Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said in a previous post, what were the RF thinking in allowing this dim and sheltered but important man to be entrapped by a lying prostitute and her felon mum? What have they done?
Doesn't it all boil down to Charles feeling guilty about Diana?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Update on the pink dye: After a loooong, hot shower, most of it is out. I still have some pink stains on my hands and haven't checked my face, but it's fine.

Thinking of getting the orange brown dye in the same range and sending it to Smegs. Given that she doesn't seem to bathe (we know she once met someone in a bathrobe and there's the towel photo so those are two times, but we have far more photos of her looking greasy/caked on so 🤷), and a little bit goes a long way, she'll find it wayyyy cheaper than spray tan and bronzer.

Should help her a lot, because her husband is so poor that he's going to lecture the world on poverty.

In off-topic news, my current candle burn test is going amazing, so I can sell some that I've made for a decent amount! 🤞

Back on topic: Counting rupees here, putting my health and life at risk every day in hopes of earning just a couple of thousand rupees (about 20 pounds) so I can afford those month-end expenses or maybe put something in savings. And those two have the nerve to whinge about being poor. And given such a huge platform they kept putting off having to work at all, and when they did, it was such a piss-poor slapdash (used the term correctly?) job. They're such losers.

Last night, privileged, house-owning me froze to sleep as usual, very happy in spite of all my problems because I'd had a productive day, my pup was sleeping with a recently-rare smile on his face, and I had enjoyed a lovely chocolate cake sent by mum's friend for my birthday. I simply can't understand how they can whinge and whine so much and not count their blessings at all. But then I look at my narcs and other assorted relatives and acquaintances etc, and I get it. Loser cunts and cunting losers.

ETA: This post made me a VIP!! I want mushies and a party! 🍾🥂🕯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This whole reek vs William scenario resonates within me. I had a falling out 3 years ago with my brother to whom I was once very close,. Since then we have shared a few texts, but have not spoken. I love my brother, but I do not like the man he has become. Recently another family member, aksed me if he could stay with me again during a big family gathering this summer. She took me completely by surprise, and my immediate response was a very bald NO. I admit I am re-considering. Like reek, my brother has mental health issues and I worry about his well being. So I really understand the dilema the RF is facing. I may agree to paying for a hotel room for him (he has even less money than I) as a compromise. Perhaps we can reconnect in less toxic and invasive circumstances than him sharing my tiny house. I think the silence over the reek's flea media circus and extending an invitation to the coronation as family members sans tiara and military uniform may be a similar compromise. It's hard to balance protecting yourself when trying to help a narcissist.
Can you put someone else up, so another relative can take your brother?

Reactions: 21
Er..he was a grown man in his thirties and he had freedom of will. He got to decide what he was going to do at that moment and he had the right to do that. We are not talking about a child here.

Well said, he was an adult an d made his own decisions not the fault of his family, he was warned but chose the a bull in a chinashop approach and blames everyone else, it's easy to blame parents they are a soft target.

He is a brainless,spoilt,over indulged brat who is stamping his feet,no sympathy from me he could have chosen out to respect for his family but he opened his nasty trap.

Gormless,spiteful, vengeful ginger twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Doesn't it all boil down to Charles feeling guilty about Diana?
The royal family had a terrible time in the 20th century with senior members wanting to marry people who were considered unsuitable. It caused the abdication crisis and Princess Margaret spent most of her life unhappy at having her love life dictated to her. And cases of people marrying despite it not being a genuine love match (Charles and Di) which end for deep unhappiness all round. This time around, Harry was given a completely free reign to marry literally anyone he wished. The fact he chose someone who was totally unsuitable, with a trashy family background is 💯 on him and no one else. Harry brought this car crash to the door of the royals, this mess is entirely of his choosing. And, now that’s it’s gone wrong, all he’s done is chuck blame around like confetti.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This whole reek vs William scenario resonates within me. I had a falling out 3 years ago with my brother to whom I was once very close,. Since then we have shared a few texts, but have not spoken. I love my brother, but I do not like the man he has become. Recently another family member, aksed me if he could stay with me again during a big family gathering this summer. She took me completely by surprise, and my immediate response was a very bald NO. I admit I am re-considering. Like reek, my brother has mental health issues and I worry about his well being. So I really understand the dilema the RF is facing. I may agree to paying for a hotel room for him (he has even less money than I) as a compromise. Perhaps we can reconnect in less toxic and invasive circumstances than him sharing my tiny house. I think the silence over the reek's flea media circus and extending an invitation to the coronation as family members sans tiara and military uniform may be a similar compromise. It's hard to balance protecting yourself when trying to help a narcissist.

