Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure some women do just like a quick shag behind the pub and don’t give a tit who knows but you can bet your life he wouldn’t talk about Meghan in an intimate manner. It’s pretty cruel to mention her really even if she is unnamed. It’s like when men slag off their perfectly lovely ex girlfriends it says more about them than the girls.
Yeah it's a really dehumanising way to talk about women. Half the book seems to be him admitting to having very little regard or respect for other people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
totally agree with you shocking that he has taken a tally then included it in a book he is a f.... security risk
He happily leaks private areas of the Royal Household, without a care in the world about endangering members of his own family from elders to children, he’s a bleeping DICK!

Reactions: 50
I'm just absolutely amazed at what's in this book. Who told him this was a good idea? Who told him he would look sympathetic, that the RF were the bad guys? Did Smegs and Harold seriously think this was going to improve their brand?

He has become a figure of ridicule - and he will never recover from the backlash IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Harold's next book: Step by step guide to mounting (Bonus chapter included on arse slapping)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
My dad did active service in the army when he was a young man. When I was a child I asked him if he had killed anyone and he said that was something he would never discuss. So I don’t believe that Hazno killed 25 people and it's extremely distasteful to talk about it whoever they were. The taliban sleeper agents in America will all be after him now.
I wouldn't mind if they did, except it would make her the bloody martyr widow.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Is that quote for real🤢… not respectful to the lady involved 🤬….. new thread! congrats and thanks all- must finish last one , behind again!
I wish the woman in question would come out to the press and say “ recollections may vary” that would be bloody hilarious 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It reveals Meghan as the huge narc everyone knew she was - confronted with disparaging comments she made to Kate, she turns it around and makes it about HER being attacked via a finger in her face.
Foul.
It's also very clear that she disowned her father as part of a 'mothers good; fathers bad' manipulation of Harry.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
He drove through the tunnel at the same speed as Mummy.

So did I. Sober.
And a few million other vehicles in all these years , yes often with the removed speed limit (security) and aranged traffic lights.
Funny, everyone is.. alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Gb news now saying they've heard he was helped at school, helped to get into Sandhurst, helped his whole life

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
The Queen's death is in the Epilogue

He even managed to argue with Charles on that day.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
He is toying with the British MoD, one wonders what D-Notices/ DSMA-Notices are for, it's actually a indicator that he feels very, very protected in the USA.

One should follow the money.
so he is either extremely smart, or extremely stupid!!! I was reading the book as extremely stupid....
The comment about killing 25 sounds like a medieval challenge, where you throw down a gauntlet to an opponent! Challenging them to a direct duel.

I think his target is the British RF trying to provoke them into saying or doing something, without realising what other monsters he is poking! Which is why I think they should stay silent and not react!

If you talk about following the money, that sounds like a conspiracy theory........ Who on earth can be giving him the money to give him this level of security or protection?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
DM headline …
0FE64D9E-C17A-404E-9F1E-3A27756D815D.jpeg

I agree Wills … take your finger out of her face… you might catch something … like bitterness, bitchiness or worse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.