Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all. I’ve tried to stay away from hearing about this Toxic Duo but they just won’t STFU and get out of my feeds.

Came on here to say that without a doubt bleep is too nice a description of Hasnomorals.

I have no words….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry just catching up (had to do an honest day's work :rolleyes: so can't read every post her)

But is he actually this stupid?

This sort of foolish brag, ladies and gentlemen, whether true or not, is why the moron is a target to certain people in the world; and he's just stuck his head above the parapet and invited them to come for him. THIS is why he will need security, no other reason.

Surely the military offer training to NOT do this sort of thing? They must be apopoplectic with him.

View attachment 1857287

This should NOT get him security, as he's done this as a civilian, not a Royal. Therefore, it's down to his own stupidity, not his familial connections.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
The book is entitled "En La Sombra" in Spain. I prefer "Eclipsado".

If he were my estranged son I would be very worried about his mental health. Much as I dislike him I think he is very vulnerable and unstable.
He's a bleeping liability who thinks nothing, nor cares of the mental health and vulnerability of W and K and their kids

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Just as an aside-my partner is a veteran. And all vets I know NEVER say if they’ve had to kill anyone or how many. You must never ask either. It’s nothing for them to gloat over, sadly it’s part of their job. Harry has tit all over the forces community and lost their support ages ago. Utter contemptible head
totally agree with you shocking that he has taken a tally then included it in a book he is a f.... security risk

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
The first comment would be....do I care ......What difference does baldness make to anyone?

My second might be.....has Hazno never realised that a lot of men today, choose to shave their bald heads...so it looks better than pretending to be a monk....with long hair around a bald patch!
Matt Lucas > Friar Tuck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So lets re cap Kate & william attacked brutlly KC3 attacked brutlly Camilla Attacked Megans work is done I am expecting an annocment that the cunts have separated / He has had a meltdown and is in rehab

am guessing someone at random house is getting his arse fired as well

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Oh, wow, just finished fred #288 happy with the effort and realized #289 was closed too in less than 24hours… so I am probably going to read some most liked comments in #289 and in less than hour hopefully back on track here with #290

Was wondering why - but I have just read the summary from our lovely @Cassandra333 about the reek book leak. Ah, the Harkles are a gift that keeps on giving (p.s. but pleaaase slow down a bit fellow tattlers, with this speed and minimum comments, I will die and be always acknowledged only as Chatty - it was already an effort to work on this, as I didn’t want to be a well-known 🚲)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m not on this thread very often… but Jesus bleeping Christ on a bike what is he doing?!?!?!?!
My thoughts exactly. I was on the fence about him but I’m now wondering if he’s taken leave of his senses!

Reactions: 36
Poor William, trapped within the institution that is the Royal Family. If only he too had had the courage to break free, he could even now be revealing his most private and personal memories...
Anyway, I remember reading somewhere (possibly here?) that the actress, Amanda Barrie (Carry on Cleo) had been approached to deflower Prince Charles. This sort of thing could still be going on - Katie Price anyone?
True. I read this in her autobiography. She respectfully declined the request.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The first comment would be....do I care ......What difference does baldness make to anyone?

My second might be.....has Hazno never realised that a lot of men today, choose to shave their bald heads...so it looks better than pretending to be a monk....with long hair around a bald patch!
Isn't baldness considered a sign of virility in some cultures? 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Harry and Meghan # 291 Oh Harold aint it horrid when you're hot and in a hurry and you have to mount a female in a field

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well thanks to H I’ve now become an active member 😊 Despite the fact that apart from walking the dog I’ve done absolutely nothing all day, I’ve been so engrossed in these threads. I have to admit I haven’t laughed this much in ages. I think the dog is thinking I need sectioning 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.