Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year to all!

Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the title!

And may 2023 be free of the Overseas.

I don't know what to recap except that same old same old. Sparry's book is coming in 8 days and he's meeting up with Anderson Cooper for some cheesy whine.

If anyone can fill in the recap, thanks :)

Old thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 65
New thread before I sleep! ♥

Probably shouldn't have listened to 'let it snow' when I'm feeling this cold 😂

Almost as cold as Smegsy's heart here. I don't even keep a heater in my room because I heard they spontaneously catch fire when no one is in the room ... I won't be able to work for a week if that happened 😱 will have to alert the press, the national disaster relief team, my adoring public, the press .....

Oh wait. Had a cross-connection with Smegs again.

Ahh that's better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Couldn't reply to a post in the other thread since it's now closed: Different times/ different eras but I think that the Royal family learnt a lot from the days of Charles and Diana. William was never pushed into an early marriage. The Middleton family was included in Royal things from the start - they wanted to ensure that Catherine never felt isolated. William and Catherine were given their time at Angelsey and William working for the Air Ambulance. It has been accepted and expected that they prioritised raising a young family - it must be harder for them to get that balance now of course as Prince and Princess of Wales, but they have a solid foundation there. Their next transition will be much harder of course once William becomes King, but Queen Elizabeth's long life did give them the blessing of not having to make the transitions when their relationship was newer and the kids were younger. I also believe that the way that they have been able to do this had the support, agreement, and encouragement of both the late Queen and the current King.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
Has anyone actually seen any stories/reports/whatevers that do actually support Meghan and Harry? I know everything I look at will be anti them but just wondering how those that believe them actually justify their belief in them??

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Harry&Meghan #289 if you wanna reconcile, stop being so blimmin' vile.

Has anyone actually seen any stories/reports/whatevers that do actually support Meghan and Harry? I know everything I look at will be anti them but just wondering how those that believe them actually justify their belief in them??
They usually say two things.
1) racism.
2) but what about Prince Andrew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
there was an editorial in NY Times some 10 days ago that called for the abolition of the Monarchy. in a sovereign independent country. based on... i have no idea, the author is a lolcow in her own right. nevertheless, she was published.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I wonder if in their warped minds their continued attacks on W and C, they are hoping that W will say 'stuff it, I'm outta here'

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
When is the last time they did anything in Montecito? I don’t think they ever owned it.

Regarding surrogacy - I think she was told early on about line of succession and hereditary title issues with surrogates so that is why all the deception. The RF, even if they know or suspect cannot do anything as that would violate her medical privacy. She did not think they would be withheld from any children for other reasons… still team flatpack, but she was definitely not pregnant because she would have merched the tit out of it

I suspect there will be manoeuvres being made to see if they can get those three out of LoS without breaching confidentiality - ie by making them permanently overseas and therefore ineligible. Some lower down members would also be put out but they are collateral damage.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Recap - Harry is doing interviews with Anderson Cooper and Tom Bradby
His book Spare : the story of a Horse , comes out next week
He would like to reconcile with his father and brother for content Love
Harry is complaining about leaks as he leaks - although we’ve only seen snippets so could be those Montecito pipes again.
@Hula flight called @Wackie Jeaver …‘a Muppet ‘ 🤭🤭❤
Obviously everyone else is to blame for everything - it’s called a Messiah Complex or just being a twit .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh look, here's our lovely Scabies a while ago confirming what we all know.....the leak is your house Reek 🤔
Damn those receipts on the ol' internet....
Screenshot_20230102-213946.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
duck Ashley Cole.. and delighted Haznoballs continues to show himself up .
Come the coronation KClll will cast them aside.. I’m praying up get invited and are seated middle back row.. just behind the THE CANDLE MBE.. and we can watch the misery eek from them as Eveyone e side steps them

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.