Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the RF thread said that HMQ informed PW and H in the morning that Diana had died and that KC3 had already left for Paris.
That what he said may be a false memory or may be part of a therapy.

Also I missed the news because I was reading this thread. Mum said that someone picked up H's book and looked at the index, read a couple of pages and put it back.
She also said that someone (I think book store owner) said they will get in trouble but they had to burn all of H's books.
Googling a news article of the time, it was reported that Charles arrived at the hospital in Paris to collect her body at 5.40pm - that would mean that he was still at Balmoral in the morning to talk to William and Harry?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone on the RF thread said that HMQ informed PW and H in the morning that Diana had died and that KC3 had already left for Paris.
That what he said may be a false memory or may be part of a therapy.

Also I missed the news because I was reading this thread. Mum said that someone picked up H's book and looked at the index, read a couple of pages and put it back.
She also said that someone (I think book store owner) said they will get in trouble but they had to burn all of H's books.
Charles going to France sounds real to me, I cant imagine he would take the kids along. I seem to remember he went with her sister to bring Diana back BUT that could be wrong. Actually I was wondering that myself earlier, if the royal family can control the release of this book??

Reactions: 12
Charles going to France sounds real to me, I cant imagine he would take the kids along. I seem to remember he went with her sister to bring Diana back BUT that could be wrong. Actually I was wondering that myself earlier, if the royal family can control the release of this book??
No he didn't take William and Harry - Diana's two sisters went with him. They flew into London, her coffin was unloaded, and then he got straight back on the plane - I'm assuming to go back to Balmoral (Just re-watched it on youtube)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I hope he enjoys the many memes made on the back of his story telling. He’s a liability and a laughing stock. I don’t think he will be able to handle the backlash, he already appears to be unstable.
Sad, but true. I think Harry down the road -- it might be a few years -- is going to spiral into a major depression. I do have a soft spot for Harry and he will have done this to himself with the narrative of this book. It's not that I think much of the BRF. I do think they are a backbiting bunch and use tabloid relationships to leak negative stories about someone else in the family to protect their own dirty laundry from coming out. I do believe there was jealousy towards the shiny new couple and both being outgoing. They were extremely popular wherever they went. And no way is the spare and wifey allowed to upstage his brother and his wife or father. I would want out also to be able to achieve as much as I wanted. People would root for him and Meghan. But it's become revelation after revelation in interviews, documentaries, etc., of perceived grievances and real grievances, but it's over and over and over. Enough already.

Living and working in the "institution" is a dysfunctional way of living and is always a soap opera going way back. I remember the whininess of Prince Charles about his upbringing and his trashy affair that all but destroyed Diana, at 19 being led to slaughter in that institution. Beyond the Queen, there's not much noble about the monarchy present day. But Harry needed someone to read this book before it went out and go over it with him and help him to see what he couldn't see. Clearly, the "co-writer" and Meghan were of no guidance. They were just seeing dollar signs. Someone like Michele Obama could have used her common-sense approach to help him edit the book from reading as a burning-down-the-house book to a more nuanced book about his life and the BRF relationships and relating stories that are harsh at times and his feeling of betrayal by his own family, but also insightful at times, and also taking responsibility at times. That would have made it a riveting book and sympathetic - not a whiny, petty, vicious tell-all, crossing the line, but always with him and Meghan all innocent and perfect.

And, yes, the memes will be brutal.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t cope with the fact Will calls Harry Harold, I laugh everytime!
And Harry calls him WILLY wtf!!!! Just hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Feel so sorry for William and Kate insofar as whatever event/charity thing they attend next they'll be bombarded by the press about this. I hope William/Kate just say nothing and just roll their eyes.

View attachment 1858863

I feel sorry for the kids tbh they will have thier current easy going childhood suddenly changing real fast now am guessing a lot of the things they can do now will be changed with more sercuity arond them

The Queen wanted to keep the boys up in scotland for as long as possible but that bleep blair stuck his oar in

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does Harry not have adviser's that would have went over this book before it went to print? Surely someone must have told him.. "maybe leave this bit out or better not say that....etc"

The admittance to killing 25 people has left me dumbfounded. That could trigger revenge attacks not only on him but on innocent UK citizens, look at what happened to Lee Rigby.

He really should have been better advised here

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
The staff in the UK did as well and yet their vague complaints were availed to the public. Nobody’s friend, neighbor, relative has said anything about bullying in terms of how Meghan prior to her marriage treated people she worked with or people she employed.
I personally think that her rapid rise in fame and becoming part of the royal family and the power it wields would have gone to her head, and I do think it looks like her and Harry bring out the worst in each other.

Read Courtiers by Valentine Low. These aren’t rumours, it’s very well documented. He interviewed the people involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So I invented ‘ Super Largesse ’ and told the world that ‘ my Father cut me off’ on Oprah and Expected him to pay AFTER I’d left the job !!!!
I‘m fairly certain Smeg wrote that bit about “largesse.” Harold probably thinks “largesse” means a big booty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Uuummmm, he had been living there, and before him, W&C. The cottage was furnished, but not to Megz' Soho beige taste.

I haven't caught up...this cannot be real can it?

View attachment 1858505
Did anyone find out if this is really in the book? Can't believe it. Brought to mind Margaret Rutherford in "Miranda" chortle chortle.
Was this when Harold's willy got frostbite?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.