Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Harry "be kind" Markle is gloating about killing 25 people. Do real soldiers even talk about that? No.

Meghan "the feminist" made a cruel sexist remark at Kate.

The hypocrisy continues

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 156

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Just as an aside-my partner is a veteran. And all vets I know NEVER say if they’ve had to kill anyone or how many. You must never ask either. It’s nothing for them to gloat over, sadly it’s part of their job. Harry has shit all over the forces community and lost their support ages ago. Utter contemptible dickhead

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 143
Moderators have asked me to pass on a message.

There are to be no more quotes from the article about Harry losing his virginity. None. No mention of mounting, macho horses, spanking, dismounting…nothing.
It’s officially forbidden.

OK. They didn’t actually say that, I did.

But please. It’s too much. The imagery. I get intrusive thoughts you know. It’s not fair. I don’t want them of Harry mounting me. Or of his horrible white bottom.

Just stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141

Venom

VIP Member
12 members of staff and 6 nanny's resigned from the sussex household, tells you all you need to know

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 128

Chita

VIP Member
There are many fine men who saw active service in wars.
They saw terrible atrocities and were involved in the deaths of other people.
We can only imagine what horrors they witnessed and how it affected them.

I do not know of any ex serviceman who has discussed their experiences. They clam up. And the rest of us have too much respect to ever ask them.

And I certainly don't know of any of them who would be so glib as to refer to war dead they themselves killed as 'chess pieces.'
He seems to be bragging about killing.
The ginger shit has hit a new low with that comment.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 113

LadyMuck

VIP Member
H said this book would be about not the Prince he was born but as the man he is now.

Well we now know that 'man' is spiteful, vengeful, vicious, nasty, jealous, cruel and arrogant to name a few.

Well done Harold. Your true self has been exposed. By you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Harrys therapists right now wondering if they'll be named and shamed because...yikes...it clearly didn't work.

bonz-eyes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 101

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I can’t help but think this ghost writer has completely taken the piss out of them. Why has he had to include losing his virginity- it’s totally private and for someone that wanted privacy for his family it’s a bit Gordie Shore.
The way he speaks about that lady isn’t very gentlemanly either is it- older woman that liked macho horses and spanked my arse and said goodbye ffs I’m pictured ms trunchbull.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 101

N-NewGirl

I’m not on this thread very often… but Jesus fucking Christ on a bike what is he doing?!?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
None of my American friends share makeup or lipstick. maybe it’s regional? If A friend tried, I’d give it to them. I just don’t want it back.

but I think The book will be the beginning of the end for these 2.
Olay…I have had it with any defense of this Narc as cultural. I am an American, born and raised in the NYC area…married a Southerner, lived in Hawaii and then many years in Mid America. Back in the South now.

Markle has the manners if a rude street urchin. It’s not her race. She is unschooled in anything that approximates thoughtful, empathetic behavior.

My life experiences are varied and substanial in many parts of my country. My husbands career requires much social and businss interaction.She would be an embarrassment in any meaningful corporate situation.

It is crass to ask to borrow lip gloss. It is rude to presume to hug someone before you understand their personal ‘space’ issues. It is cheap to discuss ‘hormones’ unless the other party initiates,

And above all, you can tell ‘class’ by how someone treats waitresses, can drivers, or anyone that you have even temporary monetary POWER over.

Markle is low class. No amount of money can disguise the stench of her behaviors.

She uses her platinum Race Card to cover her own appalling, gutter behavior that should not be condoned by anyone no matter her skin hue. If she was Blondie from Mid America, she should be called out! That is equality. The content if her character..STINKS.

Stop with the race exemption. Just my opinions of coursel

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 99

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I think of all the revelations we've seen today the one that makes me truly sad for KC3 is how Harold tells of how he is woken up by his father and told about Diana's death. How vile and contemptible is this man, how dare he share such a private and personal moment, that isn't just his to share. for me that seals it , my hatred and loathing for this piece of shite is beyond words. My God the palace staff did a miraculous job with him pre Mrs shite's arrival. No wonder most of them have worn Royal gongs and awards. They feckin deserve it .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Spring2020

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Prince Harry's favorite book at Eton was 'Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men because it was 'short' - and characters George and 'low IQ' Lennie 'reminded him of his relationship with William'
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

THE GHOSTWRITER HATES HIM ALMOST AS MUCH AS MEG'S STYLIST HATES MEG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Too much information. His dick got frostbite. Shame it didn't fall off.

I honestly can’t stop laughing! 🤣🤣🤣
He thought he’d better not overshare to his father about his manky willy so he told the entire world instead! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This entire book seems like it’s comedy gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
NOTHING is ever their fault. Now Kate and Wills encouraged him to wear the nazi uniform. Sure Jan. And as for “he pushed me and ripped my necklace” what a prissy little bitch of a sentence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

D. A.

VIP Member
I just can't.
He fell asleep in the time it takes to pee? Mummy's hair next to his pillow? Oh my days!!
Screenshot_20230105-213858.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I always told you all Harold was far far worse than that grifter he married and he’s proved his malevolence with this utter farce and betrayal of a book.

He’s absolutely revolting,

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

margaretta

VIP Member
It doesn't matter .
The press is also having a field day about the RF, and about the ''details''
Profit for the media is happening, that's where Harry's money will come from.
1. We think that he wants back, that he wants the Royal dignity.
2.Harry actually wants destruction , he wins by virtue of having nothing to lose.

I mentioned it before him:
The basic principle of indoctrination is that the indoctrinated isn't aware of it.
The military version of it (not a negative ) of ''we break them down to build them up'' is now mentioned by Harry with ''they trained me well''
its the scorched earth principle, the irrelevance of ''collaterals'' on a path to a ''higher goal.''
And yes he believes that, but most people will have a hard time admitting the possibility that their ''boy behind the coffin '' is what we see today.
Remember Britain doesn't matter in his world, he wants it down, together with the Commonwealth .
He is maybe a laughing stock, but a laughing stock with serious geostrategic , and political impact.
How does Charles look to you now?
Also -echo chambers are a drop in the ocean, it's about long term ''memories'' and humans don't care about facts or details .
I would say that every time Hazzno opens his mouth, his impact lessens. With every word he is appearing more and more unstable.

As the saying goes, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88