Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone actually seen any stories/reports/whatevers that do actually support Meghan and Harry? I know everything I look at will be anti them but just wondering how those that believe them actually justify their belief in them??
I was wondering that as well @toomuchstuff. But considering they only surround themselves with paid sycophants I can see that happening.

"See how much you're hated? That's a good thing! It means you're having an impact! History will prove you right!"

Add to the crowd these so-called "activists" who use them shamelessly for their own psychotic agenda and.....well, yeah.....I can see how H&M think they're the popular kids at the table.

Plus I think TW actually gets off on pissing people off. I think she secretly smiles watching other people implode.

ETA: This point has probably already been made since I am responding to something on Page 1 and this thread is already at Page 36!!!!! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The one with a sordid history with women is PH who supposedly roughed up sex workers....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Oh, I want the hat! You know which one 😉💩
Excuse me, I have the copyright on that hat. You can buy it off me for a small fortune if you want, which I can spend on ill-fitting clothes and fake tan, cos I'm getting fed up of people pointing at me and laughing and calling me 'poo head'!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh, and the candle! 🕯
Sir Candle!

Did we do a set of slippery veneers already?

I've been markled again. Was making some rose-scented candles and had an unopened packet of pink powder dye on hand, so thought why not. Very happily added a tiny hint of powder to the molten wax, ooooh a nice pastel shade.

Nope.

It's pink. Neon pink. A very blindingly brighter-than Smeg's veneers neon pink. My hands are pink, my face has pink splotches, the kitchen and half the things in it are pink. I can't go near Felix because I'll turn him pink too. Too many people already think he's a girl (because he's sooo pretty). 😭😭

Which reminds me, we need someone to pap anything Smegs touches to see how much bronzer she leaves behind. Or find out which makeup fixing spray she uses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry if this has been discussed, but Harry's coke problem is on full display in the Anderson Cooper trailer. JFC. I haven't seen someone that coked up in quite a few years. The constant sniffing, nose touching, super fast talking.
If indeed & I belive He is a cokehead I am also guessing He is on ' prescription ' drugs as well I do feel a little sad for Him because there is going to be a time He starts suffering really badly because the Coke high will not be enough to satify Him & He will start on the slippery slope of H Meth etc seen it many times I belive He has always dabbled But smeg got Him Hooked on the bad stuff

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

The tide is definitely turning!
Great quote here…

Thanks to the men in grey suits, Meghan was branded the perfect partner for Harry. Not the 90210 BJ babe but a self-made princess that we all (temporarily) fell in love with. Meanwhile, Harry had the palace to thank for us forgetting about naked Vegas romps and horrifically insensitive Halloween costumes.

As American media scrutinises the idea of nepo babies, a king's son and Emmy award-winning lighting director's daughter have perfected the art of trash for cash. Conning entertainment giants like Netflix and Spotify in the process.’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
If indeed & I belive He is a cokehead I am also guessing He is on ' prescription ' drugs as well I do feel a little sad for Him because there is going to be a time He starts suffering really badly because the Coke high will not be enough to satify Him & He will start on the slippery slope of H Meth etc seen it many times I belive He has always dabbled But smeg got Him Hooked on the bad stuff
If his drug habit worsens I wonder if he RF would tolerate him being around 2 innocent children,who after all are grandchildren,nephew and niece of senior royals.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
If indeed & I belive He is a cokehead I am also guessing He is on ' prescription ' drugs as well I do feel a little sad for Him because there is going to be a time He starts suffering really badly because the Coke high will not be enough to satify Him & He will start on the slippery slope of H Meth etc
leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So I wonder, was part of his inglorious educational career at Eton partly due to him making no effort, doing no work - ‘cos he so speshul, so golden ginger ‘n’ crispy - & not just because he is dim?

IIRC Hazza has Dyslexia? Was this quietly announced as a socially acceptable reworking of him having more profound learning difficulties?

