Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more likely that H, high on alcohol/drugs, lost his balance, perhaps backing off from PW--- surely, if this actually happened, the Scumly Duo would have announced it in FF, Oprah, NF, numerous interviews---- he has already told so many lies, who would ever believe him??? have seen so many of his videos with dilated pupils spouting lies, why should anyone believe him now....

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Now people are questioning why he didn't call the therapist for Pregnant Peg when she was "suicidal".

Yet he called the therapist immediately because his brother broke his pearls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Likely he's so shot with nerves that he can't perform unless he's high on drugs, and is probably now dependent on them.
These interviews will have been rehearsed to the Nth degree and all the questions planned. Any ambushes come up and the Stoat will storm off.
He is here with Toady Bradby and Pooper Scooper to tell the world what the Ho has told him to tell the world. I doubt anything makes sense to him any more. He's like a North Korean or Russian newscaster emptily parroting the party line, likely can't remember why he hates Wills and Catherine, but mummy will remind him...
BIB Murphy post
"Harry's coke problem is on full display in the Anderson Cooper trailer...."

The Ho has made sure that for the interview, he was coked up for the world to see. It was deliberate. The destruction of her husband has been put on public display by his cruel wife as he rattles off sentences, grovels, flickers his eyes and sniffs his befuddled contradictory way through the set piece to international derision and disgust, as she intended.

In a grotesque display of power and revenge, the message is "Look at your son, Chuck, look what I have done to him and I can do worse."
I really hope that things are happening behind the scenes to bring an end to this ghastly circus. The Stoat needs to get away from her and the RF need somehow to bring him home.

It's gone beyond who's more to blame, as he's sick in the head and nobody has done a thing to stop it or lifted a finger. Instead the Ho has been encouraged and facilitated in the destruction of the RF son, a spoilt man-child as many have said. To protect themselves from the Ho and their own deceit, the RF have thrown the Stoat to the wolves, or in this case to a hyena with crushing jaws. That's the bottom line as I now see it in this sad evolving saga.

As I said in a previous post, what were the RF thinking in allowing this dim and sheltered but important man to be entrapped by a lying prostitute and her felon mum? What have they done?
Perhaps it was because H's true man-child nature was known by everyone in their circle and no suitable woman in the UK would agree to marry him. The sulking, the temper tantrums, the odd behavior and the fact that he seems quite dense; for starters. I bet his personal habits are disgusting, too.

H must be even worse than we can imagine behind the scenes because RF intelligence must have known about TW's shady past and Doria's imprisonment. And they still let the marriage go through.

Could they not have dealt with H's threat of pulling the racist card in a better way than just simply caving in? I think there is more to this than we will ever know.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Well at least we've solved the mystery of how the dog broke it's legs.
Harry fell on it while it was eating....

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I feel like this is a really quite serious allegation Hazza’s made now. A violent assault, and the gaslighting/abusive William supposedly saying “don’t tell Meghan about this” after. He’s painting William as a criminal. And why didn’t Meghan or the therapist do anything about this attack? Aren’t therapists bound to disclose acts of physical abuse/criminal behaviour?

Serious child abuse, terrorism, treason or, in cooperation with the client, risk of suicide or harm to another person.

Reactions: 18
more likely that H high on alcohol/drugs & lost his balance, perhaps backing off from PW---

new thread here ....
Thanks, @Chita 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.