Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad did active service in the army when he was a young man. When I was a child I asked him if he had killed anyone and he said that was something he would never discuss. So I don’t believe that Hazno killed 25 people and it's extremely distasteful to talk about it whoever they were. The taliban sleeper agents in America will all be after him now.
I have images of ''Mission impossible'' in my head....... sadly, I dont think its just going to be the Taliban who are after him!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
In itv news, they've just said his unhappiness went back to his childhood when William got a bigger part of the bedroom at Balmoral and a double bed and he didn't 🤣🤣🤣

He's totally unhinged!!!
Isn't that what happens in many family homes - the older children gets the bigger bedroom?

Reactions: 59
and he purports to support mental health initiatives.... fraud
Well he does with 5% of the money.
Not to mention what they did with the money from the Royal Foundation....
which has long since gone to Delaware.

• Angry
This is absolutely taking the piss now. Electric shock therapy is a last resort treatment for serious mental health issues and nobody, nobody on this planet gets it because their wife was an actress. Christ, you’d have the entirety of Hollywood sizzled to a sodding rasher.
FFS HAROLD.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Cba with these attention whores. They just love to court the media with their dirty laundry. Bore off.

Reactions: 36
someone posted this clip on tiktok (from 2:10 onwards) and used this as an example of William always having a bad temper !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watching BBC news, Harry says there's always been competition between H and William. From what I remember it was always Harry who started the fights, always H who wanted what W had. H had to be better, run faster, ski better than W, play polo better than William. That's what was reported in magazines and on tv docs at the time and since.
the only competition has been only in Harry's head

Reactions: 39
totally agree with you shocking that he has taken a tally then included it in a book he is a f.... security risk
He is toying with the British MoD, one wonders what D-Notices/ DSMA-Notices are for, it's actually a indicator that he feels very, very protected in the USA.

One should follow the money.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Moderators have asked me to pass on a message.

There are to be no more quotes from the article about Harry losing his virginity. None. No mention of mounting, macho horses, spanking, dismounting…nothing.
It’s officially forbidden.

OK. They didn’t actually say that, I did.

But please. It’s too much. The imagery. I get intrusive thoughts you know. It’s not fair. I don’t want them of Harry mounting me. Or of his horrible white bottom.

Just stop.
BIB Oh lordy I'm never gonna sleep tonight with that image in my head 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Went to work this morning and the new thread was 7 pages in. Finished work this evening and we’re already on another thread. I’m off to skim read the previous thread, so if you could all just sit on your hands for 30 Minutes whilst I catch up, that would be grand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder how feminist Meghan thinks about Harry saying he mounted a woman quickly. I don’t think this will all end well 🫠
Im sure some women do just like a quick shag behind the pub and don’t give a tit who knows but you can bet your life he wouldn’t talk about Meghan in an intimate manner. It’s pretty cruel to mention her really even if she is unnamed. It’s like when men slag off their perfectly lovely ex girlfriends it says more about them than the girls.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.