Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Should the RF respond to the book?

• Yes

Votes: 157 25.8%
  • No.

Votes: 452 74.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic title by @planetmirth Had to mess about with it to get it to fit. Sorry.

Harry's book has been leaked - Oh how we laughed :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It's generally recognised that he is now completely insane or drugged up to the eyeballs. Make your own decision on that one.
Please add anything else to the recap.

Last Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Did we already see this gem about the seance with Mummy? Archie smashed an ornament in the shape of the Queen and Mummy laughed.

He is truly off his rocker, isn't he? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Harry "be kind" Markle is gloating about killing 25 people. Do real soldiers even talk about that? No.

Meghan "the feminist" made a cruel sexist remark at Kate.

The hypocrisy continues

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 156
Like all cases of chlamydia, cystitis, gonorrhoea, syphilis and dementia, the symptoms start mild. I think the howlers will get more and more outrageous. I this The Spare is the Hawwy novella version of The Cut

Things that wouldn't surprise me

) chuck is a n-onceis a

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So glad I didn't waste 6 hours of my life watching the Netflix mocukmentary, the real juice is on the front of The Guardian and Daily mail today.

He really is a massive dope.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
New thread! ♥

Old one got locked before I could post, so:

I just… I really don’t even know where to start with this article! 😳

The fact he compares himself to a grotesque looking imbecile who goes round snapping the necks of animals and people by accident?!

That he’s an utter uneducated illiterate who is too thick to understand Shakespeare even when seeing it on stage?!

That he lost his virginity in a field and merrily talks about “mounting her quickly” and getting his arse spanked?! 😱

He’s bonkers, he’s utterly bonkers! How can he have thought this book was going to do anything but make him the laughing stock of the world????
I have a lot of thoughts, but mostly nausea that I'm trying hard to control.

This I will comment on though. You know what he sounds like to me? Like the Indian cricket player Hardik Pandya going on a talk show with a Bollywood director/producer famous for being gay-or-not-gay, flamboyant, indulging in the casting couch, boosting nepotism, and causing lots of trouble on his stupid show. So anyway, Pandya, who was unmarried at the time, I think, went on the show and told the nation the immortal words he'd said to his mother when he lost his virginity - "Main aaj kar ke aaya" ("I did it today").

There was a lot of outrage, obviously, because we don't talk about this stuff like this, at least not on national TV, the cricketers are supposed to exhibit better behaviour adhering to a code of conduct, and it was just crass. Then Pandya compounded it by saying that he has that West Indian style (probably used the N word? not sure about that). Went into graphic detail on that. in really bad taste. Was pretty unapologetic, apart from the official line. He then proceeded to date a veryyyy fair model (he darkened his skin, IIRC) so more memes, got her pregnant then quickly proposed and married (again something that raises brows). But was pretty unnecessarily flaunting all of it.

The whole thing was: deliberately said something outrageous, got away with barely any consequences, his teammates had to suffer (restrictions on endorsements etc which are needed because a lot of the guys come from very poor families/help others), got wealthier, achieved cult hero status especially amongst the young people he should not have been able to influence. And added to the ever-long list of innocent-seeming slangs that men, especially coworkers, can and do easily use to harass women. Ask me how I know 🙄 (speak of the devil - he's captaining today so the commentators are talking about him right now)

This shite sells books and TV interviews, but did we really need to know it?

Would love to know if we can sue Sparry for invading his own privacy? Because there's no public interest angle here.

'He mounted her then she slapped his ass and sent him on his way' lol
I'm trying to figure out the geometry of that. Never mind. 🤮

She was probably thinking that was one minute that she'd never get back. (No not being generous, but accounting for adjusting clothing and fixing hair etc).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Thanks Cass for new thread and planetmirth for great title.

Imo, Horrid has put W and his family in great danger, security wise, from the crazy sugars. There were twice as many bodyguards at the Christmas walkabout than usual.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Thank you for the new thread.....

so many many revelations.

Harry speaks to the dead, eg Diana, and does what they advise him to do.

Harry and his wife, delayed the flight out of london to the deathbed of the Queen, with a row about whether or not Megs could come. i just hope against hope that this delay didnt stop, William and Princes Edward and Andrew from getting to the deathbed in time!

Harold managed to break a plastic or stainless steel dog bowl, that was in the back corner of the kitchen, when he fell on it, without damaging his head during a squabble with his brother!

Oh and Harold has made himself an immediate target of the Taliban, and others, by boasting how he killed 25, whilst on active duty in Afghanistan.

Its a day of tragic revelations!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Like all cases of chlamydia, cystitis, gonorrhoea, syphilis and deentia, the symptoms start mild. I think the howlers will get more and outrageous and that this is a telenovella version of The Cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Did we already see this gem about the seance with Mummy? :LOL:

So weird. Aren’t the royal family supposed to be practicing Christians? I’m all for people pursuing spirituality however they see fit but I was under the impression that as a potential head of the Church of England he’s supposed to be Christian. I’m a Methodist so can’t speak to seances being within the bounds of Anglicans… but so odd. Take it to the altar Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I haven’t kept up with the threads but all this is making me think he is the embarrassment, what a wonderful excuse for MM to divorce this man with childish unreasonable behaviour. like he’s the crazy one.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Thanks for the new thread and love the title.

I voted no, the RF shouldn't respond. Harry is a total bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.