackson and I think she's a vicious old witch for this sort of thing as gullible people especially Americans think they are real. I'm all for criticism where it's due but this is unfair

Reactions: 23
My dad did active service in the army when he was a young man. When I was a child I asked him if he had killed anyone and he said that was something he would never discuss. So I don’t believe that Hazno killed 25 people and it's extremely distasteful to talk about it whoever they were. The taliban sleeper agents in America will all be after him now.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
This should NOT get him security, as he's done this as a civilian, not a Royal. Therefore, it's down to his own stupidity, not his familial connections.
The only security he should get is a bleeping straitjacket and gaffer tape for his gob

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Apparently he didn’t know p*** was a racial slur since he grew up surrounded by privilege.

ffs I have no words… can’t ge ever not blame someone else

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Did we already see this gem about the seance with Mummy? Archie smashed an ornament in the shape of the Queen and Mummy laughed.

He is truly off his rocker, isn't he? :LOL:

I bet you Harry visits sally Morgan his mother was obsessed with her. He’s not mentally right, that doesn't exclude his behaviour what he is coming out with it’s just ridiculous. And as for the 25 killings the taliban are still around if he’s saying this to get his free security he won’t. If anything he’s putting the royals at Risk. head.

Reactions: 40
I wonder how feminist Meghan thinks about Harry saying he mounted a woman quickly. I don’t think this will all end well 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.