Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor William, trapped within the institution that is the Royal Family. If only he too had had the courage to break free, he could even now be revealing his most private and personal memories...
Anyway, I remember reading somewhere (possibly here?) that the actress, Amanda Barrie (Carry on Cleo) had been approached to deflower Prince Charles. This sort of thing could still be going on - Katie Price anyone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thought you might like seeing these H&M TS4 sims. They just came out on TSR and I have them in my game. I built them a huge mansion but it's decorated with Olive Garden signs and I left breadsticks everywhere. I had to save Harry from the grim reaper because he's miserable all the time and Meghan walks around the house buck naked for no apparent reason.
They’ve given him too much hair…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Genuine question to the Tattlers who said they would buy/read his book -

Will you still read it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Holy rucksack…I’m THREADS behind…but duck me they are the gift that keep on giving…Jesus h Christ this is comedy gold!!

338EB4CF-2B56-45A2-A76D-4886020C38B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Sorry just catching up (had to do an honest day's work :rolleyes: so can't read every post her)

But is he actually this stupid?

This sort of foolish brag, ladies and gentlemen, whether true or not, is why the moron is a target to certain people in the world; and he's just stuck his head above the parapet and invited them to come for him. THIS is why he will need security, no other reason.

Surely the military offer training to NOT do this sort of thing? They must be apopoplectic with him.

1672943814633.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
It doesn't matter .
The press is also having a field day about the RF, and about the ''details''
Profit for the media is happening, that's where Harry's money will come from.
1. We think that he wants back, that he wants the Royal dignity.
2.Harry actually wants destruction , he wins by virtue of having nothing to lose.

I mentioned it before him:
The basic principle of indoctrination is that the indoctrinated isn't aware of it.
The military version of it (not a negative ) of ''we break them down to build them up'' is now mentioned by Harry with ''they trained me well''
its the scorched earth principle, the irrelevance of ''collaterals'' on a path to a ''higher goal.''
And yes he believes that, but most people will have a hard time admitting the possibility that their ''boy behind the coffin '' is what we see today.
Remember Britain doesn't matter in his world, he wants it down, together with the Commonwealth .
He is maybe a laughing stock, but a laughing stock with serious geostrategic , and political impact.
How does Charles look to you now?
Also -echo chambers are a drop in the ocean, it's about long term ''memories'' and humans don't care about facts or details .
Oh Im finding Charles more human after all this!! Thinking of how much crap he has had to endure from this particular son! I think he comes out of this with dignity. He tried to welcome Meghan, he tried to do his best by his difficult and damaged younger son. The same also applies to William.

None of Hazno's relevations really damage anyone but him.

politically Hazno only really matters, if he does actually represent the RF. All this rubbish that he is spouting, pushes Hazno a lot further away from being able to give any kind of serious comment. But perhaps the RF do need to make sure that any invite for the Coronation is withdrawn!!

Although he does seem to have succeed with his desire to destroy . Hazzno is well on the way to destroying himself and his reputation.......with the help of his wife!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Narcissists after the love bombing phase began the devaluation phase - convincing him to publicly humiliate himself on so many levels and sit back and count the cash. Then discard siting all the things he said and did under the Narcs instructions

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Genuine question to the Tattlers who said they would buy/read his book -

Will you still read it?
I'd read it if it was free just for its entertainment value and to share it with my fellow Tattlers, of course!

Reactions: 23
I can't keep up... I can't stop laughing.... I can't stop thinking what an absolute twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1857291

I don’t think anyone has done any work today judging by the amount of comments everywhere, but it’s clear to say Harold is as popular as a fart in a spacesuit
One of the other top comments on this piece in the fail is "Well done William. He had her number." Just like Andrew. But way before Harold did!

maybe theresa may? Was it a wheat field?
☝Smegs in a blonde wig doing some research 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.