Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every thing is sooo staged. The matchy-matchy wellington boots, countryside walk coats, the dog, etc. FAKE! P.S. why aren’t they walking their kids? Is the dog more deserving of a countryside stroll? Unless this photo is old?
Very staged and a rip off of the time Kate & William were papped on the beach in Anglesey IMO.

Reactions: 27
Hi all, (long time reader, first time poster here).

I saw this post on Reddit about why shows are cancelled by Netflix.

Basically they look at who’s still watching by the end of the series. It made me think about H&M Netflix show because all I keep reading about is how many views it got etc and what a success. But I wonder how many viewers simply switched off and didn’t get to the end.
Perhaps a second series /future documentary isn’t guaranteed if they didn’t get favourable figures.

E2F8B39E-6DB5-4DE4-B63A-FE7C83C4D7DB.png
E2F8B39E-6DB5-4DE4-B63A-FE7C83C4D7DB.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn't you know he was a Military Hero?:)
Wasn’t Harry a helicopter navigator, not a pilot? I don’t think he has the intelligence to become a pilot… you have to pass the exams yourself, not get your teachers to pass them for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
An out of control Harry barrels down the Slip 'N Slide with poor Archie barely hanging on 🌊
mew2.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This whole reek vs William scenario resonates within me. I had a falling out 3 years ago with my brother to whom I was once very close,. Since then we have shared a few texts, but have not spoken. I love my brother, but I do not like the man he has become. Recently another family member, aksed me if he could stay with me again during a big family gathering this summer. She took me completely by surprise, and my immediate response was a very bald NO. I admit I am re-considering. Like reek, my brother has mental health issues and I worry about his well being. So I really understand the dilema the RF is facing. I may agree to paying for a hotel room for him (he has even less money than I) as a compromise. Perhaps we can reconnect in less toxic and invasive circumstances than him sharing my tiny house. I think the silence over the reek's flea media circus and extending an invitation to the coronation as family members sans tiara and military uniform may be a similar compromise. It's hard to balance protecting yourself when trying to help a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Wasn’t Harry a helicopter navigator, not a pilot? I don’t think he has the intelligence to become a pilot… you have to pass the exams yourself, not get your teachers to pass them for you!
Thick,stupid,vacuous,vapid venereal victim of victimhood.

twit of Twatting Twatdom.

bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually think the Duke of Edinburugh award scheme and The Princes Trust are 2 truly amazing endeavours.

I know DoE seems a bit dated now, but for decades many children have been able to take part in activities they usually wouldn't get a chance to and build confidence. It also looks great on uni applications and CVs. I grew up in a very deprived area and went to a school where generally aspirations were low, but the difference it made to some of us was amazing. I did it and it gave me the confidence to apply to train to be a nurse, my grades weren't great and at my interview they asked about the DoE and as I didn't have work experience it no doubt boosted my application.

Although the Princes Trust was established in Charles' name and he is hands on (or was not sure if he can now he is King) he has never made it about himself, its never been a vehicle to promote himself or just to look good. He has met countless participants and you can tell by the way he speaks to them that he's genuinely proud of their achievements and interested in what they have to say. I'm sure he has given a start to many businesses, charities and personal achievements.

Everything this pair do is to promote or harp on about themselves, or just put their face to the hard work other people have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sorry if this has been discussed, but Harry's coke problem is on full display in the Anderson Cooper trailer. JFC. I haven't seen someone that coked up in quite a few years. The constant sniffing, nose touching, super fast talking.
Likely he's so shot with nerves that he can't perform unless he's high on drugs, and is probably now dependent on them.
These interviews will have been rehearsed to the Nth degree and all the questions planned. Any ambushes come up and the Stoat will storm off.
He is here with Toady Bradby and Pooper Scooper to tell the world what the Ho has told him to tell the world. I doubt anything makes sense to him any more. He's like a North Korean or Russian newscaster emptily parroting the party line, likely can't remember why he hates Wills and Catherine, but mummy will remind him...
BIB Murphy post
"Harry's coke problem is on full display in the Anderson Cooper trailer...."

The Ho has made sure that for the interview, he was coked up for the world to see. It was deliberate. The destruction of her husband has been put on public display by his cruel wife as he rattles off sentences, grovels, flickers his eyes and sniffs his befuddled contradictory way through the set piece to international derision and disgust, as she intended.

In a grotesque display of power and revenge, the message is "Look at your son, Chuck, look what I have done to him and I can do worse."
I really hope that things are happening behind the scenes to bring an end to this ghastly circus. The Stoat needs to get away from her and the RF need somehow to bring him home.

It's gone beyond who's more to blame, as he's sick in the head and nobody has done a thing to stop it or lifted a finger. Instead the Ho has been encouraged and facilitated in the destruction of the RF son, a spoilt man-child as many have said. To protect themselves from the Ho and their own deceit, the RF have thrown the Stoat to the wolves, or in this case to a hyena with crushing jaws. That's the bottom line as I now see it in this sad evolving saga.

As I said in a previous post, what were the RF thinking in allowing this dim and sheltered but important man to be entrapped by a lying prostitute and her felon mum? What have they done?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Every thing is sooo staged. The matchy-matchy wellington boots, countryside walk coats, the dog, etc. FAKE! P.S. why aren’t they walking their kids? Is the dog more deserving of a countryside stroll? Unless this photo is old?
Funny isn't it... she didn't know how to dress for functions but manages to get the 'country set' ensemble right down to the wellies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Anybody heard about the two papers he was suing after then "Traitor Harry " Headlines. That has died a death or gone very quiet. Perhaps he was advised to roll it back as it wasn't good PR for the book? He is very sensitive to bad headlines, but honestly what did he expect ?

• Sick
Reactions: 31
As I said in a previous post, what were the RF thinking in allowing this dim and sheltered but important man to be entrapped by a lying prostitute and her felon mum? What have they done?
We know why - it's the same reason Kensington Palace (aka William, who I would have hoped to behave better to his godmother) threw Lady Susan Hussey under the bus. They are terrified of being seen to be guilty of the ultimate modern sin, RAY-SISM. The Harkles use this time and time again.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Er..he was a grown man in his thirties and he had freedom of will. He got to decide what he was going to do at that moment and he had the right to do that. We are not talking about a child here.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.