What a shame that he went to Eton, where a robust academic effort is required, rather than somewhere like Gordonstoun with a more holistic ethos.
It was His Mum who said He was to go to Eton so He would be near His Brother , Charles wanted Gordonstoun because He realised Hazza was not really academicly bright

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Allison Pearson in the DTel just now:

The King may forgive Prince Harry, but the British people never will
The Sussexes like to claim it’s the horrid media that’s against them, but their conduct means the public have made up their own mind
ALLISON PEARSON4 January 2023 • 10:00amView attachment 1853445

View attachment 1853446
“For God’s sake, please make it stop!” That heartfelt cry overheard at a New Year’s Eve party could only mean one thing. Yes, Harry is back with another instalment of, “How can I stretch out this increasingly thin and tedious material about a grudge I hold against my family to justify the millions of dollars I’m getting paid?” Why, it feels like only weeks since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex reheated their right royal grievances, scraping the crusty burnt bits off the bottom, to keep the wolf from the door in Montecito. Perhaps that’s because it is only weeks. It’s unfortunate, to say the least, that so swiftly after their six-part Netflix series, here come two interviews Harry has given – one to ITV’s Tom Bradby, the other with the US’s Anderson Cooper – to publicise his autobiography, Spare, which is published on Tuesday. Any hopes of adding lustre to their reputation in the States are already tarnished. Even the reliably woke New York Times has started describing the Sussexes’ remorseless lament as a “whingefest”.
So far, we have only glimpsed snippets from the two interviews, but I think it’s safe to say the Prince of Wales will not be rushing to send any congratulatory orchids to his little brother. Harry’s lack of self-knowledge is breathtaking. He complains that “it never needed to be like this”, having accused his relatives of racism and of briefing against him. “If they feel it’s better to keep us somehow as the villain...” he adds graciously from his lofty vantage point on the moral high ground. Not for a moment does it seem to occur to Harry that a villain – or bad egg – is exactly how he must appear to royals who sought no quarrel with him or his wife.

Perhaps the most astonishing revelation to emerge is that Harry is minded to seek a reconciliation. “I would like to get my father back, I would like to have my brother back,” he says after lobbing successive missiles at the Palace. A bit like Vladimir Putin suggesting to President Zelensky that they should let bygones be bygones.
What hasn’t occurred to Harry and Meghan is that it is not reconciliation with the new King and his heir that they need to worry about. The British public is pretty much done with the pair of them. Halfway through their docuseries, a YouGov poll showed that the Sussexes’ popularity had plummeted. Some 34 per cent continued to hold a negative view of the couple, with only 11 per cent feeling positive.
Never has so much public goodwill been burnt through so quickly. Regularly the most loved royal around the time of his wedding, Harry’s popularity score among Britons had dropped to -26 in December; his joint lowest score ever.
In another recent poll, 65 per cent of those questioned said that Harry and Meghan had chosen to give up their roles as working members of the Royal family, with only 11 per cent saying they had been forced out. Meanwhile, Meghan’s net favourability has fallen down a mineshaft to -39.
The Sussexes like to claim it is the horrid media that is against them, but having observed their conduct over the past year, the public appears to have made up its own mind. Even if the pair receive an invitation to the Coronation, I suspect attendance would be unwise.
The King may be reconciled with his turbulent, troubled son; his subjects never will be.
”William’s sordid history with women”…huh? What is this article talking about?
Nicole Cliffe is a loon pretending to be a journalist whose main hobby appears to be trying to ruin people’s lives. She leapt on Coren’s drunk, utterly untrue “joke” tweet and ran with it in an attempt to ruin the marriage of a father of three. She’s also Canadian so though I don’t think we ever discovered a link to Smeg, that doesn’t mean there isn’t one. Coren has the Soho House link. Most of these people who are alleging all sorts like Ngozi seem link back to Nutmeg somehow or other so I wouldn’t be surprised.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Not sure about the original pieces, but I’d like to play too:
- tophat
View attachment 1853390

Reminding me that the poo hat made it into the docuseries...

😭

I have to wonder if this argument, that was “leaked” in 2019, is the same argument, H goes over in his book. Wouldn’t it confirm to him, that if he didn’t leak it, obviously W wouldn’t leak it, so that leaves who?

This article was written 4 days after Archie was born. Peg was allegedly suicidal and struggling. Crying, shaking, vomiting daily. So why would Harry be having arguments with William about William's own marriage?

It makes no sense!

Is he in love with Catherine? Obsessed?

