Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unleash it all Tom, it’s time! Where was Doris, was Megs preggers earlier in her life, where’s that kid, where’s the other kids, how did she get so clued up on how to play all of this when she was a z list actress, does she actually think she’s a sassy lawyer in her own head because she played a pretend one, who is behind her, is he just a stupid thick druggie loser who lost it all by being so bloody dumb? I want the answers instead of them just excessively farting their made up truth.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
How about the bush she stepped behind to poo in the African wild? I’ll switch my cellphone MegMonopoly piece for the little bush.
Can we we include a little Grand Canyon, symbol of her Massive Minge?
Even so, I just want the little bush.
Someone should put a list together of all the Tokens.

Question, do audibles include text version? I had a book about the writing of Sybil, I listened to it, but it had text included. I’m wondering about the damage to my eardrums after listening to 17 hours of the Stoat. Do they have adjustable speeds? I’ll have him read twice as fast, and he’ll probably sound like a Cheerful little chipmunk. Oh dear, can you imagine a Sullen Alvin? What have I signed up for? lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not sure about the original pieces, but I’d like to play too:
- tophat
View attachment 1853390

- boot (stolen aquazzura)
View attachment 1853391

- racecar:

View attachment 1853393

- Scotie Scobie dog

Nah, don’t worry, I am not going to scare you with that plastic face.

Well, also one does not need to change the board much:
Community chest - emerald tiara
Just visiting (Doria) in jail
And the Water Works. "One tear, left eye, go!" (Do not collect £200)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Off topic but I've just seen that Faye Weldon has died. She wrote the very first episode of 'Upstairs Downstairs' which is one of my all time favourite TV shows. RIP Faye.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
William was photographed in a club with his arm around a woman while completing officer training. Years later he was photographed dad dancing near a woman in a club while on a lads' ski trip without Kate. I guess that's his history. When I googled to find a ref to the first incident this came up. Perfect gent Wills. Shocker.
William actually made a joke about that whole ski-trip-dancing-thing making the headlines in a Head's Together promotional interview with Scott Mills on Radio 1, it was filmed & streamed live on their website (is on youtube too) and Kate was sat right next to him, she laughed about it along with everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sure it’s been mentioned already on here but the thing that really boils my piss about this whole book/interview thing is the fact that once again, it all takes place on Catherine’s birthday! These two are so consumed with jealousy of both W&C they have to pull some sort of stunt on her birthday every fricking year! I hope some lovely pics of her and the children are released - that’s the only thing I want to see, not the ginger whinger

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I’m sure it’s been mentioned already on here but the thing that really boils my piss about this whole book/interview thing is the fact that once again, it all takes place on Catherine’s birthday! These two are so consumed with jealousy of both W&C they have to pull some sort of stunt on her birthday every fricking year! I hope some lovely pics of her and the children are released - that’s the only thing I want to see, not the ginger whinger
It’s so childish and spiteful of them, they could choose any other day, but no, they constantly choose significant birthdays etc. To me that gives reason number 978573499999 why H&M are the problem, not the RF.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
And it goes on, and on and on and ooon…..
Every thing is sooo staged. The matchy-matchy wellington boots, countryside walk coats, the dog, etc. FAKE! P.S. why aren’t they walking their kids? Is the dog more deserving of a countryside stroll? Unless this photo is old?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I have to wonder if this argument, that was “leaked” in 2019, is the same argument, H goes over in his book. Wouldn’t it confirm to him, that if he didn’t leak it, obviously W wouldn’t leak it, so that leaves who?
This is a dreadful article, they can’t even get Rose Hanbury’s name right!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I wonder if his constant moaning about the palace leaking things is his attempt at blackmail around the bullying report. It's the only thing which really riled them which means it's awful for both. By saying this if the palace then release the report he can argue he was right along. It is a bit of a complex double bluff and requires long term planning so actually thinking about it ...nah he's just a cretinous bleep who should be grateful he wasn't born 400 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Every thing is sooo staged. The matchy-matchy wellington boots, countryside walk coats, the dog, etc. FAKE! P.S. why aren’t they walking their kids? Is the dog more deserving of a countryside stroll? Unless this photo is old?
I mean, at least she’s posing for pictures wearing her wellies somewhere more appropriate than Kensington high street!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
His bleeping old slag is the Raleigh bike of Hollyweird who gets down and dirty with the fat,bewigged dyke Ooprah and her bewigged, slate faced minge muncher Gayle the gob hole and what a bleeding load of twisted,perverted,sanctimonious,hypocritical,braying,hedonistic old hags they are.I

That this ginger bleep is British is an embarrassment to this Country and every nasty comment they make is a criticism of us all and may they both roast in the hell they have procured.
This is the kind of commentary I want to be seeing on TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.