That sounds like a decent compromise. Reconnecting/reconciling is best done in a neutral territory, not in a small space that's basically your personal sanctuary. The money cost can't be greater than your sense of peace. Any way you can get help with the cost maybe? Sorry you're going through that dilemma and other troubles 🤗

I don't know if all of this is happening because of Sparry's poor mental health. Feels more like he wants to use it as an excuse for his laziness and bad behaviour, and especially so he can just return without any consequences if it doesn't work out in the US. Sly rat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
”William’s sordid history with women”…huh? What is this article talking about?
Well and I quote-ish this beautifully written/well edited article: If you've be falling the British Royal Family..... Falling the RF, falling?????? Another pro reeks, illiterate 'journalist'.I didn't get to finish the article, my norton blocked it as a dangerous site.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There are also no pictures of him & his sister?
Very odd, almost like they don't exist in the same household
In the documentary it is noticeable that in the video of Archie and Lili in the garden they don't even interact with each other or even acknowledge one another like a brother and sister should do and they just completely ignore one another almost as if weren't in the garden together. It is really strange and like you I find it odd how there are no pictures of him and his sister as most of the images that were shown consisted of either Archie or Lili by themselves. Another thing that is noticeable is that they videoed Lili in hospital on the day of her supposed birth yet with Archie they didn't video him in hospital on the day of his supposed birth, it is also strange how they showed a supposed scan photo of Archie which I still don't believe it was his scan image as it didn't show the date or time of the scan, it didn't show the name of the hospital where the scan took place and it didn't have Meghan's name at the top of the photo. In fact it was too convenient that all of this information was missing, however they never showed any scan photo of Lili and also in the documentary lots of photos were shared of Meghan when she was supposedly pregnant with Archie but not many photos were shown of Meghan when she was supposedly pregnant with Lili.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
But it's not overkill - it's because they've not explained it correctly - that's why people can't understand their issues and aren't rioting against the RF. They need to keep explaining it till everyone understands and they get their desired response.

Typical narc - they'll keep explaining keep exaggerating get more and more outrageous to get that reaction. We are only at the start.
Yeah, one just wants to scream: “I UNDERSTAND. I do not AGREE.”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Back on topic: Counting rupees here, putting my health and life at risk every day in hopes of earning just a couple of thousand rupees (about 20 pounds) so I can afford those month-end expenses or maybe put something in savings. And those two have the nerve to whinge about being poor. And given such a huge platform they kept putting off having to work at all, and when they did, it was such a piss-poor slapdash (used the term correctly?) job. They're such losers.

Last night, privileged, house-owning me froze to sleep as usual, very happy in spite of all my problems because I'd had a productive day, my pup was sleeping with a recently-rare smile on his face, and I had enjoyed a lovely chocolate cake sent by mum's friend for my birthday. I simply can't understand how they can whinge and whine so much and not count their blessings at all. But then I look at my narcs and other assorted relatives and acquaintances etc, and I get it. Loser cunts and cunting losers.

ETA: This post made me a VIP!! I want mushies and a party! 🍾🥂🕯
I completely agree - when you constantly count your blessings (even if there are few), you become a much more content person. I’d have thought it would be the very first thing any therapist would have advised Sparry to do - be thankful and mindful, enjoy nature, exercise, meditate. All massive mental health boosts that cost nothing (but then I guess free advice prevents set ups like BuggerUp from being able to scam money off mentally vulnerable people).

Also, happy birthday 🎂🎁🎈 and congratulations on becoming VIP! 🎉🎊🍾 Don’t let them all get you too pissed on your first night. They’re clearly all hard core drinkers - you’d best pace yourself! :m:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.