The article seems to keep talking about Harry's adoration for Kate. And then posts this picture that sent sugars into a meltdown when it happened:

D5AAJe2XkAE008l?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

”William’s sordid history with women”…huh? What is this article talking about?

It baffles me.

They claim simultaneously that William lacks charm, is hated by all the aristos, had to settle for Kate and is the ugliest cretin to ever sour the earth but at the same time he is running around slanging royal dick to every woman in the Kingdom.

Which is it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
This article was written 4 days after Archie was born. Peg was allegedly suicidal and struggling. Crying, shaking, vomiting daily. So why would Harry be having arguments with William about William's own marriage?

It makes no sense!

Is he in love with Catherine? Obsessed?

The article seems to keep talking about Harry's adoration for Kate. And then posts this picture that sent sugars into a meltdown when it happened:
Do you think the row might be to do with that tweet that was supposedly put out by Kensington Palace and then deleted …the one where it said they had used a surrogate ??? ( don’t have a copy of it )
or has that been completely debunked ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Will SOMEONE make it make sense
He doesnt want the institution BUT wants the titles and privilege ......
He is just a lying,drugged up,duplicitous,deranged,dimwitted,dehumanised,dick led,dogshite.

His bleeping old slag is the Raleigh bike of Hollyweird who gets down and dirty with the fat,bewigged dyke Ooprah and her bewigged, slate faced minge muncher Gayle the gob hole and what a bleeding load of twisted,perverted,sanctimonious,hypocritical,braying,hedonistic old hags they are.I

That this ginger bleep is British is an embarrassment to this Country and every nasty comment they make is a criticism of us all and may they both roast in the hell they have procured.

They should have been shutdown two years ago and I don't hold out much hope that old flap ears will do anything about his precious,ginger traitor.

duck em they are losers and have become an unlanced abscess
on our arses.

Bollocks and may they live unhappily ever after,Cunts!!

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
To add to the monopoly pieces .........

An old Boot .... too obvious? How about a foot with the looooooooong second toe.
To go with the foot ... a claw hand.

Getting into body parts now .... better stop before I get carried away!
I'd like a turkey baster!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes, there are many millions of Americans who can have no respect for anyone who works at CNN. All it takes is the time and stomach to sit thru an entire Congressional hearing and then take in how they edit and spin when reporting the same…to fit their preferred narrative.This has been my challenge to several friends and have not had ONE able to deny their deliberate bias.

Or the illuminating moment, during Covid and his brother’s quarantine… when Chris Cuomo got into an altercation with a bicyclist that resulted in a police report. CNN had built a narrative that he was isolating from his family…in his basement with Covid…still reporting but deathly ill. Instead the police report found him miles from home, having ridden to see progress on another multi-million dollar home he was building…and he was with his entire family…NO MASKS. When caught he tried to bully the bicyclist on air:

QUOTE: The day after the incident, Cuomo called David names during an appearance on SiriusXM radio and explained that he gets upset when confronted on the street.

"I don’t want some jackass, loser, fat-tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bulls—t to me, I don’t want to hear it," Cuomo said. "I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth."

CNN let him stage a FAKE triumphant return from the basement to dupe the idiots that watch that channel.

No journalist with self-respect would work at such a network.

Let's not forget his "interviews" with his brother - the then-Governor of NY - during lockdown. They were basically televised tonguebaths And not a single person at CNN questioned the ethics of that. The only comfort is that they both self-immolated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think the row might be to do with that tweet that was supposedly put out by Kensington Palace and then deleted …the one where it said they had used a surrogate ??? ( don’t have a copy of it )
or has that been completely debunked ??
It's in the media gallery

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Great quote here…

Thanks to the men in grey suits, Meghan was branded the perfect partner for Harry. Not the 90210 BJ babe but a self-made princess that we all (temporarily) fell in love with. Meanwhile, Harry had the palace to thank for us forgetting about naked Vegas romps and horrifically insensitive Halloween costumes.

As American media scrutinises the idea of nepo babies, a king's son and Emmy award-winning lighting director's daughter have perfected the art of trash for cash. Conning entertainment giants like Netflix and Spotify in the process.’
Followed the Express link, found this:

Usual apologies if posted before & I missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A few Telegraph articles

The Times:

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.