Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminding me that the poo hat made it into the docuseries...

😭

This article was written 4 days after Archie was born. Peg was allegedly suicidal and struggling. Crying, shaking, vomiting daily. So why would Harry be having arguments with William about William's own marriage?

It makes no sense!

Is he in love with Catherine? Obsessed?

The article seems to keep talking about Harry's adoration for Kate. And then posts this picture that sent sugars into a meltdown when it happened:

View attachment 1853652

It baffles me.

They claim simultaneously that William lacks charm, is hated by all the aristos, had to settle for Kate and is the ugliest cretin to ever sour the earth but at the same time he is running around slanging royal dick to every woman in the Kingdom.

Which is it?
William was photographed in a club with his arm around a woman while completing officer training. Years later he was photographed dad dancing near a woman in a club while on a lads' ski trip without Kate. I guess that's his history. When I googled to find a ref to the first incident this came up. Perfect gent Wills. Shocker.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else wish they'd just publish the book already so we can get it over and done with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Does anyone else wish they'd just publish the book already so we can get it over and done with?
This reminded me of what I was going to post a couple of nights ago right before I froze to sleep. It might just suit Charles and William for Sparry to make public any skeletons while people are so annoyed with him that they'll just be like, "Oh that's all?! Shut up and go away, Sparry." And nope, nothing to do with them villainising Sparry and his Ho. They've done all of that all on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She took him over and has changed him into a creature of her making. He had no delusions of grandeur or jealousy of William or issues with Catherine until he met the Ho.
Huge issues with his mother and childhood generally, but nothing like the scale the Ho has developed it to.

Like he used to serve the coffees at meetings, chat with people, not stand on ceremony.
She's so pompous and vain she's made him pompous and vain too, and paranoid. She's played all his weaknesses and annihilated any small talent he had.
Now he is nothing.

Filled him with anger and poison first by cutting him off from his family and isolating him from friends. Then made him believe he's a victim of his family sidelined in favour of William. I'd guess she deliberately fouled up all their plans so that it would come to this,
She's made sure he's hated, he's speaking the words of hatred and stupidity, writing them too, but the words are hers. He's a puppet, and was a puppet as soon as she snared him in SoHo House with her pimp.

Now he's a pariah and totally hers. Seeing him now all I see is a drugged shell, vacant, paranoid and above all lost. Drugs are bending his brain to her will. She's an arch-manipulator and is thriving on his misery. For the first time I feel sorry for the Stoat as to me it's now clear exactly what she has done in making him an object of ridicule and emasculating him. I didn't see it before with the brief glimpses we had, but his deterioration is now graphic and awful. The hatred, lack of common-sense, and his detachment from reality are chilling whereas before he just made me angry.

Yes he's nasty, cruel and spiteful but he's also highly impressionable and dim. With drugs and cult drip-drip she's turned him into her creature, full of hatred, and her weapon, and he is on display this week for the world to see as a deliberately broken man. This is not what he was, but this is always what she was.
He's the son of KC and her lifeline to the money, and she is a monster playing the role of her life.
You see, I don’t think it’s all her…

Harry is spoilt, entitled and arrogant ..He is a Squanderer ..

He‘s a squanderer of Family - He can say anything , hurt whoever he likes , the arrogance of assuming they’ll always forgive, then publically demand a reconciliation.

A squanderer of Goodwill - The Brits had to forgive his racist ‘Paki’ comments , as it was Harry..but then he makes allegations about others with no reference to his own racism …ditto his homophobic slurs on the same occasion, which he never even addressed ( Bet no one’s mentioned that one to Anderson Cooper !!)

A squanderer of his Privilege - imagine being a Prince of a Kingdom and not caring what the nation thinks …but I’ll have your tax to pay for my security and be insulting about the spectacle wedding. As a nation he patronises us by assuming our opinions are formed not by his words but the media or Twitter.

A squanderer of Opportunity - You have a £100 million Netflix contract (something anyone out of film school would be ecstatic about ), a Spotify contract, a book deal ..such amazing creative opportunities …and all you use them for is to slag off your family and moan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
If indeed & I belive He is a cokehead I am also guessing He is on ' prescription ' drugs as well I do feel a little sad for Him because there is going to be a time He starts suffering really badly because the Coke high will not be enough to satify Him & He will start on the slippery slope of H Meth etc seen it many times I belive He has always dabbled But smeg got Him Hooked on the bad stuff
His Royal Highness.

drug.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It was His Mum who said He was to go to Eton so He would be near His Brother , Charles wanted Gordonstoun because He realised Hazza was not really academicly bright
That's interesting considering how much is made about Charles' dislike for his time there.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.